Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Also
Anyone needing a few extra Airmiles
These are $2.99 each and actually taste great.
Buy 2 boxes (2 in each box) and get 25 Airmiles.
Son just let me know that we only have one box left.

View attachment 821295
Easy air miles

Shopped at No Frills today and picked up two bags of avocados at $1.87 per bag. Came home scanned the receipt and the 8 air miles (4 air miles for each bag) were awarded almost immediately after the receipt was scanned. Fastest I have seen it happen since I started scanning receipts.

There just drawing you back in with an offer that works. Then boom, you think the next one will also work and it's a never ending routine of filing inquiries and waiting. Still waiting on one I sent in Dec 22.

I am finished the scan receipt shop part of collecting Airmiles ,,,, unless I absolutely need it like in the case of shop the block.
I still have two saying info missing and one saying in progress,, Dec 14 Dec 14 and Dec 28th.
So far this Promo has not worked out for me. Very minimal miles for too much aggravation.

Hugs Mel
Me three. I still have 2 outstanding on 2 separate accounts. One I put in an inquiry and the other says in progress. I may only use it like you guys for a promo or when you get an extra 20 miles for using it.

Me three. I still have 2 outstanding on 2 separate accounts. One I put in an inquiry and the other says in progress. I may only use it like you guys for a promo or when you get an extra 20 miles for using it.
I am still waiting on one inquiry too. I think it depends on how clear the item description is on the receipt from the store. When I submit an inquiry I telll them where on the the receipt the item is located and the exact wording on the receipt. Like my eggs from Metro scanned as selection large, not eggs so I had to submit an inquiry. Still waiting on a response on my eggs inquiry since 27 Dec 2023.

I think one of my inquiries was for large white eggs also. I mentioned in my inquiry their price, the Ottawa flyer (as prices are sometimes different than Toronto) and how many AM I should have recieved. There were 20 Bonus miles on my offers which is why I did it in the first place so I mentioned that also.

Happy new year everyone! For the first time in years I stayed awake until midnight. LOL…by myself and only because I was totally hooked on a series I’m watching. I literally turned it off at 12:01 which gave me a little chuckle.

Been a busy two weeks for me and now I’m glad to be getting back to the regular, boring, everyday schedule. I was actually far too productive today and it felt like a Sunday which now makes me feel like I was robbed of my full weekend. I typically work from home on Mondays and thoroughly enjoy being alone in the house. Somehow it’s very relaxing. However, when others are home on holiday Mondays I do not feel relaxed and ready for the rest of my week.

Side note…we have had far too many minor disasters in the last two weeks. The biggies…the dishwasher pooped out and the light switch in the main bathroom broke. We can hand wash dishes but it’s been fun dealing with a tiny lamp for the only light in an already dark bathroom. Got those things sorted out Saturday….bought a new dishwasher and thanks to my brother for fixing the switch when he truly had no time.

This year got off to a bang with this little monster having herself a grand ole time in the backyard.
IMG_0517.jpeg

Yep….and it’s the second time in the 3 weeks. As of now she understands that if she does it again she’s moving to grandmas (which is not actually a punishment…there are unlimited snacks) and we constructed a fence with burlap and garden stakes. There are also stakes in position should she decide to move to a new spot….I’ll just need more burlap

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter