ACTIVE Topper'n'Tags SEE POST 693 pg 47

Thanks. I was originally going to use the signature as the topper. But I couldn't figure out how to embellish it. :confused3 I couldn't not use it once it was cut. And I already cut the apple journal box. That's why there are so many pieces. Not because I was overachieving, but because I skipped the prototype phase. That'll teach me. :sad2:

See you knew I was coming after you with tha!!

holy cow that snow white stuff is awesome. and you just whipped it up!

Wow I read the post for angels and then looked to see what was needed and there was nothing.What a great back up of gals on here. Thanks angels for keeping it going strong when one of our needs a helping hand.

Thanks. I was originally going to use the signature as the topper. But I couldn't figure out how to embellish it. :confused3 I couldn't not use it once it was cut. And I already cut the apple journal box. That's why there are so many pieces. Not because I was overachieving, but because I skipped the prototype phase. That'll teach me. :sad2:

Thank goodness I read this, because after seeing the picture I nearly went into panic mode!!!! Like Nan, I was trying to figure out how the heck I was going to compete!!! :worship:

I have finished grp 10 Liberty Belle and photo mats for grp 7 -- should have read the directions - -I made two pp.

Topper is done for Kidcot. I'll post a picture tomorrow night. I have ideas for my element, but that will have to be tomorrow's project.

I have finished my 2 angel spots. I can't post photos since my camera is in the shop. Let me know if there anything else I can do to help.

I've got all the pieces cut for the general Disney group, it just needs to be assembled. I will work on France tomorrow!

Thank goodness I read this, because after seeing the picture I nearly went into panic mode!!!! Like Nan, I was trying to figure out how the heck I was going to compete!!! :worship:

Oh yeah, I did go into panic mode!! I thought I did mine all wrong, and didn't send enough elements...

OY...stress!! :faint:

:rolleyes1 My bad. None of my other groups have that much stuff. I just hate to waste and I wasn't sure when I would need more Snow White stuff and I knew I wouldn't be able to find it if I did. :rotfl: Once something is put away, it's gone.

Glad to hear about the angel pieces being put together. I still need to bag up Snow White and label it. Next up, MK rides. Does Pooh's Playful Spot count? I have paper for Peter Pan, but no embellishments other than generic brads & fiber. I do have Pooh paper, embellishments & Cricut cart.

:rolleyes1 My bad. None of my other groups have that much stuff. I just hate to waste and I wasn't sure when I would need more Snow White stuff and I knew I wouldn't be able to find it if I did. :rotfl: Once something is put away, it's gone.

Glad to hear about the angel pieces being put together. I still need to bag up Snow White and label it. Next up, MK rides. Does Pooh's Playful Spot count? I have paper for Peter Pan, but no embellishments other than generic brads & fiber. I do have Pooh paper, embellishments & Cricut cart.

:banana: I think I get Snow White!!!! :banana: :yay: :banana: :yay: :dance3:

Does Pooh's Playful Spot count? I have paper for Peter Pan, but no embellishments other than generic brads & fiber. I do have Pooh paper, embellishments & Cricut cart.

We loved Pooh's Playful Spot! DS spent hours there. I would say it counts. But I'm not an expert! ;)

Here is what I did for test track. Is it enough? I wanted to check before I mailed.
Cindy

testtrack.jpg

Here is my Pooh's Playful Spot. Hope you all don't mind the unconventional topper. I added the store bought as an extra. The blue & yellow match it.
100_3236.jpg

That's adorable AWM... too bad my kids are too old to play in that area.. We did have our snack out there and wish we could have gone on!!!

I'm about done w/ frontierland... then...Safari..got an idea.. need to template it tomorrow and put it together on Saturday... I hope to actually have these ready to mail by Saturday.. we shall see!!

Wow, the angel spots are so nice...Mine are feeling a little underdone :sad2:

Does this look ok? I am feeling like I don't have enough!

DSCN0837-1.jpg

Mickey on the heart is flocked, not sure you can tell. And the Mickey head on the topper is pop dotted.

aroyer -- that's great and certainly enough.

AWM -- love the "topper"

bearbear -- great job -- what font did you use?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter