A very merry (and pink) birthday trip report

Aww fab pixiedust:
Rosebug looks lush !!
Any tips on where to meet Elsa ??
Alex LOVES her !!
They made a vid on my phone today we have the frozen sound track Alex was wearing crown made from a4 paper and a magicians cloak.
This is his Elsa outfit ?!?
He then did let it go from start to finish throwing the cloak on the floor and all v cute also a bit of a worry.
He listing to let it go about 20 times a day !
He says I LOVE this song he really does:thumbsup2
He would love to meet her I would do the princess meal if he could meet her there
Xx

Aww fab pixiedust:
Rosebug looks lush !!
Any tips on where to meet Elsa ??
Alex LOVES her !!
They made a vid on my phone today we have the frozen sound track Alex was wearing crown made from a4 paper and a magicians cloak.
This is his Elsa outfit ?!?
He then did let it go from start to finish throwing the cloak on the floor and all v cute also a bit of a worry.
He listing to let it go about 20 times a day !
He says I LOVE this song he really does:thumbsup2
He would love to meet her I would do the princess meal if he could meet her there
Xx

Alas - you can't meet Anna or Elsa! Just see them in the parade.

Rosebug sings it in repeat; as does her daddy! :rotfl:

Alas - you can't meet Anna or Elsa! Just see them in the parade.

Rosebug sings it in repeat; as does her daddy! :rotfl:

Let's hope they may change that soon or before our next trip anyway !

Rosebug daddy and Alex sound like they have a lot in common :)
It is a great song x

She looks so cute in that picture. That sounds like a great birthday present to me, but perhaps that's because I'd like to be a princess!!
Bit worried bout inventions as seems to have mixed reviews and for my lot food is key to happy moods!!

She looks so cute in that picture. That sounds like a great birthday present to me, but perhaps that's because I'd like to be a princess!!
Bit worried bout inventions as seems to have mixed reviews and for my lot food is key to happy moods!!

I would love a princess makeover too! ;)

We have done Inventions 3 times now; the first two times were delicious. This time DH enjoyed it more than I did, so I may have been having an off day! I am sure it will be wonderful!

Need a princess for a day package for adults!! Costume optional!
Littlie will be pleased with characters at dinner, so think it's done deal. Some seafood for the other half and another down.... Me- castle view and characters and maybe a glowtini.... That'll do me!

Your TR is so lovely, please give Rosebug a hug and tell her that she makes a gorgeous princess!

I still don't get why they can't have the makeovers for adults (when they did it on Big Bang Theory I immediately googled if it was possible, but I'm planning on doing one with my new niece (she's only three weeks old, so I might have to wait a bit

Is there an official makeover done by people at DLP somewhere? Like Bippity Boppity Boutique? We would love to get one.

Your TR is so lovely, please give Rosebug a hug and tell her that she makes a gorgeous princess!

I still don't get why they can't have the makeovers for adults (when they did it on Big Bang Theory I immediately googled if it was possible, but I'm planning on doing one with my new niece (she's only three weeks old, so I might have to wait a bit

Is there an official makeover done by people at DLP somewhere? Like Bippity Boppity Boutique? We would love to get one.

Yes - in the DLH (see my photos at the beginning of this TR). You book in the shop in the DLH and prices start at around 40e for hair and make-up up to 160e for the whole package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter