Airmiles Armchair Chatter

I used to have the WestJet World Elite Mastercard Credit Card ,,I switched over to the RBC WestJet Mastercard
as it suits my current needs.

I use it as my everyday card and pick up a fair amount of WestJet dollars which don't expire.

I did miss the baggage included and the Lounge certificates with the RBC World Elite card.
It looks like they have some good Insurance offerings on this card now.

However I have learned to pack light and appreciate the lower annual fee. (39$)

Hugs
Mel

This is the one I have
https://www.westjet.com/en-ca/rewards/credit-cards/rbc-mastercard

For Fun
jac7.jpg

Last edited:
That's what I am doing. My current TD Aeroplan VISA free year is up Sept 8, so canceling August 1. I last earned bonus points Oct 8, 2022, so going to apply again for the Infinite VISA October 15 or so. Customer Service Rep told me you can only earn the bonus points once every 12 months.
You can call TD and ask them to product switch you to the "TD First Class Travel" visa. You would be eligible for the welcome bonus. You would keep the existing number and expiry date on the card. There would be no credit inquiry since it's the same account. Also that way you extend your time with the card which helps your credit score. You could still reapply for the Aeroplan Visa in October as a new application, or wait for a year and product switch back to it.

Eventually I will likely close the BMO W/E A/M mastercard. I will then replace it with the free PC W/E mastercard since I do a fair amount of shopping at SDM and Superstore (Loblaws). And then I will pay for the TD Aeroplan Infinite VISA. At least with aeroplan I can apply the points to all inclusivepackages and/or buy AC gift cards and apply them to the packages.

For the purpose of the "More miles weekend" offer. Can I shop at any shop on Airmilesshops.ca or only the ones with the "more weekend more miles" flag on their link? ie I shopped at Staples, does it count?

For the purpose of the "More miles weekend" offer. Can I shop at any shop on Airmilesshops.ca or only the ones with the "more weekend more miles" flag on their link? ie I shopped at Staples, does it count?

I think you are good!

AIR MILES partners participating in the More Weekend, More Miles promotion include Shell, KENT, Pharmasave, MBLL, Timber Mart, NLC, Metro, NSLC, Budget, Goodyear, Fountain Tire and airmilesshops.ca. For the purposes of this offer, all purchases made through airmilesshops.ca during the offer period qualify as 1 partner. Collector must sign in at airmilesshops.ca before purchasing in order to get Reward Miles. This offer does not apply to purchases or signups made at the following online stores: Disney+, Wealthsimple, and any online travel stores (including, but not limited to, travel bookings, car rentals, and hotel stays). See AIR MILES app or airmiles.ca for More Weekend, More Miles offer details.

I got a July Shell offer, thank goodness. It's the usual 3 x 30L for 50 miles, add a fourth and get 100 miles.

Edit to add: I just checked DH's account and he has a July offer too. His is 1 x 30L = 50 miles OR a second 30L and earn 75 miles.

He also has an offer until July 17: each weekly 30L get 25 miles (once per week) until July 17.

I have a Be Well inquiry. Probably Mel, our Rexall expert, can answer this for me. Do Rexall offers stack? I have a threshold spend offer and a birthday offer until July 27. TIA!

I have a Be Well inquiry. Probably Mel, our Rexall expert, can answer this for me. Do Rexall offers stack? I have a threshold spend offer and a birthday offer until July 27. TIA!
Hi Hon
Yep I had a Birthday one for get 10,000 Be Well Points and a spend 40$ get 25,000 Points and
then a get 3,000 Points for products and it all stacked.
Happy Birthday Month Hon
Hugs Mel

Yeah a few I can use
Amazon:
Please note: Included categories have changed as of July 1, 2023.
You will get AIR MILES® Reward Miles on purchases made in the following categories. All other categories, Gift Cards and Amazon Subscriptions are excluded. You will NOT get AIR MILES® Reward Miles on purchases made via the Amazon app.

Included categories*:
Amazon Fashion Private Brands
Automotive
Beauty & Grooming 🧴
Blink Devices
Business & Industrial Supplies
Camera, Photo & Video
Clothing & Accessories
Echo Devices
Eero Devices
Fire Tablets
Fire TV Devices
Fire TV Edition Smart TVs
Furniture 🛋️
Handmade
Home Improvement
Jewelry
Kindle E-readers
Luggage
Luxury Beauty
Major Appliances
Musical Instruments
Office & School Supplies (Exclude Computers, Computer Accessories, Home Theater Projectors, Laptops, Tablets)
Pet Food & Supplies 🐾
Power & Hand Tool
Ring Video Doorbells and Cameras
Shoes, Handbags & Accessories 👜
Tires & Wheels
Watches

Hugs Mel

Last edited:
DH got the 175 miles /3x partners offer too. I plan on doing Shell, NSLC (100 miles when you earn 1 mile), and AM Shops (Amazon).

Then, my account I will do the 100 miles Airmiles Card Link offer, 100 miles NSLC, and Shell offers.

These are all expire by the end of July, so hopefully we will get some similar offers for August too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter