ABD cancelations

If there is still 'early booking' available, is that a way to tell if the trip still has a lot of openings?

Just got off the phone with Andrea at ABD, trying to rebook our trip.
She said there are only two senior speicalists authorized to deal with, in her words, "all these trips we've just cancelled."

So ouch! I bet there's been more cancellations than those reported here.

Anyway, she could not rebook me and in fact wouldn't talk about it at all, would only give me the direct line to the other two, both of whom, natch, were on another line.

So I'm guessing that the frustration guests are feeling has come to the attention of ABD and they are trying to do some damage control. I certainly think the girl who informed me of the cancellation yesterday should not have been the one to do it.

We'll see what happens.

.......as I had reported in earlier, I spoke with a "Vergie" female rep this am at ABD. She said that they ARE still taking bookings (after I let her know I have a ressie for that trip & for that date) for the October 9th 2009 ABD "Spirit of America" trip but REFUSED to say how many people have booked it & she also refuse to say if the trip is 50% or more booked or 50% or less than booked.
So....had some fun today and had somone else call in to ABD call center and inquire about a new resevation for the very same trip and the very same date. WELL WELL WELL...Wouldn't ya know it..........
"Vergie" CHANGED her story (all in the span of about 90 minutes!) and said that they ARE NOT taking any more reservations for this particular date ! :confused3 But when pressed, this call center rep "gave such highly regarded customer service" by once again REFUSING to say how many people have signed upf for this trip!!! And to think, we are paying them good money for this kind of customer service?? OH MY *******
So, again I ask......and please for all of you who CHOOSE to still stick with this wonderful company, how much "fun" was it to rearrange everything (time off from work, babysitter, someone to look after your pets, rearrange airline flights, posibly face the real treat of having to pay more because of a difference in airfare as a few of you have said in some earlier postings, etc) just to save your pp deposit pixiedust: IF YOU GOT "THE DREADED PHONE CALL." KEEP IN MIND, SOME POSTERS RECEIVED THE CALL 4 WEEKS PRIOR TO DEPARTURE. How wonderful and magical was that?????????????
I understand that they will offer you an alterative date of departure, that isn't the issue, the issue is having the REAL threat of having to rearrange YOUR schedule at the last possible moment just because some "company" wants to engage in shady business practices in not telling their guests (upfront) answers through HONESTY. Through honesty, WE the guest decide but where it stands now, ABD is using "power and control" here and in a very ghestapo like manner. And I understand all too well about occupancy issues because Good grief!, I also work in the hospitality industry and this is just the nature of the beast. And yes, look at the previous postings on this board and the other 2 under Adventures by Disney via DISboards website and you will notice a lot of unhappy guests / customers who are constantly receive evasive answers from ABD. Am I incorrect in saying this???? Feedback would be appreciated because I honestly feel that this isn't a subsidiary company of Disney worthy enough to carry the Disney name. :crowded:

P.S. keep your pm's coming as I am still compiling a list of all trips that have been canceled. I can't really say whether or not to conduct business with this company. I would rather say to please read all the postings about ABD trip cancelations THEN make up your own mind. It should be a fairly easy decision to make - just the hard part is having to make that decision. Good luck to all.

I am getting multiple upon multiple pm's being sent to me (per my request) from people who also share my concerns (since they are in the same position) and I am formulaing a list since out of these requests, there is one particualr individual who is wanting this from me who will in turn send this high up the chain at ABD. Can't say a whole lot more as I want to respect this one individual. [/B]

I asked knewton64 to send me the list of canceled ABD trips and I am printing out this thread. DH works in Public Relations/Marketing for Disney and I was in Marketing. We really loved the two ABD trips we took last year (paid full price too-no discounts) and I am very upset by this thread and others like it. I used to manage a travel agency and know how this must be effecting travel agents out there as well. Not good. I am hoping to pass on this info to someone who will see how upset people are. At least they will have it on record. :thumbsup2

1) That is 5 trips and 1 entire itinerary that I know has been cancelled my Golden Path to Yosemite May 31, 1 Austrailia, 1 Ireland , 1 Costa Rica and now the Alpine Magic, in addition the Boston/NYC itenerary was pulled. There was also someone who posted on the DVC boards regarding the status of points because she booked with points and the trip was cancelled but I don't know what trip it was.

6) Just adding that today they cancelled Southwest Splendors for the June 16 departure, and I think for one just earlier than that. ...

7)Just got off the phone with Andrea at ABD, trying to rebook our trip.
She said there are only two senior speicalists authorized to deal with, in her words, "all these trips we've just cancelled."

So ouch! I bet there's been more cancellations than those reported here.

8)The economy wasn't rotten last year when they cancelled my trip, and several others. The economy was starting to take a drastic turn prior to the release of the dates for 2009. I am usually a defender of disney but not this time, I booked my trip on August 14th and that is when I scheduled my vacation and up until January 5th I could have changed my vacation time, now after being told not to worry when I made a payment in early January the trip is cancelled three weeks later and I am stuck because I have post trip hotel arrangement booked with DVC points so I had to find a trip in Calfirornia that conicided with the dates as the dates are cemeted in. I am stuck with backstage magic, it is not the trip I wanted and it is a lot of money to pay for a trip that I am not enthusiasic at all about taking but I was stuck. SO while you want to defend disney's right to not operate in the red, I will say it again. Disney needs to find a better way because I should not be feeling the way I am about a vacation to disney but I am, I am not looking forward to it and yes they could do better. Again few trips, even before the downturn in the economy they should have had few trips.

9)I got my call yesterday. My Costa Rican trip for the end of September has been cancelled. It was an adults only and the early booking discounts were gone by the tme I booked it so I'm not sure how "empty" this one was. That's 8 months out that they are already cancelling.

We thoroughly enjoyed our AbD trip last year but I too have concerns on whether or not I want to rebook

10) Another one bites the dust

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our Germany trip for June was just cancelled today. Funny - I just talked to them yesterday and they said they were still taking bookings for that trip. Oh well...
They did offer to book us on any other date (even during peak season) for the price that we were already booked at. I guess I'm just a little leary of setting yet another date and having it cancelled. That could go on all summer!

11)Yes you dodged a bullet, they cancelled the adults only Yosemite. I only booked the Signature trip insead of the regular trip because that was the 1 adults only trip they had scheduled. The upgrades don't really mean much.

I haven't tried to make alternate arrangements yet as I am still irked by a comment from one of the cast members I spoke to. I am writting a letter and will make my decision in the next day or two. I feel like I am trapped because I used the DVC points to book the GCH and I will lose them if they are not used before September.
12) HI, I just called ABD. Was told it is indeed cancelled. The only trip available on those dates is the Viva Italia trip at over $3000.00/person. I told them since they cancelled my trip after I paid in full that they should offer me whatever trip is available for the dates I want to go and they should accept the payment I have already made. They are checking with their supervisor but I won't hold my breath!

13) HI, I just got a call from ABD. Since my Costa Rica trip was cancelled they have offered me the Viva Italia trip for the same dates at the same price that I paid for Costa Rica. I had got the early booking rate plus $100.00 off each person because I went on the Backsatge Magic trip last year. They will not honor what I paid for Airfare. I had got such a great deal on airfare to Costa Rica. $594.00/person. Airfare to Italy via Delta/Air France is $2334.00 for two. I have not decided yet. My daughter really wanted to do something adventureous such as the zipline and white water rafting!

14)Well, now they've cancelled Southwest Splendors for June 16 departure.

15) Hi, I got ABD to offer me the Viva Italia trip because I was persistent and angry with ABD since I was told two weeks prior that my trip was just about full. I asked them which trips were a definite go for the week that I had booked Costa Rica .

16) ABD called today and our Discovery Down Under trip has been cancelled.

17) Our May 16th Ireland trip was cancelled today too

18) Our May 16th Ireland trip was cancelled today too
---------------------------------------------------------------------
and yes, I feel that this best says it all and no, I didn't write it:

Two things that disturbed me the most about this ABD cancellation:

"1) other than the original 'bad news cancellation' call, I received no other call, letter or anything from ABD saying we are sorry this happened and we apologize. That really bothered me. I expected some kind of formal follow up letter stating what had happened with an apology.
2) I also wrote them an online feedback suggesting ideas and ways to improve the cancellation process and possibly reduce cancellations. I received no reply to that either.

My wife and I had booked an ABD trip for later in 2009 for Austria. I am seriously debating what to do as we have zero confidence this will actually happen. We are considering cancelling the ABD trip and planning our own vacation knowing full well it WILL occur and we can count on everything happening.

We are going to decide what to do in the next couple of months. With the economy as it is and lots of travel cut backs happening, I am in no way going to plan on that trip happening and build other travel arrangements around an ABD trip when such high cancellations seem to be happening.

There's got to be a better way of scheduling these trips than the current, roll the dice and at 60 days see what happens, roulette wheel. "

Now yes, this is now from me. What I am upset at is ABD's unwillingness to be honest with their guests and yes, I am intitled to have my own opinion. What is quite odd here is that I am not alone in feeling this way as all you have do do is reread the 4 posting sections that pertain to this subject inside the DISboards website. Why can't ABD just say, "yes mr / mrs customer, at this time your reservation is 'X' % full. It should be up to the guest to decide if there is an issue here - NOT ABD. I understnd if ABD is tryng to hold down a possible rush to judgement in deciding whether or not we should cancel. Ok fine. I will give them that. then there should be no penalty to us if we do cancel BASED UPON LOW OCCUPANCY. It's like ABD is trying to have it both ways and well.....just re-read all the previous postings on the Advetures by Disney dection of the Disboards wesite that pertain this very issue and well.... you have a LOT of upset guests. Question: Am I wong here with that assesment?????
In closing, I do feel that we the above 17 some odd people listed DO have a valid issue with ABD and we all need one voice. Who is that one voice for all of us?? I wish you well whomever you are.

This thread is causing me to panic. Since our ABD is part of a larger vacation, and since I have already booked non-refundable airfare from Portugal to Ireland, I'm scared to answer my phone or check messages.

This very,very expensive trip for us (being Canadians whose dollar has gone downhill since we booked and being a family of 5)and a trip of a lifetime. My 3 kids saved up their money to contribute, and we were the second people to book any ABD trip when they became available. While I understand its not Disney's fault that the economy has collapsed, and I can see that they are cancelling trips quite far out now, I think a lot of confidence has been lost in the company.

As a family we decided that as long as there is another ABD to Ireland within a two week period, and as long as Disney coughs up the change fees on our tickets, we'll move to another date. However, it will mess up other plans, and I'm worried that they won't get in touch with us in time! We are leaving for Europe one month before our ABD!

The whole situation is nerve-wracking. I wish they just posted what the minimum numbers needed for each trip were, and actually posted how many people had already booked. I suppose that would be a deterrent to some folks, but at least you knew where you stood!

I wish I knew right now if it was yes or no. Does anyone know if there are any dates on any itineraries that are for sures?

I think folks are getting a bit too upset over remote possibilities. I would also be upset if my trip were cancelled - not trying to minimize that. It is always a risk - earthquakes, social unrest, strikes, etc. too.

However, given the literally hundreds of tours offered, this isn't a lot - it sounds instead like they have paired down some trips, but are otherwise working to fill the slots.

Indeed, I was just told that at least one week's tour in Peru is "on sale" and offered rates are $200.00 less than the Early Booking rates. It is clear they are not just pulling the rug out, but instead are trying to consolidate a few trips to make more go and keep the big picture viable.

Additionally, the CS says that trip insurance COVERS you if you have to cancel due to layoff. That is NOT something they mentioned in the past.

Thus, I respectfully disagree with those posts that indicate the Disney brand is sinking fast in customer service. Things happen. A visit to WDW for a week no longer guarantees shows or fireworks every night. My last day at WDW two years ago the Tower of Terror shut down for the day due to technical difficulties. We had been saving this day to enjoy riding this multiple times - and it didn't happen. We weren't given a ticket extension, etc., but we also didn't ask. Things happen! We were disappointed, but returned to EPCOT and found a "show" in China we didn't know about and ended up having the best day of the trip.

If the number of tours offered this year doubled, and we go from 3-4 cancellations of weekly trips to 6-8, they really haven't changed anything percentage wise. If 8 trips are bumped with 20 already signed up in each, and these people reschedule, that may be enough to make "enough" for 32 additional trips to have enough to go. That's 160 people rescheduled so that
12,800 folks go on a trip of a lifetime.

Several folks posting would be very happy with a semi - private tour with few people. I do not think this is the reason most of us sign up with Disney - the people on the trip also make this a success. Folks seeking solitude generally would not be seeking out this type of a trip! I for one prefer to see a good working tour group!

I think folks need to relax, and take a breather. At the rate you are going, you won't be able to enjoy anything!

I think folks are getting a bit too upset over remote possibilities. I would also be upset if my trip were cancelled - not trying to minimize that. It is always a risk - earthquakes, social unrest, strikes, etc. too.

However, given the literally hundreds of tours offered, this isn't a lot - it sounds instead like they have paired down some trips, but are otherwise working to fill the slots.

Indeed, I was just told that at least one week's tour in Peru is "on sale" and offered rates are $200.00 less than the Early Booking rates. It is clear they are not just pulling the rug out, but instead are trying to consolidate a few trips to make more go and keep the big picture viable.

Additionally, the CS says that trip insurance COVERS you if you have to cancel due to layoff. That is NOT something they mentioned in the past.

Thus, I respectfully disagree with those posts that indicate the Disney brand is sinking fast in customer service. Things happen. A visit to WDW for a week no longer guarantees shows or fireworks every night. My last day at WDW two years ago the Tower of Terror shut down for the day due to technical difficulties. We had been saving this day to enjoy riding this multiple times - and it didn't happen. We weren't given a ticket extension, etc., but we also didn't ask. Things happen! We were disappointed, but returned to EPCOT and found a "show" in China we didn't know about and ended up having the best day of the trip.

If the number of tours offered this year doubled, and we go from 3-4 cancellations of weekly trips to 6-8, they really haven't changed anything percentage wise. If 8 trips are bumped with 20 already signed up in each, and these people reschedule, that may be enough to make "enough" for 32 additional trips to have enough to go. That's 160 people rescheduled so that

Several folks posting would be very happy with a semi - private tour with few people. I do not think this is the reason most of us sign up with Disney - the people on the trip also make this a success. Folks seeking solitude generally would not be seeking out this type of a trip! I for one prefer to see a good working tour group!

I think folks need to relax, and take a breather. At the rate you are going, you won't be able to enjoy anything!

I am not looking for solitude but I don't need 40 people to enjoy myself and I looked at what was included in the vaction not how many people were included.

Comparing apples to oranges such as equating a entire vaction being cancelled to not being able to see fireworks is silly.

Sorry you have the ability to re arrange your life at a moments notice I don't and my vacation time is firm and can't be changed. I for one, and I am not the only one, who thinks that Disney's customer service is sub par, and as this is the second time they have cancelled a trip on me I have every right to be angry about their lack of customer service. Please don't tell me to relax and take a breather, I don't need one I need Disney to provide the service that I am paying for and they are not . One thing is, I am not looking forward to a trip that I was basically backed into by Disney.

...for those of you unlucky enough to experience a "run on the bank" like I did at my local bank in the mid 1980's, you won't be able to experience the joys of what the previous 17 people are stating in my last posting. Per se, not denying that "things happen" and to be prepared..Ok I can go with that. It's when it is being done at the last second and the onus is being put on YOU - well...until you experience that "joy," you will not know what we 18 people are talking about. :upsidedow
Moreover, when "that small percentage of effected guests just happens to include you...well..feel free to leave us YOUR screen name so we can add you to the list that is ONLY 3 weeks old.
And to further add, y-e-s , I would love a private screening of the Spririt of America trip....but what you choose to not see is that the ABD reps are CHOOSING to remain evasive when it comes to the answer of how many people have booked x trip, y trip or z trip. therefore I implore back to you the following question:

IS THAT PROVIDING EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE TO THE GUEST?????

Please re-read all the postings on this subject on the 4 sub sites under Adventures by Disney sub section under the DIS boads website & I firmly believe that others speak much more vocally than me. Me? I am just a small little person here but nontheless, I respect everyone's opinion here in this obvious much spirited debate. I wish you all the best of luck.

I'm concerned about cancellation as well (we have one booked for the end of 2009)--but my approach to this whole mess is to first assume and believe that Disney is doing what it can for its customers in light of the economy (and its stock--I'm sure you all saw that Disney was down 34 percent or so this past quarter)--and offer up suggestions on how to improve things. When we took our first ABD tour in 2007, folks from the Burbank ABD office came out and listened to our suggestions--and followed up with responses. So, (1) these are great trips, (2) Disney is a solid, customer-based company and (3) nothing is perfect--especially in the risky travel biz.

That said, what should be done? Clearly the dreaded calls are causing heartbreak and are extremely disruptive to those with limited vacation time opportunities. I agree with those asking for more information up front--take some of the mystery out of this process, if possible. Such as posting the minimum number for each trip--and letting people know the numbers. (Now, would this cause people to panic too early and cancel or not sign up, thus being a self-fulfilling prediction? Maybe there is a middle ground on this?).

Other ideas??? I think our interests are all the same, and it is what brought us to ABD in the first place: quality itinerary, Disney detail, no-one-else-has-it surprises and security. Well--all of that is still there, so how do we help fix the panic/last-minute cancellations?

I'm reluctant to jump into blog sites--and having to use disclaimers is unfortunate (but I'll say it again: I'm only trying to suggest things to improve ABD, and mean no disrespect to those now facing termination of their trips)--but I really believe in the quality of ABD and want it to be successful. (And the ABD blog is relatively small in numbers--take a look at the Disney Cruise Line blogs--those people talk about silverware patterns at dinner!) (No disrespect to those of you who blog on DCL) (I hate disclaimers).

Enough from me--but really, other constructive ideas for ABD??

..... you can officially add October 9th 2009 ABD 'Spirit of America" trip to the ever growing list of canceled trips!! RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!! :bitelip: SMALL VENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I specifically planned for that day so I would have enough vacation time rebuilt up.
So, gotta ask..........rebook or go with DCL / WDW ??

options with DCL / WDW:

1) 7 day Eastern or Western Caribbean cruise (with a pre-day at POR) in October 2009.

2) 4-day land or 4 day sea WDW/ DCL vacation in October 2009.

3) push out 7 day DCL sea vacation to next year.

4) ??

Suggestions please -

Not a very pleasant feeling to go through this. This is very frustrating getting three different answers to one simple question all in the span of 4 hours. TOTALLY UNBELIEVABLE & VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICING OF THE PUBLIC A.B.D. Question..what's to NOT say that any future ABD bookings face the same potential of a cancelation due to "low occupancy?"

Question: Why did I have to experience all this melo-drama just to have ABD FINALLY come out and reveal the truth???? - This is pathetic.

knewton, I appreciate that you are trying to keep tabs, but I also wanted to clarify: You've quoted me several times in the list that you refer to as "17 people." So that knocks it down a little if you are counting each quote as an individual person.

I also think it is the correct choice to limit what the individual phone reps may say to callers. I think if we want more answers, it would be better to keep going up the chain of comand until we get someone who can explain, rather than playing tricks on someone who after all is just reading from a script and has no authority.

I'm frustrated, but I'm not incensed over this. I think it's an important distinction.

JMHO

knewton, I appreciate that you are trying to keep tabs, but I also wanted to clarify: You've quoted me several times in the list that you refer to as "17 people." So that knocks it down a little if you are counting each quote as an individual person.

I also think it is the correct choice to limit what the individual phone reps may say to callers. I think if we want more answers, it would be better to keep going up the chain of comand until we get someone who can explain, rather than playing tricks on someone who after all is just reading from a script and has no authority.

I'm frustrated, but I'm not incensed over this. I think it's an important distinction.

JMHO
........you have seen now what a change the ABD call center reps have done in just one month. Per se, you will see in my late December 2008 posting they replied that my trip was 8 % full. Ok..eight percent..I could handle that answer. That's honesty.
Now jump forward 6 weeks later and suddendly ABD changes tatics with their guests and becomes evasive in their answers (and I am not the only one who has noticed this change in ABD). So, please keep in mind that I am in the hotel hospitality industry and yes - it should be very obvious to anyone reading my postings of my compassion to my profession and yes - very fair to say I won't hesitate to be constuctive in my assesement of someone's customer service skills.
It is to wit that I respond to say that my compassion was very evident in my correspondings with ABD today as well as my contact who helped me as well on this issue. I simply wish all of you the best of luck in this situation as I wish no ill will on anyone and gosh forbid if anyone of you should also "get that phone call.":upsidedow

I am the person who was booked on the Discovery Down Under trip that was reported cancelled on this forum. I don't mean to minimize anyone frustration, but I don't want to be included in the group. I have had a good experience with ABD. They have answered my questions when I asked about the percentage of bookings. They were polite and helpful when my trip was cancelled and I needed to rebook. When I rebooked I told them I was interested in a trip with at least a few kids. I gave them 4 possible dates and was told the number of kids who were booked and their exact ages for each date. I'm sorry for those of you who have been disappointed, but for those of you reading these post and becoming concerned, just wanted to let you know that not everyone has had the same negative experience.

I am the person who was booked on the Discovery Down Under trip that was reported cancelled on this forum. I don't mean to minimize anyone frustration, but I don't want to be included in the group. I have had a good experience with ABD. They have answered my questions when I asked about the percentage of bookings. They were polite and helpful when my trip was cancelled and I needed to rebook. When I rebooked I told them I was interested in a trip with at least a few kids. I gave them 4 possible dates and was told the number of kids who were booked and their exact ages for each date. I'm sorry for those of you who have been disappointed, but for those of you reading these post and becoming concerned, just wanted to let you know that not everyone has had the same negative experience.

....I want very badly to ALSO rebook for the September 19th 2009 Spririt of America trip that was offered to me lieu on my now canceled trip. And yes, I do want to also share in your positive opinion of ABD. I am unpholding my end of the situation here just to be left in the dark. No e-mail, no correspondence what so ever as to them notifying me of the cancelation. I had to be the one to do all the legwork here as I also unfortunately had to be labeled by some as a "bad person" here just to obtain a proper and correct answer from ABD.
This level of servicing of customer would leave anyone scratching their heads and saying,

HUH?? :confused3 . This level of servicing the custmer shouldn't have to come from "high up the food chain" either. It begins from when the rep says their introduction to you - the guest.

So again, I respect your opinion and wish you the best of luck on your rebooking. No ill will here.

Have you done a DCL cruise before? We love them. If you want a relaxing kind of trip they are great.

Wellp, I got the dreaded call today. My Sep 5, Adults Only Glacier National Park and Canadian Rockies ABD has been cancelled. There were only 2 families booked. I had to ask the rep to call me back, as I was on my work phone with a user, so I don't have any details or options yet.

Sayhello

Have you done a DCL cruise before? We love them. If you want a relaxing kind of trip they are great.

.....what you are suggesting. And, I will let everyone know what my choice is in the next few days. Thank you though for the input. :thumbsup2 I do stress that it pains me dearly to have to make this kind of a decision but I feel that I would rather feel 100% comfortable and confident in the company I am doing business with rather than waiting around on pins and neddles fearing receiving "that dreaded phone call." Or a one poster put it (in essense):

Think about it, EVEN on a rebooking and say people cancel at the last minute, you've just ripened yourself into getting "That dreaded phone call."

Sorry, with this kind of money I am choosing to invest, this is a matter of "Whom Do You Trust." And now that I have 1) reached this decision and 2) and in the process of making that decision back through my TA...well......I feel liberated and set free from all this uncessary melo-drama :cool1:

P.S. per the poster below, thank you cuz I am also going to be looking at Rick Steve's tours as well as I am making my decision over these next few days. Good luck to all here and wish you well.

I just checked out Rick Steves Tours. They also have a few family oriented tours that look excellent. They are cheaper and I like their cancellation policies. They are really good!

I wish I'd checked this out before! I'm bookmarking the site for next time.

Anyone done any before?

....I want very badly to ALSO rebook for the September 19th 2009 Spririt of America trip that was offered to me lieu on my now canceled trip. And yes, I do want to also share in your positive opinion of ABD. I am unpholding my end of the situation here just to be left in the dark. No e-mail, no correspondence what so ever as to them notifying me of the cancelation. I had to be the one to do all the legwork here as I also unfortunately had to be labeled by some as a "bad person" here just to obtain a proper and correct answer from ABD.
This level of servicing of customer would leave anyone scratching their heads and saying,

HUH?? :confused3 . This level of servicing the custmer shouldn't have to come from "high up the food chain" either. It begins from when the rep says their introduction to you - the guest.

So again, I respect your opinion and wish you the best of luck on your rebooking. No ill will here.

Hope you're able to come up with a plan that will work out well for you. If you can't reschedule with ABD and you want to stick with a tour, AAA has some that have very similar itineraries to ABD, only less expensive. We're now booked for the Alaska adventure and since there aren't very many dates for that trip, I'm hoping it will be a go. If it is cancelled, I'll just take a refund and do something else.

I was trying to keep track of which tours are getting cancelled, and I haven't noticed anyone mentioning China getting cancelled. I hope we didn't make a mistake by already telling our kids about the trip. They are so excited. They are both already working on saving their money for our trip in June.

Now I am nervous to get the CALL. :rolleyes2 I can't believe ABD hasn't cancelled some of the trips because it looks like they run every two weeks all summer long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter