A Girl Can Dream can't she?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sehlly go to davidsbridal.com, you will love the dresses!

i like dress #1, Dress #4, i would rather wear dress #1 or 4, now i thimk about it dress #2 is too bulky and big and to much dress... does that make sense!?

dress#3, is another option, i like the one shoulder thing. i like organza its different then the traditional silk.....

I will check them out, thanks......I just got a bit emotional.....imagining helping Tink pick out her dress...she will look beautiful & I will cry like a baby!:bride:

It is a really big decision.....and you have to LOVE the dress.....at least you have the bridesmaids picked out.

So do we have a date yet???:rolleyes1

I will check them out, thanks......I just got a bit emotional.....imagining helping Tink pick out her dress...she will look beautiful & I will cry like a baby!:bride:

It is a really big decision.....and you have to LOVE the dress.....at least you have the bridesmaids picked out.

So do we have a date yet???:rolleyes1

i dont have the bridesmaid picked out yet--but i know my color.. navy blue. there is no date.... matta and i are not engaged ..BUT if i had to pick a date, it would be A september 23rd as that date is a signifigant date....... but shelly, matt and i are not engaged ,! this is just a dream wedding plan

I rented my dress as well and it was similar to the one I liked. I just wish I could have gotten the dress I really wanted. I just could not see myself purchasing a dress that I am only going to wear once.

hmm good idea. jenn. renting.. that is an option also. but the ones i been seeing are so dirt cheap, maybe it make more sense to buy it?

LOL it was that or this
hillbilly_wedding.jpg
:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

OMG please tell me that's someone's Halloween costume idea.....OMG....LOL I might actually pitch that to DBF for this year! ROFL!!!!!! :lmao:

Sarah the first dress with the red sash. My current bride is getting minus the color sash. The color sash takes away form all the details on the dress.

See I disagree, I don't think the color sash takes away from the details at all. I think the color sash adds to it, in fact I think it adds a lot to it.

I have ideas for dresses if I was going to get married again but it's nothing serious right now so they are just ideas. I do know my BFF would be my MoH, I'd have my girls in the wedding and I have a lot of nieces and DBF has nephews we would use as well. Colors, I'd probably go with more then 1 color, I want to wear an ivory dress with DBF in a snappy black tux, I want to use shades of purple for the bridesmaides and flowers. But really that's all I "know" for now, and that could change based on when, where and if we get married. lol I've always wanted a beach wedding but DBF doesn't so we would have to work that out. Besides, he has to propose first and since that's not happening any time soon I've got plenty of time to plan. LOL

Wne I rented I paid $300 for the dress, veil. tiara, petticoat. They also included but I did not use necklace, bracelet, bustier, earrign and shoes. This also included cleaning and alterations.

Pwings, you can not see it in the picture but there is a lot of detail work embroidery and appliques on the front and back. When we put the red sash on it took away from all of the work on the dress. it still looked great but there is so much beauty with out it as well. I have a picture at home I can post later tonight to show you.

I wish I could have a wedding do-over. We were 22 and 23, so it wasn't anything exciting. Today it would be a huge affair. I love walking into the Grand and seeing the wedding window. I LOVE the rental idea, it's awesome! I'd definitely go that route today!! I've still got mine hanging in the closet taking up space.

See I like the color idea, I like to have sash on the dress like dress #2, but in navy blue BUT I don’t; want to be sooo much blue that when taking a photo with my BM’s that is just all blue..But I really like the long bow sash still, I won’t discount that idea. But I have what 4 or 5 dress choices? And umm we are discount the green one, ok cuase navy blue is the color! And as far as a tux goes, well there isn’t much choices, but I like the modern look tux with the pin stripes I posted before, and I still like it, its modern, but looks like a suit but not so traditional, I want to be able to separate apart from the normal wedding attire…i do want the Bestmen to have navy blue vests, i think i want the hubby to not have navy blue vest

So I got like 1 more dress I did not post, p-wings and jenn knew I had been looking at these dress’s. anyhow let’s switch gears now, let’s move on to VEILS!!!!!

So now I wonder, can a viel be attatched to a tiara? Or do you wear them sperate?

pwings two different shades of purple might be nice!

Dress #5

Exquisite beading adorns the figure flattering waistband of this A-line gown. Design details include a gathered surplice neckline and beautifully structural faille fabric. Chapel train. Available in Ivory or White.

Petite: Style 7WG9854. Sizes 0P-16P. $499 (special order only).
Woman: Style 9WG9854. Sizes 14W-26W. $549 (special order only).

NOW TIME FOR VIELS FOR ME!!!

VIEL #1:

Bridal Elbow One-tier Veil with Pencil Edge

•This one-tier, U-shaped elbow-length veil is made of tulle and features a thin pencil edge and wire comb.
•Measures approximately 30" long x 72" wide.
•Available in White or Ivory.
•Made in the USA.

VIEL #2

Elbow Length White or Ivory Veil, 2 Tiers with Color Corded Edge. Available in White and Ivory.

those are the only two veils i got picked, it's the only two i like becuase i am short a long long veil will be to much for me!

Hey..and good news i found a bridesmaid dress, i need to see if jenn and p-wings would wear it(if they were my bridesmaids)...

so would you wear this girls?

BRIDES MAID DRESS #1:

Satin Short Dress with Classic Boat Neckline

This short satin dress has a boat neckline and a simple silhouette. Dress this up with coordinating sashes and peek-a-boo skirt to unite your whole bridal party! But imagine this dress in navy blue...

okay, for a veil you need to try it on with the dress. You have to see what it looks like. Again depending on the dress and the veil they can clash, unfortunatel I know all this. I also get paid to do this.

I would not wear it at all. The neckline does not do me justice at all. Besides that it is fine. Also fyi I ahve a huge tattoo on my calf.

ok we can longer...

ok now this dress. but in navy blue.. matt said that he like to incoporate lime green somehow also.. i was just talking with him...lol

BRIDES MAID DRESS OPTION NUMBER 2:

This long chiffon and charmeuse combination dress is a flattering look for all body types. The high neck is a sophisticated look that pairs nicely with the length of the dress. Dress this up with bold jewelry.

ALSO..... hey who wants to wear flip flops with there dress? i do!!!! and i am thinking so will you girls...

I like. I will wear flip flops. I wire them under my wedding dress too. You just could not see it. I left the shoes I was suppose to wear at home. Driving to my house from vegas was not going to happen in time for the ceremony.

I was wondering if I missed something! :lmao: With the veil I just made my own from Jo-ann's. It was much cheaper and it looked good. As for shoes...just take em off at the alter...I did!!:rolleyes1

My shoes were too pretty NOT to wear. Sadly my mom was the photographer and was camera happy. So during the ceremony I slipped them off and put them back on as we were praying. Amazing very few people noticed the shrinking and the growing of the 3" in the span of about 20 minutes. :rotfl:

I don't think I even own a pair of flip flops :rotfl:

Thanks for reminding me that I need a pair :) Classy summer coming up :rotfl:

But seriously some of these dresses are beautiful...

And this thread has a picture of Don Draper - I love this man

i want to wear classy dresses.. that is just how i am. now u need to tell me which one you like dress 1,2,3,4 or 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter