All DISers, Old and New!!

im further frm the mouse i think :sad1: hey :welcome:

LOL yeah you're definately farther than me but that's okay cause we're always there in our hearts lol...

My extended family all think I'm nuts but dh has started checking out these boards too so he's gaining some nuttiness himself lol....

thanks for the welcome! It's nice to "meet" you all!

LOL yeah you're definately farther than me but that's okay cause we're always there in our hearts lol...

My extended family all think I'm nuts but dh has started checking out these boards too so he's gaining some nuttiness himself lol....

thanks for the welcome! It's nice to "meet" you all!

:-) nice to meet u too...:cutie:

Hi and welcome! :wave2: My name is Cheryl and my husband Steve and my DD5 Maddie (aka Sharpay) live in Chicago. We are new DVC owners as of this year in AKV. We have 2 trips planned this year around Halloween and Christmas :cheer2:

Hi and welcome! :wave2: My name is Cheryl and my husband Steve and my DD5 Maddie (aka Sharpay) live in Chicago. We are new DVC owners as of this year in AKV. We have 2 trips planned this year around Halloween and Christmas :cheer2:

hey :welcome: jealous two trips :banana:

Hello Everyone

I am Kim, my DH and I are huge disney fans and our DD (3) is becoming one. We live in just south of Boston and are heading to Disney in 10 days!

Hello Everyone

I am Kim, my DH and I are huge disney fans and our DD (3) is becoming one. We live in just south of Boston and are heading to Disney in 10 days!
Isnt it so fun to get the kiddo's involved. Its crazy but we are all kind of in a disney cult!!!!!!!!! We are brain washing the children to love disney and pixie dust. :tinker: Its one "cult" im happy to be apart of :goodvibes !!!!

Hey all DISers come introduce yourself. Tell us about you, im not new but don't know anyone :sad1: xxx

Hello everyone. I've been on the Dis for awhile now love it:lovestruc. I grew up going to DL and once I got older I just stopped going. I guess you can say my 20's got in the way.

Now I am married to a wonderful man. My prince charming. We have 2 boys Daniel soon to be 9 and Aaron just turned 5. My husband is a solider is the Army and is currently deployed. I am a stay at home mom but I work as a Travel Agent and a daycare provider only before and after school.

We started going to DW in 06 after hurricane Karina hit and Rita hit. We got hit pretty hard by Rita. No lights and water for about 2 weeks. One night we are were playing a game in the living room the kids were terrified to go to sleep and I said hey When this is all over who wants to go to DW. My oldest lit up like a light and my husband looked at me like I had no head. A few days after that the lights came on and the planning began for our real first family vacation. My husband got hooked our very first trip. At wishes I looked over at him and he had Daniel's hand and he had a tear. He said on the way back to all star music "being here really makes you think there is really magic" :wizard:

And that started our addiction to DW Thank you for reading!:goodvibes

Hello everyone. I've been on the Dis for awhile now love it:lovestruc. I grew up going to DL and once I got older I just stopped going. I guess you can say my 20's got in the way.

Now I am married to a wonderful man. My prince charming. We have 2 boys Daniel soon to be 9 and Aaron just turned 5. My husband is a solider is the Army and is currently deployed. I am a stay at home mom but I work as a Travel Agent and a daycare provider only before and after school.

We started going to DW in 06 after hurricane Karina hit and Rita hit. We got hit pretty hard by Rita. No lights and water for about 2 weeks. One night we are were playing a game in the living room the kids were terrified to go to sleep and I said hey When this is all over who wants to go to DW. My oldest lit up like a light and my husband looked at me like I had no head. A few days after that the lights came on and the planning began for our real first family vacation. My husband got hooked our very first trip. At wishes I looked over at him and he had Daniel's hand and he had a tear. He said on the way back to all star music "being here really makes you think there is really magic" :wizard:

You brought a tear to my eye! Funny how Disney magic works, but I guess that is what Walt had in mind.

i got a tear in my eye when i watched wishes on you tube..my son didnt ge tto see them last trip but will the next one :-) xxx

i got a tear in my eye when i watched wishes on you tube..my son didnt ge tto see them last trip but will the next one :-) xxx

We love listening to wishes in the car. My 5 year old missed it also, he was knocked out lol.
It is funny when you hear my husband coming home listening to it in the car. And he listens to heavy metal normally. He was just home on deployment break and he was listening to it alone in the car. LOL The day he left we were taking him back to the air port and he put it on. My son said Daddy do u need some magic. He said yes cause daddy needs a Disney fix. LOL He is my prince. So sweet. I think he just does it to make me happy.

Isnt it so fun to get the kiddo's involved. Its crazy but we are all kind of in a disney cult!!!!!!!!! We are brain washing the children to love disney and pixie dust. Its one "cult" im happy to be apart of !!!![/CODE]

it's so much fun. My DD (3) loves to dress up and pretend she is a princess. So much so that she was dressed as Snow White, when we went to pick up takeout for dinner, and as we were getting ready to leave she looked at me and said "let's go wicked stepmother"

Everyone there burst out in laughter, including myself.

We love listening to wishes in the car. My 5 year old missed it also, he was knocked out lol.
It is funny when you hear my husband coming home listening to it in the car. And he listens to heavy metal normally. He was just home on deployment break and he was listening to it alone in the car. LOL The day he left we were taking him back to the air port and he put it on. My son said Daddy do u need some magic. He said yes cause daddy needs a Disney fix. LOL He is my prince. So sweet. I think he just does it to make me happy.

aww bless u got a rite prince charming there :cutie:

Hi Everyone,

My name is Jessi...Not new to the Dis or Disney World (one day I will get to DL). Like most of you I am a disney fanatic and need some serious help!:rotfl: I have been a Disney fan since I can remember so every time I go there its like living a magical dream all over again.

I am one of the luckiest people on earth because I have been blessed w/ two wonderful boys.. My DH & my Ds.. We are expecting again (dont know what it is yet) but will find out really soon. We took our little baby when he was 15 mo to WDW and he loved it. Cant wait to go back next year (although my dh said two years but I will nag:rolleyes1 ). Hoping to make my dream come true and get there during christmas. I love to Dis because I love chatting, helping others plan wonderful trips, reading threads, getting the latest scoop & most of all making new friends.

Hoping everyone gets a chance in thier lifetime to experience it as it is one of the most magical places on earth! :hug: :dance3: Its always first on my list when it comes to vacationing & I love it more and more each time we go.

Hi Everyone,

My name is Jessi...Not new to the Dis or Disney World (one day I will get to DL). Like most of you I am a disney fanatic and need some serious help!:rotfl: I have been a Disney fan since I can remember so every time I go there its like living a magical dream all over again.

I am one of the luckiest people on earth because I have been blessed w/ two wonderful boys.. My DH & my Ds.. We are expecting again (dont know what it is yet) but will find out really soon. We took our little baby when he was 15 mo to WDW and he loved it. Cant wait to go back next year (although my dh said two years but I will nag:rolleyes1 ). Hoping to make my dream come true and get there during christmas. I love to Dis because I love chatting, helping others plan wonderful trips, reading threads, getting the latest scoop & most of all making new friends.

Hoping everyone gets a chance in thier lifetime to experience it as it is one of the most magical places on earth! :hug: :dance3: Its always first on my list when it comes to vacationing & I love it more and more each time we go.

hey there... ah you sound like you have a lovely family :cutie: :welcome:

Mom (me) Jen: 36 soon to be 37. This will be only my second trip to the world. I am a SAHM for my DD4 now, but I used to be a teacher. I love to travel and get very obsessed with the planning. Right now I am taping and watching everything on the travel channels about Disney. I'm playing the songs from the movies in the car and quizzing DD4. And I am on DISbords anytime I get a chance to be on the computer My favorite Disney Princess is Snow White and so is DD's. My favorite disney movies; Enchanted, Nemo, The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Lion King. My favorite character is the EVIL QUEEN. I love her! I'm so psyched I'll get to meet her at MNSSHP.

Dad, Keith: 39 soon to be the BIG 40. He's had more trips to the world than I have I think he said 3 before he took me on our honeymoon
DH works as a CFO here in NY. Not nearly obsessed as me, but very understanding of my obsessing. DH's favorite animated movie is Nemo, non-animated is Remember the Titans. He also loves Figment from Epcot and the Muppets.

DD4, Lindsey: Just turned four on June 14. I still can't believe it. She is our treasure and our pretty little princess. She and I have been very busy this summer going to a summer camp at her school, friend's houses, pools, parties and all that summer is about. She LOVES the princesses, HSM 1, 2, and probably 3, Camp Rock, Alice, Peter Pan, Enchanted, Nemo, just about everything I've shown her. Her first favorite around age 2 was Snow White-which was strange for a 2 year old, but she loved it.

Our trip this year is Aug 31-Sept 6
13 Days and counting:banana:

We've been to Hershey Park to an it's awesome-Lindsey wants to go back there and not disney (because she has no clue) but we tell her she'll love Disney more.
Here's a video of us at Hershey Park-

It very nice to meet everyone!

Me: Beth (34) :laundy: I am living in New York, but I am a Floridian. I NEED MY PALM TREES. I just went back to work as a mental Health counselor on the weekends after being a SAHM for 7 years. Boy! Was that scary. My last trip to WDW was in 1995.

DH: Dean (39):happytv: He is a Network Engineer (He makes computers talk to each other). His last trip to WDW was in 1982.

DD: Kaitlin (7):princess: she is a princess tomboy. She is an only child and an only grandchild, so she is spoiled beyond belief.

I have planned and replanned our WDW vacation for the last 3 years. But, DH lost his job 2 years in a row and was out of work for a total of 9 months. But, this year we are going! Finally! It broke my heart to cancel 2 WDW vacation, but we are going come heck or high water! I am going tomorrow to AAA and booking it ( I have said this before but I am going to do it...really) I am just scared that DH will lose his job again:scared1: ....I know just do it!

Our trip is planned for:
Caribbean Resort
Oct. 20-Oct 24

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter