After hours events?

I got the confirmation about an hour after ordering. I went for the DHS night on Jan 11th.

I was also taken to the reservation page after ordering. I was glad I saw the earlier messages about that because I would have been confused (and who knows- may have accidentally bought park tickets due to my anxiety that I needed to purchase *more*). After I closed out of that window I checked MDE and saw the After Hours tickets hanging out in the tickets tab.

Purchased opening night for DHS!

Question: I know that you don't need a park reservation for this; if I am not going to any other park this day can I still purchase a ILL$ for ROTR for around 7:00pm?

If not, if I had an 'extra' regular park ticket linked to my account, could I make a park reservation for this day, make an ILL$, then show up at 7:00pm and NOT use that regular/extra ticket to enter, just us the after hour ticket?

I may like to walk into the park at 7:00 and have an ILL$ for ROTR. Just wondering.

I have never been to after hours, looking forward to it, just don't know how tired I will be. Guess I will have to schedule nap time

Purchased opening night for DHS!

Question: I know that you don't need a park reservation for this; if I am not going to any other park this day can I still purchase a ILL$ for ROTR for around 7:00pm?

If not, if I had an 'extra' regular park ticket linked to my account, could I make a park reservation for this day, make an ILL$, then show up at 7:00pm and NOT use that regular/extra ticket to enter, just us the after hour ticket?

I may like to walk into the park at 7:00 and have an ILL$ for ROTR. Just wondering.
I think this is the first after hours with Galaxy's Edge. I am wondering if ROTR would be better to do at the beginning of the party or at the end.

I should learn to read things fully!
Don't worry. It's always nerve wracking when doing something urgently that costs a lot of money. I did mine really late at night, when they first opened. I was looking everywhere in MDE app and website trying to find that I had actually gotten them, since I hadn't gotten an email. I only sited where I read it, so that you could confirm for yourself and not just believe some yahoo on the internet :rotfl2:

I hope you all left some tickets for me. Need Feb 22 for HS. Staying at Universal so can't book until Oct 7. :sad2:

This will be our first after hours event. So excited!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter