A Birthday, Besties, and Bubbly...with Jen and Joe on the Go!!! 9/29 Link to New Report and We're Back Again!

I don’t believe I have heard of the JamJar wine, will need to look for it!
I got a mini haul from shopDisney using my AP!
Andi has started to eat chicken again so this will help with dining choices in the future!
I have liked our couple meals at the Plaza! The loaded fries yummy!

I don’t believe I have heard of the JamJar wine, will need to look for it!
I got a mini haul from shopDisney using my AP!
Andi has started to eat chicken again so this will help with dining choices in the future!
I have liked our couple meals at the Plaza! The loaded fries yummy!
I highly suggest Jam Jar! I should be their spokesperson, lol!
OOOH! What did you get from ShopDisney???
Since Andi is now eating chicken, it should be a little easier to find dining options.

Real Life Update!

Wow! I haven't done one of these in what feels like forever!!! Anyway, there's a new Mexican restaurant that opened close to home and we decided to give it a go last night. Thank goodness we got there early because there was a 2-hour wait to get in when we left...

Joe, Timmy, Ashley, and I met my parents there at about 430 (yep, my parents like to eat early). We were seated on the back porch, which was absolutely lovely. It's covered to keep the sun out and there was a really nice breeze so it was actually quite comfortable.

I started with a spicy pineapple margarita and Joe had some black raspberry drink. Mine was the winner of the night. It had a real easy pineapple flavor, not too overwhelming with a nice jalapeno kick at the end. I didn't take pics of the food, but it was your standard, Mexican fare: nachos, taco salad, fajitas etc.

Believe it or not but this was the first time I've dined in a restaurant in Illinois since all this COVID nonsense. It felt so nice to have more normalcy...

8C6FE4CF-3F27-4F42-A6A4-1524EB023A4A.jpeg1EBACF21-CD84-4436-B742-0E3D4BAA4A1F.jpeg32485EE9-1F42-4634-8274-17F116F96CB7.jpegBE913994-51F8-4116-98E0-4D049AEB5C2F.jpeg

Yeah! What a great family photo! Your mom looks to be a lot of fun!

We went golfing and afterwards headed to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the Bucks game with my brother in law and nephew.... it was so nice to just be doing something somewhat "normal" again! And I got my first experience with scanning the QR code on the table and figuring out the menu on my phone. Some of these accommodations that businesses have put into place may become the new norm!

Joe, Timmy, Ashley, and I met my parents there at about 430 (yep, my parents like to eat early). We were seated on the back porch, which was absolutely lovely. It's covered to keep the sun out and there was a really nice breeze so it was actually quite comfortable.
I love seeing pictures of people being normal again. We haven't been to a sit down restaurant in Illinois yet. It still feels a little scary. But it is nice to have the option of eating outdoors.

Timmy looks a lot like you in this picture. :)

Looks like a fun family get together. Talking of family - how is Gia doing these days? I think of her often and hope she is recovering well and getting plenty of fun out of her castle 😊
Gia is great and we will have her in Disney with us for a night in September!!!

Yeah! What a great family photo! Your mom looks to be a lot of fun!

We went golfing and afterwards headed to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the Bucks game with my brother in law and nephew.... it was so nice to just be doing something somewhat "normal" again! And I got my first experience with scanning the QR code on the table and figuring out the menu on my phone. Some of these accommodations that businesses have put into place may become the new norm!
I know, right! It's probably one of the first normal things we've done in Illinois, lol!

I love seeing pictures of people being normal again. We haven't been to a sit down restaurant in Illinois yet. It still feels a little scary. But it is nice to have the option of eating outdoors.

Timmy looks a lot like you in this picture. :)
This was the first time we actually ate at a restaurant in Illinois. I don't think I'm ready to eat inside yet, just too many people not following the rules here...

Ach that’s so great to hear! Love the photos of Gia- such a gorgeous girl😍. Delighted she is getting to spend some disney time with you :goodvibes
We haven't seen her since March and miss her so much!!!

Such awesome news!!
Thanks, Kelly! We haven't seen her since March and we miss her to pieces just like I'm sure everyone else is who hasn't been able to see their loved ones...

We have always enjoyed the Plaza as well, and I think the service has usually been pretty good though I seem to recall once a long long time ago it was off...but that's been years. It's a shame they weren't friendly and you felt rushed.

I will say our service at Tony's was ABSOLUTELY fabulous, our server was friendly, not pushy, and the food was also really good. It's definitely on a list for us to return to in the future, especially with so few options at MK right now and the places that are open having some more limited menus.

Trying to catch up on all the vlogs - loved the review of Le Cellier and the tour of Canada - such a beautiful pavilion. My Labor Day trip is confirmed - yay! My sister is going to join me, as the kids will be back in school and hubby has to work, but I know we'll have a blast! Crossing fingers that the cases continue to decline in Florida and we don't get smacked with a hurricane :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter