After hours events?

I think this is the case but want to double check … the after hours event is only for resort guests right? We would like to do this but being local the additional expense of the resort stay doesn’t make sense for us.

I think this is the case but want to double check … the after hours event is only for resort guests right? We would like to do this but being local the additional expense of the resort stay doesn’t make sense for us.
Anybody can buy After Hours tickets. If you have an AP you can get it discounted, not sure if every night but we've always gotten it discounted.

Maybe you are thinking of the Extra Hours for Disney Deluxe Hotel Guests they are doing right now.

Has anyone seen anywhere which resorts will be allowed to book Oct 4th? It says "select resorts" (or something similar to that phrase) We are staying at POP. So if its only deluxe, we will SOL for the Oct 4th date.
Also, They only listed like 5 or 6 rides at HS. No mention of TOT or RRC. Wonder if they will be open.
Thanks in advance

All WDW resorts will be eligible to book on the 4th. “Select resorts” is just the phrasing they use for everything. Anyone can buy tickets for paid After Hours events, this isn’t the same as the deluxe extra hours.

“Extra Magic Hours” were the ones for resort guests only. Those aren’t currently being offered. Disney keeps using such similar names for everything, no wonder it’s hard to keep track.

Do we think these events will sell out? We are going presidents week and I’m interested in the tickets for HS on February 22.

Do we think these events will sell out? We are going presidents week and I’m interested in the tickets for HS on February 22.

My own thought process on this is if I know the park/date we want and have the money ready to go, we are just going to buy now.

I won't be getting up any earlier than normal to do it, but if I can get online easy enough tomorrow to purchase, I will.

For anyone staying on-site, the links are going live!

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/tickets/events/

As of the time I'm typing this, only the 1/9 MK and the 1/4 and 1/11 DHS DAH dates are purchasable. But more dates should be getting loaded soon!

Edit: It should load the dates that are available for when you're staying

You may need to sign into MDE, first, so the system knows that you are staying onsite before it will let you purchase.

Last edited:
For anyone staying on-site, the links are going live!

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/tickets/events/

As of the time I'm typing this, only the 1/9 MK and the 1/4 and 1/11 DHS DAH dates are purchasable. But more dates should be getting loaded soon!

You may need to sign into MDE, first, so the system knows that you are staying onsite before it will let you purchase.
I was just able to purchase March for MK.

I bought the tickets but I got a purchase pending email. Hopefully that means I actually got the tickets!

I bought the tickets but I got a purchase pending email. Hopefully that means I actually got the tickets!
Which one did you go for? I’m debating between HS and MK. I don’t want to pay for both

Do we also need to reserve the park that we have tickets for? Got our tickets!

We wanted to go to MK during day and DHS after hours at night. If I have to reserve DHS, I have to change all my plans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter