All DISers, Old and New!!

Hi everybody! I am Kim and I am 51 and I am a disney adict! LOL My dh and I have been married 33 years. I have three grown sons married to three wonderful women. So far I have five grandchildren (4 girls and 1 boy) but three more grandbabies on the way. Two of the are girls and the last baby the parents don't want to find out this tiem GRRRRRRRRR! HOW RUDE!!!!! LOL I love everything about disney but who doesn't! Haha
I believe I have about 190 days until our next trip to disneyworld. YEAH!! Can't wait to meet you all. Kimis

Hi everybody! I am Kim and I am 51 and I am a disney adict! LOL My dh and I have been married 33 years. I have three grown sons married to three wonderful women. So far I have five grandchildren (4 girls and 1 boy) but three more grandbabies on the way. Two of the are girls and the last baby the parents don't want to find out this tiem GRRRRRRRRR! HOW RUDE!!!!! LOL I love everything about disney but who doesn't! Haha
I believe I have about 190 days until our next trip to disneyworld. YEAH!! Can't wait to meet you all. Kimis

hey there...wow you sound very blessed :lovestruc x

Hi my name is Maryann (Staten Island, NY) and I just joined and am Loving it here..:love: It's me, my DH and DS (turning 11 in Dec.) and DS (Just turned 6 yesterday) :yay: We absolutely love everything Disney. My older DS hopes to work at Disney World when he's older. It has been his dream to be Mickey Mouse one day....only problem is he's already too tall!!! :) My little DS wants to follow in his Big Brother's footsteps. Only he hopes to be Donald Duck. I am such a proud mother. One day I am driving my then 5 year old DS and his little friend to school. And my DS friend is saying how when he grows up he wants to be a cop and my little DS says "When I grow up I want to be Donald Duck"!!! :rotfl: I just broke out laughing :rotfl: :rotfl: . Kids gotta love em!!! Disney truly is the happiest place on earth. Planning another trip August 09 and can't wait. Enjoy!!!

Maryann :surfweb:

Hi my name is Maryann (Staten Island, NY) and I just joined and am Loving it here..:love: It's me, my DH and DS (turning 11 in Dec.) and DS (Just turned 6 yesterday) :yay: We absolutely love everything Disney. My older DS hopes to work at Disney World when he's older. It has been his dream to be Mickey Mouse one day....only problem is he's already too tall!!! :) My little DS wants to follow in his Big Brother's footsteps. Only he hopes to be Donald Duck. I am such a proud mother. One day I am driving my then 5 year old DS and his little friend to school. And my DS friend is saying how when he grows up he wants to be a cop and my little DS says "When I grow up I want to be Donald Duck"!!! :rotfl: I just broke out laughing :rotfl: :rotfl: . Kids gotta love em!!! Disney truly is the happiest place on earth. Planning another trip August 09 and can't wait. Enjoy!!!

Maryann :surfweb:

aww bless lol i want to be a princess now..id love to wear the outfits it wood be so fun... hey there and welcome x

HI,

I am sorta new, Not been here too long. My name is Tonya it's just me DH, and one DD who is 7, going on 20 :lmao: . I live in OH. We are going on our 2nd Disney Trip, and we are sooo excited!!! This is a great idea to meet all. Take care.

HI,

I am sorta new, Not been here too long. My name is Tonya it's just me DH, and one DD who is 7, going on 20 :lmao: . I live in OH. We are going on our 2nd Disney Trip, and we are sooo excited!!! This is a great idea to meet all. Take care.

hey not long til ur trip :woohoo:

Hi All, I'm from Massachusetts -hoping to move to New Hampshire in 2009.
I have 3 kids - 2 DS & 1 DD & we all LOVE Disney! I'm a widow & work full time but spend alot of my free time on the DIS enjoying all the people here.
Great people here & I really love this thread. Hope everyone has a great day!:wizard:

Hi All, I'm from Massachusetts -hoping to move to New Hampshire in 2009.
I have 3 kids - 2 DS & 1 DD & we all LOVE Disney! I'm a widow & work full time but spend alot of my free time on the DIS enjoying all the people here.
Great people here & I really love this thread. Hope everyone has a great day!:wizard:

Not to be too nosey but where abouts are you thinking of moving to?

hershey park? im frm the UK lol and clueless xx

Hershey is actually a town in Pennsylvania where Milton Hershey was born and founded/created Hershey's chocolate. There is an amusement park, zoo, beautiful gardens, trolley ride among other things...plus tons of chocolate:lovestruc

This is our third year in a row heading down - it's about a 3 hour drive from where we are.

Hi I am from SE Minnesota, and love all things Disney. I am a Grandma to 3 boys, and 1 girl. Two of the boys went to disney last year in Sept., this year it will be the other two grandkids, plus free dinning. Leaving on the 19 of Sept. Spending a few days at Daytona Beach, then to Disney for 5 days. Doing a Illumination Cruise, and the Segway tour in Epcot this trip. This will be my 25th trip. Glad to meet you all. Anyone going in Sept. Met a great family from Scotland last year, and we keep in touch. It is so much fun. ASMu Sept. 22-27 Hope you all have great trips. Connie

I'm not really new but don't know anyone either!

I'm Allie. I live in Alberta Canada. it's beautiful here to be so close to the mountians but I hate being so darn far from the mouse!!!

I am married (8 yrs to Jack's compass) with 2 girls 7 and 4. I am a nurse and work in a clinic with 4-5 doctors daily...keeps life interesting!

We went to WDW last august and can't wait to go again in 2010!

Hershey is actually a town in Pennsylvania where Milton Hershey was born and founded/created Hershey's chocolate. There is an amusement park, zoo, beautiful gardens, trolley ride among other things...plus tons of chocolate:lovestruc

This is our third year in a row heading down - it's about a 3 hour drive from where we are.

wow that sounds awesome :woohoo:

I'm not really new but don't know anyone either!

I'm Allie. I live in Alberta Canada. it's beautiful here to be so close to the mountians but I hate being so darn far from the mouse!!!

I am married (8 yrs to Jack's compass) with 2 girls 7 and 4. I am a nurse and work in a clinic with 4-5 doctors daily...keeps life interesting!

We went to WDW last august and can't wait to go again in 2010!

im further frm the mouse i think :sad1: hey :welcome:

:disrocks:

My husband and myself will be flying down to WDW Dec.7th--14th. We will being staying at POP century. Has anybody flown on JETBLUE? Going from Boston non-stop to Orlando. We will be meeting our daughter and her family there. They will be driving down with their two sons. Thank goodness for Game-boys. Good luck Stef.:sunny:

Hi, I'm Melissa. I'm married with a 9 year old son. Born and raised in West TX, but married an Air Force guy 13 years ago, so have since lived in Alabama, South Carolina (where my boy was born), Maryland, back to TX, and just a few weeks ago, Florida.

I have fallen in love with WDW and love the Dis!:love:

Hi, I'm Melissa. I'm married with a 9 year old son. Born and raised in West TX, but married an Air Force guy 13 years ago, so have since lived in Alabama, South Carolina (where my boy was born), Maryland, back to TX, and just a few weeks ago, Florida.

I have fallen in love with WDW and love the Dis!:love:

hey :cutie:

My husband and myself will be flying down to WDW Dec.7th--14th. We will being staying at POP century. Has anybody flown on JETBLUE? Going from Boston non-stop to Orlando. We will be meeting our daughter and her family there. They will be driving down with their two sons. Thank goodness for Game-boys. Good luck Stef.:sunny:

true :disrocks: hope ur doin ok xx

I have flown with them several times and I have never had issues, I actually enjoyed the trips, they are always to New York, and I am using them aain on our Upcoming trip to New York yet again,lol.....They have Tv's in front of every seat, makes the time go by faster when you can channel surf,lol....and great for entertaining the kids.....Have fun on your upcoming trip.....They are starting to charge for pillows and blankets, I think the article said 7 dollars for a pillow and blanket but you get a 5 dollar coupon for Bed Bath and beyond....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter