ACTIVE Topper'n'Tags SEE POST 693 pg 47

I'm back to my original plan of mailing these out individually. MIL is not doing well at all and DH is gone this week so I am having to pick up the slack for her care. Sorry Ann!!

My stuff will be postal tomorrow. My plan of having them out before I left for Buffalo went bad. My youngest woke up crying and that is not like her. She said that her ear hurt, so it was off to the doctor before we left. She is doing much better now. She stayed home with Grandmom and had a great time. So did we. We got away without kids. It was relaxing.

Cindy

I'm hoping to be postal at some point tomorrow!

Morning...My angel peices are postal as of this morning - angel gifts? oooh I love presents:goodvibes Hey call me if you aren't busy...

Rhonda

All items I have are photographed, labeled & in the OP.
I will photograph the incoming angel pieces when they get here and put them in their own slideshow. It'll be too difficult to try and put them in the right places, well, actually, I'm just too lazy. ;)

Don't look if you want to be surprised.

If you have waited long enough, just click them to start the show.

These look great! I really hope to mail my angel spots tomorrow, sorry it's late!

Everything looks great!! Here's my problem: Do I use the Norway pieces for Norway or do I save them for the Baltic cruise? :goodvibes
I cant wait to see them in person!!:cool1:

This swap looks amazing! AWM thanks for posting the pics, you are really a great hostess!!

Have my angel pieces come in yet? I haven't looked @ the photos yet... so sorry if I could have answered my own question!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter