• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

All it takes is faith & trust...and a suitcase full of sparkly dresses FINISHED.

Emma you are always going to get the LAZY pushers!!!!!!!! They spoil it for everyone.....grrrrrrrrrrrr!

love your vids!!!!:goodvibes

Loved your video on you tube :goodvibes Your daughter is sooo cute it is untrue, she is her own little disney princess - Princess Kyra

Sounds and looks like you had a fab trip apart from the rude people at the parade. We had someone move the buggy with Lottie in it last year which I was not impressed about! I'm usually a calm person, but they got the full wrath of me in English, broken French and fairly poor German, just so I made sure they understood me!!!

loving the TR Kyra gets cuter ever trip :D

I think they propbably pushed in front of you because you were on your own with your DD and they didnt think you would speak up being on your own but good for you me and DF had to and we got glares and some nonsense said about us

loving the TR Kyra gets cuter ever trip :D

I think they propbably pushed in front of you because you were on your own with your DD and they didnt think you would speak up being on your own but good for you me and DF had to and we got glares and some nonsense said about us

Probably didn't help that instead of looking 26 i look about 17 years old :lmao:

They certainly did mess with the wrong pixie!!!
Loving Kyra's continuing fashion parade. Can't read anymore though as Freya has just figured out you can wear more than one princess dress at DLRP. Mummy who is that and why is she wearing all those dresses? Mummy are we allowed to wear a princess dress to meet Mickey? Mummy why don't I wear all my princess dresses at Disneyland?
So I'm just stepping away from the computer now.....

They certainly did mess with the wrong pixie!!!
Loving Kyra's continuing fashion parade. Can't read anymore though as Freya has just figured out you can wear more than one princess dress at DLRP. Mummy who is that and why is she wearing all those dresses? Mummy are we allowed to wear a princess dress to meet Mickey? Mummy why don't I wear all my princess dresses at Disneyland?
So I'm just stepping away from the computer now.....

:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Loving your TR so far Emma, and i absolutely love them window displays.

Come on, hurry up with the rest of the days. :rotfl:

aww so cute. i am loving this tr. ash loves all the pics. so jealous about alice lol

This looks so fun. I loved the video. Now where is this restaurant you are eating at? Is it in the castle?

What a great report, Kyra looks so happy in all the piccies, can't wait to read the rest of your TR, makes me want to go back there sooooooooo much

Great report, except for the pushy family. Well done for sticking up for you. I came across a woman trying to have a go at me once. We had waited ages & I just lent forward to take a photo (as we were sitting on the kerb) She told me to move. I think she was so shocked I was actually English & could answer back:rotfl2:

Kyra is so cute in the photos:goodvibes

yey another great day. what a pity you had to ask to see ariel

awwww I would be so annoyed to have paid lots of money for that meal and have to go to the staff to ask about the prince etc....good on you Emma!!!!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter