9/12 great article ! Who am I to say no to going to WDW?

There's plenty to do outside the parks. I vote for Beach Club so that you could have Stormalong Bay, and with that, you also get the movies at the beach, so that's two activities. Make a visit to AKL to eat and see the animals, and that's another actvity. Go to DTD to shop and play in the water jets. Sit on the Poly beach eating ice cream and watching Wishes. Maybe a night of mini-golf. You could see a movie. Watch the performers on the Boardwalk. Add in the roasting marshmallows and having hot dogs with Chip and Dale at Fort Wilderness.
- with all that, you have done a whole bunch of different things with plenty to fill a Disney fix without ever entering a park.

Not that you asked, but .... :laughing:

Hi Laura!!! I'm all caught up and am sad that your TR is coming to an end. I have really enjoyed getting to know you and your family. Your plans for next year are exciting!! We are looking at going back at the end of May. Thank you for sharing your your TR with all of us!!

There's plenty to do outside the parks. I vote for Beach Club so that you could have Stormalong Bay, and with that, you also get the movies at the beach, so that's two activities. Make a visit to AKL to eat and see the animals, and that's another actvity. Go to DTD to shop and play in the water jets. Sit on the Poly beach eating ice cream and watching Wishes. Maybe a night of mini-golf. You could see a movie. Watch the performers on the Boardwalk. Add in the roasting marshmallows and having hot dogs with Chip and Dale at Fort Wilderness.
- with all that, you have done a whole bunch of different things with plenty to fill a Disney fix without ever entering a park.

Not that you asked, but .... :laughing:

I love your list MeMom. That is pretty much exactly what I hope to do. Sadly I doubt we can even get all that done in four days or so.

Hi Laura!!! I'm all caught up and am sad that your TR is coming to an end. I have really enjoyed getting to know you and your family. Your plans for next year are exciting!! We are looking at going back at the end of May. Thank you for sharing your your TR with all of us!!

Thanks Becky for reading along. May will be here before you know it!

Ok, it's WAAAAYYY late, but...thanks for the TR!! :goodvibes I really enjoyed it. I know it takes a lot of time to share everything, but we all love going along with you (even after the fact) and sharing in what others do and learn.

Hope the school year is going well for all of you!

Hey Laura, thanks for the info... as you requested here is a updated picture of the boys...

100_2342.jpg

Nathan and Matthew just hanging out together.. they don't sleep in the same crib btw
100_2338.jpg

Nathan and Matthew 3 months..

if you are on face book I have lots more pictures :) just pm with your info and I'll look you up~

Annette

Summer 2010 plans

The top resorts we are considering are:

The Beach Club- Stormalong Bay would be awesome to stay and really enjoy since we are not planning to go to the parks this trip.

The Boardwalk- again a fun place none of us have stayed before.

AKL or Kidani- I keep being drawn back to staying there like our original reservations. I am certain those two resorts would have plenty to keep us busy!

...However a 1 bedroom is awfully tempting:rolleyes1

Wow... those are all great choices, Laura!

I'm partial to Kidani Village b/c thats where we're staying next...SAB is awesome, but have you seen the pool/water play area at Kidani?? Nice! :thumbsup2 And there arre so many resort activities to chose from!

Oh, and the very best thing about a one-bedroom (besides the separate sleeping area for the kids) is having your own laundry facilities!!! :cloud9:

That alone makes it worth the extra points IMO!! :rotfl:

Happy Planning!

Kathy

Hey Laura, thanks for the info... as you requested here is a updated picture of the boys...

100_2342.jpg

Nathan and Matthew just hanging out together.. they don't sleep in the same crib btw
100_2338.jpg

Nathan and Matthew 3 months..

if you are on face book I have lots more pictures :) just pm with your info and I'll look you up~

Annette

Oh my gosh! Look at those sweet faces! They are just adorable!

Laura- What a fun trip. I love that you share the ups and downs of traveling with small children, in the heat, with a husband. Luke is getting so big, it seems like you just had him. I hope school is going well. Congrats on your DVC purchase. And for what it's worth... I think you should stay at the BCV's and enjoy the Boardwalk nightlife and action. It'd be a great vacation without entering the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter