ACTIVE Topper'n'Tags SEE POST 693 pg 47

Kidcot is going postal today!

my angel pieces are postal as of 10am... :) let me know when they arrive.. I sent them priority...

Both arrived today. I took photos, but will post those after the rest get here. I can get a few swappers items out, so I'll work on that this afternoon and take them to the post office in the morning. :thumbsup2

Nan, do I owe you anything else besides your pennies back and the cart?

As soon as DD is finished with homework, we are heading to the post office to mail! :thumbsup2

I finally got a chance to look at all the pictures of the swap items. I thought they were cute and I am itching to use some all ready in some page ideas I have from just the pieces I saw. I dont get all the groups, but at least I do get 7 groups worth of goodies. Thanks AWM for hosting,all the angels,and everyone else in the swap.

I was able to complete 10 swappers packages. They are postal as of this morning. All Priority with DC. Have the numbers here if they get lost.

Both arrived today. I took photos, but will post those after the rest get here. I can get a few swappers items out, so I'll work on that this afternoon and take them to the post office in the morning. :thumbsup2

Nan, do I owe you anything else besides your pennies back and the cart?

There was a couple of trade pieces that I sent you in a note... do you have that still.. and the items you listed above!!! :)

Thanks bunches!!!

Ok, off to bag/sign the seasonal swap so it can go postal this afternoon!!! YEAH! RAH!!!

aroyer & bearbear your angel items arrived today. :yay:

I will box up these along with the pass-it-forwards & special exchanges today. I won't make the post office today because it is raining cats & dogs here. Don't want wet boxes. It should be dry tomorrow and I will enlist my Eldest's help to get them all into the post office.

Mischief_Managed, rlovew, & Momof2DisneyKids, I jumped the gun and mailed you a group that was incomplete. rlovew, can I send yours with the gift tags? MM & Mo2DK I will get these in the mail tomorrow with the rest. Sorry about that. My bad.

That's gotta be a record- I mailed it Wednesday afternoon! :thumbsup2

Mischief_Managed, rlovew, & Momof2DisneyKids, I jumped the gun and mailed you a group that was incomplete. rlovew, can I send yours with the gift tags? MM & Mo2DK I will get these in the mail tomorrow with the rest. Sorry about that. My bad.

That would be just fine.

Rebecca

I am all boxed up. :thumbsup2
Just need to put MM & Mo2DK's in envelopes and I will be ready to mail tomorrow.

I am holding missesdisney's for gift tag inclusion and waiting until after her trip.:cloud9: Trip to WDW. :yay:

And holding BAMB's for her to send out her pieces to her two groups. :hippie:

missesdisney
BAMB
bearbear
rlovew

Those are the only ones who still have things at my house.

Everyone else is postal!
I owe some change, but I still need to figure that part out. My PO reciept doesn't include the Zip codes so I am hoping that the DCs are in order.

missesdisney
BAMB
bearbear
rlovew

Those are the only ones who still have things at my house.

Everyone else is postal!
I owe some change, but I still need to figure that part out. My PO reciept doesn't include the Zip codes so I am hoping that the DCs are in order.

:woohoo: A big box of goodies for me! So does your house look bigger now that all of this stuff is out? Thanks for your work on these swaps.

:woohoo: A big box of goodies for me! So does your house look bigger now that all of this stuff is out? Thanks for your work on these swaps.

BIG box :rotfl2:

I can walk through the room without tripping over something. :thumbsup2 No more stubbed toes here. Well, until I fill it full of more of my stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter