A Girl Can Dream can't she?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lmao: Who calls them Flip Flops these days? :laughing:

Everyone calls them flip flops.......I don't know anyone who calls them thongs, thongs are underwear, flip flops are shoes. lol

ok I decided to post these shoes.. sorry no photos! but anyhow they are lime green flip flops with Swarovski crystal! I would totally wear these at my dream wedding even if the colors were not lime green! But I have decided not to post any more dream wedding stuff for while, I thought about it and it’s silly for me to do this, personal reason that’s all!

But the rest of you ladies enjoy!!

http://www.advantagebridal.com/ligrcrflflwi.html

Cute, but OMG $145!!!!! lol

:lmao: Who calls them Flip Flops these days? :laughing:

I used to call them thongs when I was younger. I think the people who did call them thongs stopped when thong underwear became more popular and people would look at you weird when you called them that. Every once in a while, I still do though!

Sara, love both shoes!! The blue ones are so sparkly, plus you would have you something blue.

no i dont want those shoes...and i am not going to post in here for a while....

enjoy dreaming ladies!! :)

So I am getting a new Daughter in Law & a new Son in Law....awesome!!!:banana:

I am the BEST Mother in Law in the world!!!!!:thumbsup2

Also thongs are what you wear on your feet, and g-strings are what you wear as underwear!!!

Depends on the dress, I would be more about comfort during the day, but I'd be sure to pull out the sexy stuff for that night. :)

logo.png

Hey everyone,

Just a friendly reminder that this is a family board & to keep your comments DIS appropriate. There are other sites for more of the racy type talk.

I was at a western wedding, and good thing they checked. The brides boots made her taller than the groom. So he had a different heel put on his. Didn't matter on mine, which I have now worn twice. Thier wedding and thier cousins wedding. Coincidently at that wedding, the previous groom, his brother, dad and I all wore the vest from thier wedding. Good thing we all brought different shirts to wear under our vests.

Now before you ask, why did we still have the vests from the first wedding. Kind of like the boots, you can't rent real western wear, even from a wedding salon in a cow town.

The only beverage that must be at my wedding will be champagne. :) I'd like to be able to put a bottle on every table, but that will depend on a lot of different factors. :)

everyone at mine is going to get the split of stanford brut! HAAHAAAAA cause that is *my* signature drink.. LOL

Ok. Omg .. it just came to me!!!

I want a buffet style dinner at my dream wedding! YES!!

Why? Well I love buffets, and well it’s easy and you get a lot of choices!

:banana: :worship:

I was probably drunk :lmao:

Lovely........:confused3

Ok. Omg .. it just came to me!!!

I want a buffet style dinner at my dream wedding! YES!!

Why? Well I love buffets, and well it’s easy and you get a lot of choices!

I love buffets too Sara, I like to choose what I want to eat.....sometimes I can be very picky!

Can someone please tell me how to reply to lots of quotes in one reply. All you clever people can do it & I feel silly!!

Can someone please tell me how to reply to lots of quotes in one reply. All you clever people can do it & I feel silly!!

Shelly, you use the quote " plus + on it that is the "+. It's on the righ bottom corner of each persons post. Click on all of these you want to quote from and then to post reply at the very bottom left of the page. Make sense? If not send me a PM and I'll help you more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter