All About Fixed Weeks (RIV/CCV/AUL/VGF/POLY Charts)

on the other hand, if I understand this correctly, I can’t break my GW contract into 2 small contracts to combine for the right number of points.

That is correct. In the prior CCV example, a 1 bedroom week 49 GW is 227 points. That is the contract size you must buy - no more, no less.

If resale is a consideration at all and you are interested in 300 points, I would probably lean toward 3 100-point contracts. My sense is they will be far easier to sell than a GW. Also remember that GWs are Sunday through Sunday and they cannot be modified, only canceled in full.

I would not say this is a definitive statement. There has been no evidence to this point GWs command any kind of premium via resale. In fact, the rare times they come up for sale, they tend to sit on the market a while and sell for less than contracts with similar numbers of points. Buy a GW because it makes sense for you and your situation, not because of any perceived notion it'll be easier to sell.
As far as considering a 1 week GW, it’s not REALLY for resale purposes, it’s mostly to guarantee that 10 years from now it’s not a nightmare trying to book a week at the riviera for the time frame I want. And if Disney is slow to put on line new resorts that ‘only’ riviera people and owners of that new property to book, couple that with resale riviera owners competing at the 11 month mark stuck only to book at riviera, I am going to say that might just be a nightmare booking scenario. And it’s not like fast passes, where the majority of competition is mostly undisney educated. You will be going toe to toe with savvy DVC owners. Yikes.

And in the back of my mind, 20 years from now, if we did sell and not put it in our estate for the kids, that guarantee week might look pretty good on resale, if it was in the fall season.

on the other hand, if I understand this correctly, I can’t break my GW contract into 2 small contracts to combine for the right number of points. And a 300 point GW might be an albatross instead of a swan 20 years from now. Also, 300 points! Not at resale prices either! Argh! Maybe a giant albatross......

But I also know that DVC is bought with the heart as well as the mind. I do not like BLT or OKW or SSR (I do love AKL though, but it’s just so darn available that I don’t think I will end up making that the home resort, I don’t want concierge rooms). I even stayed at BLT a few years ago on rented points, and it just left me cold. I am going to have to stay at riviera and try out a studio before I make a decision. Or I might bite the bullet and go for what I really want.

I actually feel that the opportunity for a GW at riviera makes it more attractive to me because I am concerned about booking availability in the coming years. But maybe my thinking is wrong! However, this has been a very pleasant armchair vacation, researching and figuring out what might be the best way to go. I am retired now and the kiddies are grown up, my husband has a few more years of work- but I can definitely see some girls only trips with food and wine festival happening....and then couple trips after that....
GWs are still a relatively new concept in DVC, so there's not a lot of understanding of what they are or what value they bring yet among the general public, especially as it's a bit misleading, since you can easily use the points to travel at another time if you don't want the GW. While I agree that there's been no evidence so far of GWs demanding higher value, I think over time, that may change.

I'm also aligned with your thinking. I am personally regretting buying two small RIV contracts instead of getting 1 Standard Studio FW in the fall for Food & Wine. I think the point charts for fall will only increase, and availability will be competitive -- especially in 10-20 years when the resort is sold out and restricted resale contracts are at play, and then even further once BCV and BWV are gone. As it is, had I bought a GW for Weeks 43, 45 or 46 (which is what we were contemplating), it would have cost 130 points. And in 2022? Those weeks are now 130 points. So, essentially, no premium, and you get a guaranteed reservation for the week if you want it!

We ended up buying two 65 points contracts, because our thinking was to pass it along to our children, one for each. But I am definitely wishing I could go back in time and change it to a fixed week. I for one love the idea of not having to worry about getting the week if we want it, and Disney makes it so easy to cancel if you decide to use it for other purposes. The FWs we bought at CCV were for exactly that. We wanted to guarantee that we had that studio for Thanksgiving and week after if we wanted them. And my FW 47 for Thanskgiving is already fewer points than the week now costs to book in 2022!

GWs are still a relatively new concept in DVC, so there's not a lot of understanding of what they are or what value they bring yet among the general public, especially as it's a bit misleading, since you can easily use the points to travel at another time if you don't want the GW. While I agree that there's been no evidence so far of GWs demanding higher value, I think over time, that may change.

I've been thinking about this. While they are new to DVC, they're not new to timeshares in general. Especially in a post-pandemic travel world, flexibility will be king. I know GWs can be canceled and used as normal DVC points, but the average buyer might not know that and be immediately turned off by the "fixed week" concept. Listing a GW for sale relies on a pool of resale buyers (which is already much smaller than direct) who understand how GWs work. There's no opportunity to educate a potential buyer.

I dunno, I have thoughts floating around about all this. We own two GWs because we know we will use them - we want to be there for F&W every year, and run W&D every year. We want to be at CCV in early December and it's a fight to book a studio during that time. But I don't have any illusions that the GWs are anything but that - just for us. We'd certainly take a bath selling the runDisney week. I would need to read the contract again, but I'm almost certain the runDisney designation does not follow the contract. So, a resold contract would be some random week in late October at a resort that's not necessarily where people want to be for F&W (no easy access to Epcot). And Week 49 probably has some intrinsic value to savvy buyers who understand why it's a strong contract to own, but that week specifically has some build-in disadvantages for resale - it's among the cheapest weeks to book the entire year for a reason.

Would I buy GWs off the resale market at a discount? Definitely, all day, if we were looking for more points. We know how they work and they usually come at a big discount. But buying with future resale value in mind? That's pretty shaky to me.

And I'm not trying to change your mind or anything like that, I think this is a useful discourse from two GW owners to prospective buyers like @Rileygirl and others who may be reading.

but I'm almost certain the runDisney designation does not follow the contract.
It does not. I was bummed about that, because being able to carry over the runDisney benefits if we ever sold our W&D week could help add value. It is Week 44 otherwise, which is first week in November. Some years this includes Halloween.
I've been thinking about this. While they are new to DVC, they're not new to timeshares in general. Especially in a post-pandemic travel world, flexibility will be king. I know GWs can be canceled and used as normal DVC points, but the average buyer might not know that and be immediately turned off by the "fixed week" concept. Listing a GW for sale relies on a pool of resale buyers (which is already much smaller than direct) who understand how GWs work. There's no opportunity to educate a potential buyer.
While I don't disagree that most buyers won't know, my optimism was based more on the fact that as time passes, especially if Disney continues to offer GWs with each new resort, that the concept will become more generally known. Also, I'd like to think brokers will play a role in educating buyers, since GWs could command a premium and it's in their best interests to educate buyers so they can get a higher commission through a higher price point. ;-)

I would like to know what guaranteed “ weeks” did not command a premium or sat on the market? I am not buying into that. Most of the sold GW are for race weeks, Fall, Thanks giving weeks and Christmas weeks. Yes there are other GW during the rest of the year, but I have not seen many GW come on the market, let alone a high demand week. If the booking frenzy continues, no doubt the GW will be more in demand, even resale.

I would like to know what guaranteed “ weeks” did not command a premium or sat on the market? I am not buying into that. Most of the sold GW are for race weeks, Fall, Thanks giving weeks and Christmas weeks. Yes there are other GW during the rest of the year, but I have not seen many GW come on the market, let alone a high demand week. If the booking frenzy continues, no doubt the GW will be more in demand, even resale.
I recall there was a 1,000 point one for GW Thanksgiving week at Grand Floridian Villas a few years back - sat on resale for along time with a low per point value. Me and hundreds others wanted to buy the contract but lacked funds (lol). I think it is just an example of large contracts could lose value per point compared to small contracts and demand a large initial outlay of cash/borrowings. I do believe it is a luxury purchase, and one should purchase it where they want to stay and how they want to utilize it. So to me the GW product benefits outweighs any potential impact in resale.

There was a bananas Ocean View GV week 52 at Aulani on the market for quite a while, but it was a huge contract so it's not surprising.

There were a couple of year-end PVB standard studio GWs also on the market for some time. They were week 51 and 52 if I'm not mistaken. The list price fell under $130/point, and I think they eventually went in the $110 range, at a time PVB was regularly selling for $140-150. I wish I could find the sales data, as I'm pretty sure someone from DIS bought one of them. I remember we were considering PVB at the time and talked seriously about buying one of them because the price was so low, but it was a weird UY (June) that didn't fit our needs.

See, this is what I think, and I don’t have any inside information at all obviously, but I just want to outline why I think not only the GW is a fabulous opportunity, but it may end up being fairly marketable in ten years.

Let me start by saying I totally agree with all the posters who say do not buy DVC as a financial investment, it is a luxury item. But, I hope we won’t take a total bath on the buy in price if we want to sell in ten years or more. If I sell less then ten years, after buying DIRECT and not resale, well, it’s kinda like driving a brand new car off the lot. The second it hits the pavement, it has depreciated fast - you know that going in.

This thought process and logic (if it is logical) applies, in my mind anyways, specifically to the riviera.

Let’s say that if I sell my timeshare in 10 years, and lost 50% of the original buy in, I will consider myself doing ok as I got 10 years out of it staying at the resort where I want to stay, in the location I wanted, at the time of year I wanted, in the accommodation room type that I wanted, completely hassle free and GUARANTEED. In addition, the points for that particular trip will NEVER go up. As a tourist and a guest for a luxury resort in a fabulous destination, that is checking a lot of the boxes for me, even if I lose some financially.

But, you argue, look at the restrictions on resale for the riviera, this is going to make it a lot less palatable for selling, it’s going to be worth less than 50%. Now, I don’t have a magic ball, but I am going to say that RIV will hold its own on the resale market, and GW’s will be the new ‘fast passes’, IF the week and the room type are chosen wisely.

Let me explain my reasoning
1.iDisney is really becoming more and more an adult destination in its own right (I think we have all known this for a while) But- the general population is also becoming aware of it too. The riviera caters more to adults in my mind ( like the GF,) with excellent dining, location, sophistication, and room decor, meeting this need directly.

2. The longevity of the contract vs that of the other Epcot resorts, Boardwalk and Beachclub. This is a big one. After the extended contract fiasco at old key west, I do not think you will see Disney offering that at BW or BC. Also, think of the value of that adult like location, don’t you think Disney is going to want to get it back, slap a coat of paint on the villas, and then set up a NEW point chart with a lot more points on it? Their location is better than the riviera, you can bet that point chart at RIV is going to look like a bargain when Disney is done with with BC and BW.

3 I think there is a thread floating around on this board talking about the big change in point allocation between 2020 and 2022 in the fall for all the resorts, making it more expensive to travel during ‘low season’ - a significant impact on a lot of dissers point wise for their travel plans. I think this will continue ESPECIALLY for the EPCOT DVC’s, so locking in a point spread during F&W time in the fall at an Epcot resort could be a very good idea.

4) although you definitely will lose value on those points bought direct, Disney will not let them become a complete washout in the resale market, because they are exercising ROFR. It’s good business for them to have their time share ‘valued’ on the resale market.

5) Blue card /White Card - with Disney saying resale RIV points can only be used at RIV, they are applying pressure and trying to turn the tide against the resale market a bit. I would take an educated guess that every new DVC Villa built will have the same restriction, making people want to have blue cards for at least some points if the want to stay at the latest and greatest.

6) piggy backing number 5- many dissers think that this is going to make the RIV unsaleable. What happens in 5-10 years when people are looking to buy into DVC to stay near the Epcot area for food and wine, or whatever. Will they buy in to a contract that only has 10 to 15 years left on it? Or will they glance over at RIV? I think RIV will look like a very viable alternative.

7) piggy backing on point 6 - why would you buy a resale that points were good at only one resort? When you can buy a contract that is good at the fab 13 resorts? Well guess what, BW and BCV will be out of the swimming pool shortly As I am guessing when resold by Disney, there are going to be the same restrictions at RIV. Who knows what will happen with OKW? I think as every time share expires and gets regurgitated out by Disney, this will be the new rule. So eventually this will not be the solitary ‘problem’ of RIV. But WAIT you cry out, that is like 20 or 25 years from now before a bunch get swallowed back by Disney. That’s true, however look at how savvy resale people are looking at BCV and BW right now, with the contract ending in 20 years, and the likelihood of Disney offering an extension after the OKW fiasco. Now picture five years from now. How likely are you to buy there at even 100 a point if there is only 15 years left? So, I would hazard a guess that when a property is in the last 15 years of its life, people are not really going to want to buy it due to the short term and no renewal prospect. Again, that makes RIV more attractive.

8. But hold on a second, don’t you think people will choose to buy other properties that allow for point usage at multiple resorts? Two things here my friend, one- some just want to be in easy distance to Epcot and all the fun and nightlife there - so that means an Epcot resort, and 2) hold on to your hats- do you not think it likely that at some point Disney is going to say all resales can only be used at the home resort? RIV is pointing my thoughts in that direction, and there is a clause saying that you are not guaranteed anything BUT your home resort if you buy resale (and direct sale too). That would change how people look at blue card vs white card for any upcoming purchases, right? Disney would simply make the announcement like they did in 2019 for resale perks being terminated, and just grandfather existing resale contracts immunity from this so there is not too much squealing by owners. Easy Peasy lemon squeezy. The sage old dissers who always said buy where you want to stay many years ago were NOT talking so much about the imperative of the 11 month booking opportunity, but more so about that clause in the contract and the ability of Disney to enact on it.

9) Let’s talk about the booking shenanigans going on now. When I owned beachclub, it really was no problem to get pretty much anything I wanted during spring break season at 9 or 10 months, only the dedicated two bedroom was harder to get, but not impossible. It sounds from all the threads I have been reading that studios are getting seriously hard to procure at certain times of years for certain resorts. I understand, notoriously, that Epcot resorts during food and wine, or those marathons are quite hard to come by. Now think about having a GW for a studio during a prime week, the points frozen for the next 50 years. You don’t think that will increase in value even without considering that BW and BCV will be off the proverbial table?
And, I think there is so much misconceptions regarding the GW locking people in- it does not! You can easily convert it back to points and use them wherever and whenever you want. If you do decide to use that week, great, it’s no hassle and completely guaranteed and you won’t have to become one of those dreaded walkers... lol.

should you get a GW for a 3 bedroom villa in June? No, that thing will swim like a pig in the resale market. Should you get a value studio GW during prime food and wine season? Oh, I think so, I absolutely do. If you have the money maybe get two of them, rent out one every year to pay for both MF’s yearly. If renting becomes a no no, sell that second contract. I think in ten years, many, many resale buyers will be educated about GW.

That is my two cents, ymmv.

That is correct. In the prior CCV example, a 1 bedroom week 49 GW is 227 points. That is the contract size you must buy - no more, no less.

If resale is a consideration at all and you are interested in 300 points, I would probably lean toward 3 100-point contracts. My sense is they will be far easier to sell than a GW. Also remember that GWs are Sunday through Sunday and they cannot be modified, only canceled in full.

One could also pick up a low cost GW week. It may be not what you prefer but it still offers some level of fixed rate. As an example, one could pick up 2x GW Week 36 Studio contracts instead of a single 49 GW 1 BR contract.

It's not what one needs, but it offers that same level of flexibility of being able to be split while having the GW perk and if you did convert it for use for a 49 GW 1 BR contract, you don't lose any points.

There had been a Poly GW that I had watched sit around at a lower price than any other Poly contract on that brokers site. I believe it got down into the 130's and still sat a while before selling. No matter what the week was (I don't recall which week it was), there was no reason for it to sit because the price/pt was lower than the others. I think there are alot of owners out there who really think they'd be tied to that week.

We actually purchased that contract! There were two identical Week 52 Poly GW contracts, and we bought the second one for $130/pt. I think the other was bought for a few dollars less per point than ours. I'm not sure that we will use the GW much, but if we ever decide to it will be to our advantage (ex: in 2022 Week 52 is valued at 244 points, and our contact is for 206 points). We are very happy with our purchase!

Last edited:
Jetsdad
But that is the situation now, there is no knowledge regarding GW. I do not believe that will always be the case, and certainly savvy disboarders will scoop contract points in the future IF they are smart contracts,. For value studios at the right time of year for the right location.

GW’s have been available for quite sometime, and only now do you see the dis mulling over the pros and cons. Five years from now, more people will know about them, how they work, and if it’s a good contract. For me, the fact that the contract is a GW for Rivera will not concern me at all, because by the time (if and when) I sell it, I think it will be snapped up by someone savvy.. if it’s a good contract.

What does concern me is the RIV only stay clause with resale. If Disney does not start applying this principal to all new DVC’s, then yes, that will impact the value. If Disney takes back all of BW and BCV at the end of term, repackages and resells it at a higher point scale, with the same resale clause, then my contract should do very well on resale market.

the idea that the consumer does not know or understand the value of a GW at this point in time means nothing to me. Why? Because I am not talking about buying then selling today, tomorrow or the next year, I am thinking realistically it’s going to be maybe 15 years or perhaps not at all. At THAT point in time, if a GW is a good deal, savvy dissers will be hunting down these contracts. If it’s not as great of a deal as I think it will be, then I still have 15 years of some sort of inflation growth to help bolster the contract in sales.

For example, I bought BCV at 88 pts, I sold it 6 years later for 102 I think, and if I didn’t, I could sell it today for what, 120? 130?

I always think it’s a mistake to base opinions on how things will turn out by simply looking at what is going on today’s market. Certainly we can learn from today’s market, but it does not dictate what will happen in the future. I had many debates regarding this several years ago regarding the elimination of fast pass machines, and the implementation of booking fast passes online. Some people based their opinions on what was the reality of then, and they were surprised at how things turned out.

same thing with the elimination of EMH- many people figured this was coming because of the online fast passes, the only thing that surprised me is how long it took to happen.

I’m not here to argue that GW is a great thing, and people are going to make piles of money out of it. I would never dream of trying to make my vacation make me money. I’m not in it for that. I am just debating the fact that GW’s when picked right are going to be a swan and not an albatross in the resale market, at least if you give them 10-15 years to transform :>) That’s my opinion and based on nothing but my coffee and comfy armchair here in the middle of a snowstorm....

I recall there was a 1,000 point one for GW Thanksgiving week at Grand Floridian Villas a few years back - sat on resale for along time with a low per point value. Me and hundreds others wanted to buy the contract but lacked funds (lol). I think it is just an example of large contracts could lose value per point compared to small contracts and demand a large initial outlay of cash/borrowings. I do believe it is a luxury purchase, and one should purchase it where they want to stay and how they want to utilize it. So to me the GW product benefits outweighs any potential impact in resale.
This is not your ordinary resale contract. This should not be used for this discussion.

There had been a Poly GW that I had watched sit around at a lower price than any other Poly contract on that brokers site. I believe it got down into the 130's and still sat a while before selling. No matter what the week was (I don't recall which week it was), there was no reason for it to sit because the price/pt was lower than the others. I think there are alot of owners out there who really think they'd be tied to that week.
What week was it for? Poly is all studios. Unless this was for a high demand week, no need to purchase a FW. Not enough variables mentioned here.

There was a bananas Ocean View GV week 52 at Aulani on the market for quite a while, but it was a huge contract so it's not surprising.

There were a couple of year-end PVB standard studio GWs also on the market for some time. They were week 51 and 52 if I'm not mistaken. The list price fell under $130/point, and I think they eventually went in the $110 range, at a time PVB was regularly selling for $140-150. I wish I could find the sales data, as I'm pretty sure someone from DIS bought one of them. I remember we were considering PVB at the time and talked seriously about buying one of them because the price was so low, but it was a weird UY (June) that didn't fit our needs.
Yes, large contracts should be excluded for comparison purposes. Again, since Poly is all studios, there may not have been the urgency for others to purchase that fixed week.

Jetsdad
But that is the situation now, there is no knowledge regarding GW. I do not believe that will always be the case, and certainly savvy disboarders will scoop contract points in the future IF they are smart contracts,. For value studios at the right time of year for the right location.

GW’s have been available for quite sometime, and only now do you see the dis mulling over the pros and cons. Five years from now, more people will know about them, how they work, and if it’s a good contract. For me, the fact that the contract is a GW for Rivera will not concern me at all, because by the time (if and when) I sell it, I think it will be snapped up by someone savvy.. if it’s a good contract.

What does concern me is the RIV only stay clause with resale. If Disney does not start applying this principal to all new DVC’s, then yes, that will impact the value. If Disney takes back all of BW and BCV at the end of term, repackages and resells it at a higher point scale, with the same resale clause, then my contract should do very well on resale market.

the idea that the consumer does not know or understand the value of a GW at this point in time means nothing to me. Why? Because I am not talking about buying then selling today, tomorrow or the next year, I am thinking realistically it’s going to be maybe 15 years or perhaps not at all. At THAT point in time, if a GW is a good deal, savvy dissers will be hunting down these contracts. If it’s not as great of a deal as I think it will be, then I still have 15 years of some sort of inflation growth to help bolster the contract in sales.

For example, I bought BCV at 88 pts, I sold it 6 years later for 102 I think, and if I didn’t, I could sell it today for what, 120? 130?

I always think it’s a mistake to base opinions on how things will turn out by simply looking at what is going on today’s market. Certainly we can learn from today’s market, but it does not dictate what will happen in the future. I had many debates regarding this several years ago regarding the elimination of fast pass machines, and the implementation of booking fast passes online. Some people based their opinions on what was the reality of then, and they were surprised at how things turned out.

same thing with the elimination of EMH- many people figured this was coming because of the online fast passes, the only thing that surprised me is how long it took to happen.

I’m not here to argue that GW is a great thing, and people are going to make piles of money out of it. I would never dream of trying to make my vacation make me money. I’m not in it for that. I am just debating the fact that GW’s when picked right are going to be a swan and not an albatross in the resale market, at least if you give them 10-15 years to transform :>) That’s my opinion and based on nothing but my coffee and comfy armchair here in the middle of a snowstorm....
And not mentioned is how GW are affecting availability. They have already interfered with “walking”. It’s also been great for rentals. I don’t have to stress about getting my reservation ( week 49) and have plenty of time to rent it. I can also command a slightly higher price per point as it is a high demand week. YMMV.

I would love some opinions on a (seemingly bonkers) purchase we are considering. We own at multiple resorts, all resale, including Boulder Ridge. We were talking about how sad we will be when that contract expires in 20 or so years and how we can finally start spending Christmas there as a family now that DS is getting older. So, we started talking about a CCV fixed week, two-bedroom unit, week 52. Yes, I nearly fainted when I saw the points required, but here was our thinking- we would rent out that week every year with one of the rental companies and stay at BRV as long as we continued to enjoy it, and do this until the contract was paid off, so all we would be paying are the MFs every month. Then, when the contract was paid off, we would have it to enjoy for the next 35+ years if we wanted to spend Christmas there, or we could continue to rent it out and cover the MFs and more until BRV goes belly-up in 2042 and then switch. We can afford to buy it even if the rentals don’t pick back up as quickly as we would like, and we could get of course 2020 points alongside which we could also rent out (either as the FW or as points, whichever rents out first). If there was a year where we wanted to stay at CCV and use that week after all, we would rent out our BRV points instead.

ETA: We wouldn’t be financing, though- by paying off the contract I mean essentially paying ourselves back for the outlay. And I would be fine opting out of the GW and renting the 10% higher amount of points if that’s what will go faster. We just want a guaranteed Christmas stay there and it seems like people are getting locked out of that resort at every turn.

I feel like there is something obvious that I’m missing with this plan that would indicate how it’s not a good idea...any feedback is welcome :)!

Oh- we also already own a FW at Grand Floridian, purchased resale, which we’ve never used as the guaranteed booking, but it’s for a studio and we are getting spoiled with the larger units so we’ve been using it to book 1BD units for shorter periods.

Last edited:
I'm not entirely sure how asking for past examples, systematically dismissing them all for various reasons, then offering up another data point that is very similar to some of those examples, is useful for the discussion. Nevertheless...

Obviously this broker is blocked and I can't find this listing, but it's not terribly important. $185 for PVB is unreasonable. I'd be very interested to see the sale price on this. It's been long enough that most resale buyers likely know the value in a GW. If it is true that they command a premium, the price on this should shake out near similarly-sized PVB contracts currently on the market.

we would rent out that week every year with one of the rental companies and stay at BRV as long as we continued to enjoy it, and do this until the contract was paid off, so all we would be paying are the MFs every month.

Renting? In this economy? Bad idea. Owners and renters alike were left frustrated by rental companies, and historically existing reservations have always been harder to rent than simply offering up points and booking what a renter wants. Not to mention this will be a very expensive reservation, so you will need to find a renter that wants to stay Sunday - Sunday and is willing to offer several thousand dollars to do so.

This has bad idea written all over it. Use your points that you have now, and buy a large CCV resale contract in 2042 if you still want it. Financing a purchase, relying on rental income to conver it, and having no plans to use it for 20 years has red flags all over it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter