A Girl Can Dream can't she?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks pwings. I looked really quick. Saw like two or three I like.. im sure there is more. Sent a link to matt and he saw one he liked too! But I know the style, make and color and type of dress I want so I might have to do davids bridal also ..or something similar. They have an Alfred angelo here in California in costa mesa also!

ok another dress photo! i know cakes and dressess, that seems to be what i am working on! LOL

so from that website pwings gave me i found many dressess that are pretty, but as i was talking with matt he an i both agree we like this one adn the back of it too..

FRONT:

BACK:

OK! so what does everyone think?

Kerri, that is awesome and guess what? I saw that walmart had viels and tiara’s just a tip from one future bride to a mother in planning…

lights06.gif

When I get married, me, my bridesmaids, groom, best man, and many of our guests will be wearing nothing. Because we are avid nudists, and that is the way we will be getting married. Don't worry though y'all, for our wedding and reception will be clothing optional. That way, our guests that do not care to liberate themselves from the restrictive clothing that society places upon our backsides, and everywhere else as well, hopefully will feel comfortable enough so as to join us on this most glorious occasion. It will be my fifth marriage.... oh well.... wish me the best of luck......

Oh my goodness Kerri!! Congratulations, that is so great!!!:bride:

Thanks Kim :)

Kerri, that is awesome and guess what? I saw that walmart had viels and tiara’s just a tip from one future bride to a mother in planning…

I knew Michael's had viels and tiara's, but I'm not sure Cami will go for that. LOL Thanks for the Wal-Mart info, I'll keep that in mind too. :) That dress is pretty Sara, Cami liked the back but not the pleats so much, she wants a solid skirt.

dress #1516 is the one that matt likes, he likes the back of it and the long train of the dress.. the front is nice also! u can view it on the alfredo angelo site! and the dress i posted above the back of it is alot like dress #1516 from alfred angelo

dress #1516 is the one that matt likes, he likes the back of it and the long train of the dress.. the front is nice also! u can view it on the alfredo angelo site! and the dress i posted above the back of it is alot like dress #1516 from alfred angelo

I do like that one because the color on the front is on the top of the breastline. If it is across the waist it can work, but the girl need an hourglass figure or it can highlight how thick a girl is.

ok i saw this one. i like the v-neck

its a V-Neck A-line Chapel Train Satin Wedding Dress (WD91) avabridal.com

i really like the back on this one, and it is not strapless...

its not too flashy, but not to plain

1516 is pretty, if you go to Avabridal.com and click on Dream in Color, then scroll down to #105, that's the one Cami is leaning towards, only with a lace up back instead of the zipper back. She also likes 101 a lot. Also, the one you just posted Sara, it's #91 on avabridal :).

Cami has an hourglass figure for sure....her waist is small but her hips and chest aren't. LOL

Another one that Cami really likes is 1612 on the alfred angelo site, it's the same as 79 on the ava bridal site. I think she's going to try to go try it on at the shop in Boise. :)

OHH that is the 1st one i ever looked at on alfred angelo.. matt liked that one also. but the navy blue would of been to bright on me.. but yeah we liked that one also...
wd79__71417.jpg

wd79b__22653.jpg

stylel 1612 at alfred angelo/ #wd79 at avabridal

1516 is pretty, if you go to Avabridal.com and click on Dream in Color, then scroll down to #105, that's the one Cami is leaning towards, only with a lace up back instead of the zipper back. She also likes 101 a lot. Also, the one you just posted Sara, it's #91 on avabridal :).

Cami has an hourglass figure for sure....her waist is small but her hips and chest aren't. LOL

wd105__37738.jpg

this is the dress you were talking about #wd105

and i am sorry kerri, but i am stealing your dress.. i like it too i like the zipper back also gives a snugger feel! ;)

this is the #wd101 from avabridal that kerri you said was nice too

wd101__89766.jpg

i don't like the front of it. but it is nice!

i showed this one earlier to matt...
wd91__78859.jpg

wd91_2__12166.jpg

i like the v-neck! i like that it has straps! and i like the back of it and how simple it is on the back not to flashy!

#wd91 at avabridal

THIS is the belle from disney inspired dress --alfred angelo style number 206--if i didnt do color i'd probably do something like this

BELLE
Paying tribute to Belle's warm and gracious spirit, the gown features a draped satin and crystal beaded corset with subtle hints of gold metallic embroidery. A detachable shrug and draped net pick-up skirt create added grandeur.

OHH that is the 1st one i ever looked at on alfred angelo.. matt liked that one also. but the navy blue would of been to bright on me.. but yeah we liked that one also...
wd79__71417.jpg

wd79b__22653.jpg

stylel 1612 at alfred angelo/ #wd79 at avabridal

Ya Cami likes that one, she was excited to see that it might be at a local shop for her to try on. :) She's going with the Navy Blue I think, she wants shades of blue for her wedding. :)

wd105__37738.jpg

this is the dress you were talking about #wd105

and i am sorry kerri, but i am stealing your dress.. i like it too i like the zipper back also gives a snugger feel! ;)

Yes, that one is my favorite. I love that one!! I think that would be gorgeous on Cami for so many reasons. :) She wants the lace up back back tho, not sure how that would look, would they use red for the laces or white? Either way would be pretty nice. :)

THIS is the belle from disney inspired dress --alfred angelo style number 206--if i didnt do color i'd probably do something like this

I saw that collection, I didn't like them all that much, too much for my tastes. I made sure to point them out to Cami but she's not into Disney like the rest of us are. LOL She really likes dress number 2180 on alfredangelo too, that one is really nice. :)

BELLE
Paying tribute to Belle's warm and gracious spirit, the gown features a draped satin and crystal beaded corset with subtle hints of gold metallic embroidery. A detachable shrug and draped net pick-up skirt create added grandeur.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter