All it takes is faith & trust...and a suitcase full of sparkly dresses FINISHED.

Love the report and such lovely photos, Kyra is gorgeous.

Shame about the rude family trying to push infront of you during the parade, some people just seem to think they are much more important than others and don't need to wait for a good spot :mad:

Hey Emma,

More great additions tothe report!

Loads of gorgeous character photos with Kyra! I am so Jealous of Alice though, I have never seen her in the parks and she's one of the few I would do a scrum for now:rotfl::rotfl:

I do think it is ridiculous that you even had to ask for Ariel and Eric to come to your table! They should be the ones to make sure they meet and greet everyone esp as its the dearest place to eat and doesn't really have great food!:sad2: (in my opinion anyway).
It makes me mad when you try so hard and you turn up early and they use that opportunity to shove you in the corner because your only two people.. I find that happens a lot! However at least in the end you got to meet everyone and get lovely photos :goodvibes

I have to say I always love how you dress kyra in her dresses. I find a lot of parents put clothes under the outfit that just don't make it look good at all. but you always do it really well! I understand though parents either buy the dress in the park or are just afraid of the child getting cold though.

Great trip report so far! Can't wait to read more!:wizard:

Hey Emma,

More great additions tothe report!

Loads of gorgeous character photos with Kyra! I am so Jealous of Alice though, I have never seen her in the parks and she's one of the few I would do a scrum for now:rotfl::rotfl:

I do think it is ridiculous that you even had to ask for Ariel and Eric to come to your table! They should be the ones to make sure they meet and greet everyone esp as its the dearest place to eat and doesn't really have great food!:sad2: (in my opinion anyway).
It makes me mad when you try so hard and you turn up early and they use that opportunity to shove you in the corner because your only two people.. I find that happens a lot! However at least in the end you got to meet everyone and get lovely photos :goodvibes

I have to say I always love how you dress kyra in her dresses. I find a lot of parents put clothes under the outfit that just don't make it look good at all. but you always do it really well! I understand though parents either buy the dress in the park or are just afraid of the child getting cold though.

Great trip report so far! Can't wait to read more!:wizard:

Hey Aveen :goodvibes

I know what you mean about the food in the Auberge, its not really the type of food i eat.

And about the dresses, someone that understands me when i say i dont like to put Kyra's disney dresses over her normal clothes. If it was cold then i wouldn't let her wear them. luckily for us it was boiling hot that week :rotfl:

awwwwwwwwwwwwww feel free to make many more of these videos she is just adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the end with her hugging prince charming as well as the princess cus most children just go to the princess and thats it! I love her in her wee minnie mouse dress!!

she's just such a wee cutie!:lovestruc

Wonderful video. I know you told me before, but what do you use to do that? And where do you find the songs to include? I think I want to try and make one with pictures. I didn't take much video, because I basically suck at taking it. LOL! :confused3
I love the update as well. She reminds me so much of Claire with all her costumes!

Wonderful video. I know you told me before, but what do you use to do that? And where do you find the songs to include? I think I want to try and make one with pictures. I didn't take much video, because I basically suck at taking it. LOL! :confused3
I love the update as well. She reminds me so much of Claire with all her costumes!

I use windows Movie maker, and i basically use the songs i have either downloaded or have on cd to add to the video. Its quite easy to do, just import your pics and what song you want into movie maker and then add effects and stuff. My first slideshow i did sucked though :lmao:

Fabulous trip report Emma - I adore Kyra doing her Minnie pose :lovestruc.
You're so right, its wonderful when you little one is at the age to enjoy and still be awestruck with all the characters, it still makes me so happy to see my DD get that way when we're at DLRP :goodvibes.

I know they have a job to do but these questions should off been asked when i was checking in onto the Eurostar not on the train.

The reason it happens on the train rather than when you check in is because they are different organisations.

The people who check you at the station are french border police and so are basically interested in making sure it's ok for you to actually leave France.

The people who check you on the train on the other hand are uk border police (this is why you don't have to go through passport control when you reach st pancras / ashford) and are interested in making sure it's ok for you to enter Britain.

I don't know what the "rules" of french border control are, but I do know that UK border control have a specific duty to ensure that all children are being brought into the country "correctly" - this is why children can not go through the special IRIS scanners at airport arrivals because they need to be presented to an immigration official. It is this duty that would have lead to all those questions, so I wouldn't take it too personally :goodvibes

Conversely, I've had the scrutiny at CDG, by the passport control officers there, when I took my niece with us. She has a different surname to me, and I do think thats why they took so long over her passport, compared to ours, and compared to all other times I've gone through passport control at CDG.

Thank you for your trip report, really enjoyed it and Kyra at the end of your video asking to come back soon - cute :goodvibes

The reason it happens on the train rather than when you check in is because they are different organisations.

The people who check you at the station are french border police and so are basically interested in making sure it's ok for you to actually leave France.

The people who check you on the train on the other hand are uk border police (this is why you don't have to go through passport control when you reach st pancras / ashford) and are interested in making sure it's ok for you to enter Britain.

I don't know what the "rules" of french border control are, but I do know that UK border control have a specific duty to ensure that all children are being brought into the country "correctly" - this is why children can not go through the special IRIS scanners at airport arrivals because they need to be presented to an immigration official. It is this duty that would have lead to all those questions, so I wouldn't take it too personally :goodvibes

Well maybe i wouldnt of taken it personally if others were presented with the same questions, the lady sitting in front of me was a single parent and her child had its fathers surname but never got asked, yet i did....funny that :rolleyes:

Loved the report. That last video is great. Claire watched it and loved it too. Especially since it was a Hannah Montann song. LOL!

I use windows Movie maker, and i basically use the songs i have either downloaded or have on cd to add to the video. Its quite easy to do, just import your pics and what song you want into movie maker and then add effects and stuff. My first slideshow i did sucked though :lmao:

Ok, I kind of figured out the windows player to load pics on, but now for music. I have know clue how to download music on my computer. (I don't onw mp3 or ipod). Also where can you find Disney music for download. I want Supercalifragilistic Expialidoucious, and not sure where to find the real one. Not a ringtone.

great trip report Em, made me smile. Can't wait to hear all about your next one!

aw a great last day and finish to the report! The photos are beautiful as always! love the way Kyra is perfecting her Minnie Mouse pose hehe! Very class indeedy!!:dance3:

I am sure it was annoying and upsetting being questioned as if you were a child kidnapper! You are right that that is probably why you were picked out and as you say its understandable they are doing their job but it should have been done before you got on the train and not afterwards!:sad2:

I can't wait for you to go back so we can have another great trip report! although I am totally jealous hehe!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter