A Birthday, Besties, and Bubbly...with Jen and Joe on the Go!!! 9/29 Link to New Report and We're Back Again!

I love the short waits times for the rides at MK. But having less people walking around the park in general would be the best part for us. :)

I love the short waits times for the rides at MK. But having less people walking around the park in general would be the best part for us. :)
I agree 100%. We are hoping for low crowds in September too. But, we are going to limit our time in the parks...We have reservations for every day but don't plan to hang out for long periods of time (at least right now).

Gaston is a hoot! Buzz was much more the gentleman.
Yes, Gaston cracked me up. I just wished I could have thought of something witty to say instead of poop...LOL!!!
Buzz is always a sweetie!

That's weird about your service at the Plaza! I don't ever remember having exceptional service but don't remember rude servers. I just wish they'd bring back my freakin' fried green tomato sandwich and then I'd be happy to return!!

That's weird about your service at the Plaza! I don't ever remember having exceptional service but don't remember rude servers. I just wish they'd bring back my freakin' fried green tomato sandwich and then I'd be happy to return!!
That sandwich was really good...Yeah, our server was just plain out of it...

Love the ducks! Can't wait to see them again. I can do with out the big birds. One took a bun off our plate when we were eating outside of Pecos Bills once, and not we were not feeding them.
Oh no! Those birds are so naughty. LOL!

I am surprised that you got the annual pass discount for your meal at the Plaza. The only time I can remember Disney including some of the park restaurants in the AP discount was during that special anniversary event a few years ago. Usually, just the resort sit down restaurants and some Disney Springs restaurants get the AP discount.

I am surprised that you got the annual pass discount for your meal at the Plaza. The only time I can remember Disney including some of the park restaurants in the AP discount was during that special anniversary event a few years ago. Usually, just the resort sit down restaurants and some Disney Springs restaurants get the AP discount.
Joe and I were shocked when our server asked us if we had an AP discount and then gave us 10% off the bill. We had this happen at quite a few restaurants during our stay. I think the GFC and The Wave might have taken it too...

Such a fun vlog! Love the merch and I have two takeaways.........

1. Joe pours a great glass of wine!
2. I want to try Jam Jar BUT will have to wait until next year as you can't buy it in Ontario. :(
Thanks, Suse! Joe does do a nice, heavy pour, just the way I like it, lol!
Yes! You must try Jam Jar. It's a nice, easy, sweet white. It's very refreshing. I believe I got @CruellaNY hooked on it too... 😁

2. I want to try Jam Jar BUT will have to wait until next year as you can't buy it in Ontario. :(
Yes! You must try Jam Jar. It's a nice, easy, sweet white. It's very refreshing. I believe I got @CruellaNY hooked on it too... 😁
Yes Susan you definitely need to try it! Jenny did get me hooked lol and my fridge has not been without a bottle since we've been back 🍷

You hit the jackpot with that view from your table at the Plaza. Your food looked so good though I’m with you Jen- find it hard to eat hot soup on a hot day! Disney ducks are so comical to watch but yeah, really wish people wouldn’t feed the wildlife 🦆.
Magic Kingdom looked so much busier than Epcot did and I have to confess I laughed when Joe mentioned the lack of screaming kids only to have one appear :rotfl:

Last edited:
We took our time getting ready and then hopped into the car. We didn't have far to go, just around the corner (sort of). We had breakfast reservations at the Grand Floridian Cafe.

Your breakfast looked so yummy. We've never been but will definitely have to try it in the future. Mike loves chicken and waffles and I see so many people love that there!

Your breakfast looked so yummy. We've never been but will definitely have to try it in the future. Mike loves chicken and waffles and I see so many people love that there!
Unfortunately, they took the chicken and waffles off the menu. You can only order the chicken. Hopefully, the combo will return soon!

Unfortunately, they took the chicken and waffles off the menu. You can only order the chicken. Hopefully, the combo will return soon!

Boo! Good to know though...at least now I won’t go getting his hopes up. He’s still bitter about the CG brunch getting rid of the Bloody Mary bar...and they aren’t even open!

Boo! Good to know though...at least now I won’t go getting his hopes up. He’s still bitter about the CG brunch getting rid of the Bloody Mary bar...and they aren’t even open!
OMG! The Bloody Mary Bar at the Cali Grill brunch was amazing! I absolutely love it and pray they bring it back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter