already planning for 2010!!!

airhead

DIS Veteran
I have a little over a year to plan. Fine with me! I wicked enjoy the planning part! Anyone else gettin' psyched for 2010? :goofy:

ME, ME!!!

:cool1::cheer2::yay:

We were originally planning for April but changed it to June, so we have more time to stay & play. This is our first trip so it's a bit overwhelming but sooooooomuch fun!!

Me too! I'm a planning freak.
I've been once before (say, about 15 years ago) but, neither dh nor the kids have ever been. So, I'm calling it a first trip for everyone. We're still trying to decide between March and May. I...cannot...wait!!! :woohoo:

I've been planning for late April 2010 for months now! :banana::banana:

My family has been many many times, but April 2010, we are taking my sister and her family for their first trip! Cannot wait! 10 days of fun!:woohoo:

My family's first trip in 2010!!! :cheer2: September 2010...been planning for a couple months now..can't wait!! :cool1:

I see we have a couple of 1st timers!! Well you guys are gonna have a blast! Are you guys planning your vacation or using a travel agent? Do you know when you're going? Any idea where you will stay?I wanna hear details!
There are a lot of Disney experts here on the Dis,so take advantage of their knowledge!

dreamscometrue,I'm from MA too! I will also be traveling with my sil and my 2 nieces and nephew.They haven't been to WDW in 11 years.I've been so lucky to have been 5 times,last year the most recent. Sounds like you've been quite a few times. I bet you know every inch of that place!

Hoosiermomof5,you will be so surprised in all the changes since your last visit 15 years ago!!

Can't wait to read your planning posts!!!:goofy:

:)We are planning our next GG for May 2010 to celebrate my DGD's 7th birthday. So excited. We will be staying for a week in our DVC and the first night we haven't decided yet but it will be on property somewhere. Next year at this time we will be within a week of leaving!!

Planning and also have everything booked for February 2010!!! Now just have to wait until November so I can book our ADRs

:woohoo:

Planning to go June 2010 if DH doesn't lose his job before then. Already started planning....:cheer2:

Headed back Feb 2010 and trying to sneak in a trip in Oct. 2009!!! Happy planning!!!!!!:cool1:

Us too!!! We have booked AKV Kidani Village in Jan. This will be our 1st trip as DVC Members:cool1:

We just got back last Sunday, and we're already planning for next year - April 30 - May 9. We have all our restaurants picked out - and if they posted the hours a year early, I'd be able to tell you which days we were going to which parks!! Let's all just hope that they show Fantasmic! more than 2 nights a week in 2010.

we are taking another trip in july and then we are taking yet anothe trip in March '10. I'm just now starting to plan the '10 trip.
YIPPEEEE I can't wait!

:thumbsup2:banana::woohoo:

We haven't been to WDW since 2003. My daughter will be a senior in hs next year, so this would be a graduation/birthday trip since her birthday is in June! She loves Harry Potter anything, so this will be perfect since the HP theme park should be opening at Universal next summer. Our son will be 13 and finishing his freshman year by next summer.

We would love to stay on property again like we did before, at the Royal Pacific, and then on to WDW and maybe move off property or stay in a mid priced resort on-site. I would ideally like to be there for 10 days total if possible, since we have to fly from Alaska and it takes a full day to get there!

Ok well I will be checking back here to see what the updates are, and to get more ideas!! I'm already starting a vacation fund in a separate account...

Orlando, here we come!! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter