After hours events?

Just wondering if at DHS after hours - is there anywhere to purchase a snack if you want or just the free stuff? Are any stores open for shopping?

If not it's fine, I'm just curious.

Just wondering if at DHS after hours - is there anywhere to purchase a snack if you want or just the free stuff? Are any stores open for shopping?

I’d like to know too! One of the reasons I opted for Hollywood Studios was a hope that beer might be availabl!

Currently, Epcot has Evening Extra Hours for Deluxe Resort Guests. Debating on which date to book the After Hours event if we go. March 13th vs 16th. March 13th is a Monday which is traditionally an Epcot Evening Extra Hours.

Do you believe that Disney will keep it this way in the Spring?

Interesting point that I never even thought about. I booked DHS for 1/18 - which would technically coincide with MK's EEHs (which, would be disappointing to not be able to take advantage and attend but it is what it is). Would be interesting if they shift those dates at all come 2023 to not have overlap in EEHs and DAHs

Just have to prepare and hope we can get an Olga's reservation to start the night off right!

I have basically the same question, but more specifically, anyone know if Oga's is open during this event?

So excited to see this coming back! After Hours were our favorite event and I've been waiting for their return. I hope they bring them back at AK as well- AK is amazing at night and the near empty park experience just can't be beat! Also hoping they remain at the same super low crowd levels as they use to be.

So excited to see this coming back! After Hours were our favorite event and I've been waiting for their return. I hope they bring them back at AK as well- AK is amazing at night and the near empty park experience just can't be beat! Also hoping they remain at the same super low crowd levels as they use to be.
Same on all counts! It’s our favorite way to Disney. Last time we went to AH (Nov 2021) we noticed the crowds were higher than prior events but nothing like a day crowd. I’m happy they brought HS after hours back because we haven’t done that one in years!

I have a question about pricing for after hours. I am DVC & have an AP & while I'm not planning on attending I'm buying tickets for my son & my niece & her partner. The pricing that automatically registers when trying to purchase is for dvc/ap. My sone has an ap so I'm not concerned about a problem when he goes. My niece on the other hand is neither dvc or ap. If I purchase the tickets will there be a problem? She's reimbursing me so I'm not sure if it would just as easy for her to purchase directly. Sorry if this is confusing.

I have a question about pricing for after hours. I am DVC & have an AP & while I'm not planning on attending I'm buying tickets for my son & my niece & her partner. The pricing that automatically registers when trying to purchase is for dvc/ap. My sone has an ap so I'm not concerned about a problem when he goes. My niece on the other hand is neither dvc or ap. If I purchase the tickets will there be a problem? She's reimbursing me so I'm not sure if it would just as easy for her to purchase directly. Sorry if this is confusing.

No, she won’t have any problems. There is no verification of APs when they enter with the AH ticket. They’ll just tap in & go. APs are allowed to buy extra tickets for their party, everyone with them doesn’t need an AP.

No, she won’t have any problems. There is no verification of APs when they enter with the AH ticket. They’ll just tap in & go. APs are allowed to buy extra tickets for their party, everyone with them doesn’t need an AP.
Thanks so much! I thought this might be the case but didn't want any surprises on the day.

I need some help. I made reservations at Oga's for 7:20pm for our After hours night. It starts at 9:30 but says online that we can start at 7pm. Is this true? Should I book for a later time just in case?

I need some help. I made reservations at Oga's for 7:20pm for our After hours night. It starts at 9:30 but says online that we can start at 7pm. Is this true? Should I book for a later time just in case?
It's right there on the Disney website -

"This event takes place from 9:30 PM to 12:30 AM. You can get a head start on the fun by entering the park at 7:00 PM—a couple of hours before the event officially begins."

It's been a few years, I don't remember if there is a line to get in at 7, you may want to head over to DHS at 6:30 in case it takes longer to get in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter