A Girl Can Dream can't she?

Status
Not open for further replies.

skiingfast

<font color=teal>Has had no bacon<br><font color=b
What is the wedding dress you have always dreamed of?

What will the bridemaids wear?

Have real guts, Ladies tell us what your Groom better be wearing?

but then omg i found this dress!!!!!!!

dress #1

Satin A-line halter with split front, beaded lace, removable modesty panel, and lace-up back. Chapel train. Available in White or Ivory with a variety of color trims. Note: For Champagne trim, sash/lace are both champagne.

P_6288_1_126850.jpg

gotta love that sash!!!!

and then oh no it lead me to this one:

dress #2

Strapless satin A-line, cuff neckline and pleated sash at waist. Sweep train. Available in White or Ivory. Also available by without train as style NTT8778 special order only. Shown with satin sash Style S100; color sashes & ribbons sold separately.

P_6148_1_126718.jpg

again with navy blue sash.. very elegant and gorgeous!

and if i EVER get married.. my dream boat boyfriend will wear something like this--the modern wedding 1st look by men's wearhouse!

very sexy!!!!! love that pin stripe!!

Beautiful dresses Sara....you have good taste....also your Knight In Shining Armour is going to look awesome too:thumbsup2

ohh that is nothing shelly. of course my brides maids will wear navy blue as that is the color i have picked out and so my future hubby better like navy blue!!

This would be my PERFECT wedding dress
candycouture.jpeg

and for the bridesmaids...
coral-bridesmaid-dress.jpg

and the least important outfit of the day :rotfl:..
men-fashion-60s-madmen.jpg

omg guys.. at least i am serious about my dress.. i got others i just havn't posted them.. my BF says he likes the pin stripes.. and personaly, matt i know you will look hot in those pins stripes! lol

i really like the first dress i posted. but i have others picked out too, and so it will be a coin toss, we may have to take a vote also!

DRESS #1 IS LIKE $299 i think (us)

and dress #2 is i think also under $200 dollars...

dress #3:
one shoulder orgazna with soft floral detail $249

One shoulder organza gown features a feminine soft floral detail. Side drape a-line skirt is slimming & flattering on several body types. Features chapel train. Available in ivory only. Fully lined. Back zip. Imported polyester. Dry clean. Shown wearing slip style 550.

dress #4:

Sophisticated satin pick-up gown is the perfect choice for a traditional bride on a budget.

•Slimming silhouette featuring pick-up detail on skirt is flattering on all figures.
•Tank bodice offers support and coverage.
•Beautiful beaded applique detail at the empire waist adds extra sparkle.
•Sweep train.
•Imported polyester. Fully lined. Dry clean only.
•Available in White or Ivory.
•Also available in Petite sizes 0P-16P as style 7WG3028, $399 (special order only); and Plus sizes 14W-26W, $449 (special order only).
•Shown wearing headpiece style T7548 and veil style 849.

but then omg i found this dress!!!!!!!

dress #1

P_6288_1_126850.jpg

gotta love that sash!!!!

and then oh no it lead me to this one:

dress #2

P_6148_1_126718.jpg

again with navy blue sash.. very elegant and gorgeous!

and if i EVER get married.. my dream boat boyfriend will wear something like this--the modern wedding 1st look by men's wearhouse!

very sexy!!!!! love that pin stripe!!

Sarah the first dress with the red sash. My current bride is getting minus the color sash. The color sash takes away form all the details on the dress.

omg guys.. at least i am serious about my dress.. i got others i just havn't posted them.. my BF says he likes the pin stripes.. and personaly, matt i know you will look hot in those pins stripes! lol

i really like the first dress i posted. but i have others picked out too, and so it will be a coin toss, we may have to take a vote also!

DRESS #1 IS LIKE $299 i think (us)

and dress #2 is i think also under $200 dollars...

dress #3:
one shoulder orgazna with soft floral detail $249

One shoulder organza gown features a feminine soft floral detail. Side drape a-line skirt is slimming & flattering on several body types. Features chapel train. Available in ivory only. Fully lined. Back zip. Imported polyester. Dry clean. Shown wearing slip style 550.

This one is beautiful too......keep posting them please, I love looking at them!

When we were in Anaheim we watched a show about women looking for their perfect wedding dress in a very exclusive wedding dress shop. I found it on cable here & taped it every night.....it was the best show!

I loved my wedding. I would not change anything except my dress. I hated my dress.

why did you hate your dress?

I got married 29 years ago (very young & silly at 19 & not much money)....so we hired the dresses. I liked mine, but it probably wasnt something I would have picked out myself.
Maybe of I am lucky enough to meet my handsome prince I can pick a dress I love. (just not white...that would be tacky)

I know but i wanted a little color to my dress.. matt says he likes the green one dress the very first post with the link, but i hate that dress.. now. and i like the sash , i like the big bow effect! but matt shook is head at that one.....

i got two more choices.. and i can't post brides maid dress's till i got my dress narrowed down. but they will be navy blue. that is the color navy blue! easy to match!

andi thought that we can get our toes tipped in navy blue! and our nails too! :) im thinking that a long dress for you brides maids will be good

sehlly go to davidsbridal.com, you will love the dresses!

i like dress #1, Dress #4, i would rather wear dress #1 or 4, now i thimk about it dress #2 is too bulky and big and to much dress... does that make sense!?

dress#3, is another option, i like the one shoulder thing. i like organza its different then the traditional silk.....

we have to thank matt, he caught wind of my dress planning, as i was asking him what color is better navy or green..and well he is a smart boy! and so i tihnk that inspired him to get us girls talking about our dream weddings....so i also need to get a second job to pay for this wedding! :) LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter