All it takes is faith & trust...and a suitcase full of sparkly dresses FINISHED.

aw a great last day and finish to the report! The photos are beautiful as always! love the way Kyra is perfecting her Minnie Mouse pose hehe! Very class indeedy!!:dance3:

I am sure it was annoying and upsetting being questioned as if you were a child kidnapper! You are right that that is probably why you were picked out and as you say its understandable they are doing their job but it should have been done before you got on the train and not afterwards!:sad2:

I can't wait for you to go back so we can have another great trip report! although I am totally jealous hehe!

Thanks Aveen, you only have to wait a little while before i come back and do another TR :lmao:

Lovely to read the whole thing Emma!!
And just to try to make you feel more positive about the whole being questioned about Kyra's name being different thing, try to be grateful they do this. It means Kyra's dad theoretically couldn't leave the country with her without your permission. When she was 3 our niece was taken to Spain by her mother without BIL's knowledge. She is now 10 and he hasn't seen her since. Interpol are involved but because Spain hasn't signed some agreement her mother can't be forced to bring her back, and since her passport would be confiscated the moment she stepped foot in this country she is unlikely to be popping over for a visit. In theory, if these restrictions had been in place 7 years ago she couldn't have done it.
I know you were more bothered that they were checking you because Kyra is biracial, but if you think about it that could work the other way too and make them more likely to check Kyra's dad or anyone similar trying to kidnap (because it officially is kidnap if you don't have both parents' permission) their children. Just to give you another viewpoint.

Lovely to read the whole thing Emma!!
And just to try to make you feel more positive about the whole being questioned about Kyra's name being different thing, try to be grateful they do this. It means Kyra's dad theoretically couldn't leave the country with her without your permission. When she was 3 our niece was taken to Spain by her mother without BIL's knowledge. She is now 10 and he hasn't seen her since. Interpol are involved but because Spain hasn't signed some agreement her mother can't be forced to bring her back, and since her passport would be confiscated the moment she stepped foot in this country she is unlikely to be popping over for a visit. In theory, if these restrictions had been in place 7 years ago she couldn't have done it.
I know you were more bothered that they were checking you because Kyra is biracial, but if you think about it that could work the other way too and make them more likely to check Kyra's dad or anyone similar trying to kidnap (because it officially is kidnap if you don't have both parents' permission) their children. Just to give you another viewpoint.

Thanks Cathy, I must of been kidnapping Kyra then because her Dad has no idea i took her to DLP :rotfl2:

(because it officially is kidnap if you don't have both parents' permission) their children. Just to give you another viewpoint.

That is not true, I don't need my DD fathers permission take her out of the country as we were never married.

That is not true, I don't need my DD fathers permission take her out of the country as we were never married.

I was never married either to Kyra's Dad, i do know that because he is named on the birth certificate that he has parental responsibilites (not that he has ever shown a interest in them :rolleyes:). But seeing as we do not speak i dont even have his phone number i don't see what business it is if i take DD on holiday or not.

I'm pretty sure if i went and lived in France with DD and we never came back he wouldn't even care anyway.

Sorry, I wasn't clear, I was meaning moving out of the country rather than going on holiday, which is what these restrictions are for.

Well Emz I must say totally his loss like cus she is a wee princess princess:! I want her for crying out loud haha!:rotfl:

Anyway I was lying in bed the other night about to go to sleep when ...bang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it hit me.. I forgot to watch the video at the end of your report :eek::eek::eek::scared1:

So I just watched it and yay another great video!!:wizard::wizard:

Well Emz I must say totally his loss like cus she is a wee princess princess:! I want her for crying out loud haha!:rotfl:

Anyway I was lying in bed the other night about to go to sleep when ...bang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it hit me.. I forgot to watch the video at the end of your report :eek::eek::eek::scared1:

So I just watched it and yay another great video!!:wizard::wizard:

Awww thanks Aveen :hug:

Thanks for another fab trip report and the photos and videos are just magical. Your DD is so beautiful and wears her disney outfits so well - my 11 year old (a bit of a tomboy) was never interested indressing up boo hoo. cant wait for your next trip so that we can read all about it! :banana::banana:

I just love your Trip Reports. And your daughter get's more beautiful with every visit. :wizard:

I have just finished your report and loved it.... Your DD is so cute in her dresses and it looks like you had a great trip. It's nice to read a TR from someone who has been there so many times before cause I'm always worried that I'll be bored when I go, cause I've been there like 10 times or something... But now I'm just looking forward to going for christmas.

I have just finished your report and loved it.... Your DD is so cute in her dresses and it looks like you had a great trip. It's nice to read a TR from someone who has been there so many times before cause I'm always worried that I'll be bored when I go, cause I've been there like 10 times or something... But now I'm just looking forward to going for christmas.

I know what you mean, having been 7 times in 18 months people assume i get bored of going so often, but in fact if i could go more i would. We go again in November so need to make the most of it as we are giving DLP a miss next year due to DD starting school etc.

I've just read this from beginning to end. Another great trip report. My favourite dress is the Alice one - Kyra looks beautiful in that. My DD (5) was nosing over my shoulder and saw Kyra and said, 'Wow, she looks so nice.':goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter