already planning for 2010!!!

We just got back yesterday, I am so depressed. But looking forward to 2010, just don't know when to go, June, July, or August. Someone mentioned end of August b/c free dinning should be available, but I am a little nervous about that due to hurricane season, any suggestions? We just dealt with all that rain for the past 3 days so I think we could handle the summer months haha.

Are you kidding me, I am in the process of planning for our Sep 09 trip (I should say it is already planned, just waiting to do ADR's and actually go), then I am planning a trip to DL for spring 2010, then planning a land/sea cruise for 2011 or 2012 if I have to wait that long.

Isn't it fun to have multiple trips on the horizon? My sons & I leave for a father/sons getaway for Star Wars Weekends in 7 days. Then as a family we return for a long weekend for my birthday in October. We're taking my folks for their first time back to the World in a dozen years or so in January '10 - then planning for a father/daughter weekend getaway in May '10, a multi-generation trip west to DL with DW's family in fall '10, a land/sea trip back to the World in Feb '11 and who knows what else might pop up for later in '11. 2012 will definitely include a trip back to DL, but we're not quite sure just when yet. The calendar is filling fast!

It may be a while but I'm sooo stoked .

We are going Aug. 7-15 of 2010...so excited....

and if everything goes according to plan..it will be at the Polynesian.:cool1:

I have a little over a year to plan. Fine with me! I wicked enjoy the planning part! Anyone else gettin' psyched for 2010? :goofy:
2010?
Heck I started planning for 2010 in Oct of 2008, I'm on to planning for 2011.

2010 - It's Sept 12-16, Boardwalk with a Boardwalk View inlcuding evening at MNSSHP, another at Hoop Dee Doo Review followed by songs at the campfire.
Then 4 nights at Vero Beach.

2011- It's first week of Oct. for 8 nights at Animal Kingdom Lodge 2 Br. and a revisit to MNSSHP
and Food and Wine Fest.

I am planning on the first week of December next year, but then I've been reading thats exactly when pop warner goes. So I don't know what to do now.

We just decided that we will be returning to Disney in Sept 2010 (we were just there in March for Spring Break). We don't know which dates yet but we do know that we want to stay at CR MK Tower View (DH and both DDs favorite resort and first time staying there). My DH and I also just discussed that we want to have dinner at CRT one night because it has been about 5 years since the last time we got to eat with Cindy (plus my youngest DD, who is a HUGE princess fan, was too young to remember having breakfast there). Other than that, we have not really planned on anything else....however in the back of my mind, I have been thinking of maybe seeing Spirit of Aloha :goodvibes.

Isn't it fun to have multiple trips on the horizon? My sons & I leave for a father/sons getaway for Star Wars Weekends in 7 days. Then as a family we return for a long weekend for my birthday in October. We're taking my folks for their first time back to the World in a dozen years or so in January '10 - then planning for a father/daughter weekend getaway in May '10, a multi-generation trip west to DL with DW's family in fall '10, a land/sea trip back to the World in Feb '11 and who knows what else might pop up for later in '11. 2012 will definitely include a trip back to DL, but we're not quite sure just when yet. The calendar is filling fast!

Yes, it is fun to know I have multiple trips pending and that the planning is the first step. I know once I actually start planning I do without many things in order to afford that trip. We can actually see the light at the end of the tunnel for having kids in school and working around school schedules, soccer schedules, baseball schedules, wrestling schedules and dance schedules etc. Making up for all that lost time I guess.

I see we have a couple of 1st timers!! Well you guys are gonna have a blast! Are you guys planning your vacation or using a travel agent? Do you know when you're going? Any idea where you will stay?I wanna hear details!
There are a lot of Disney experts here on the Dis,so take advantage of their knowledge!

dreamscometrue,I'm from MA too! I will also be traveling with my sil and my 2 nieces and nephew.They haven't been to WDW in 11 years.I've been so lucky to have been 5 times,last year the most recent. Sounds like you've been quite a few times. I bet you know every inch of that place!

Hoosiermomof5,you will be so surprised in all the changes since your last visit 15 years ago!!

Can't wait to read your planning posts!!!:goofy:

Me too.. we plan to go in March of 2010...just booked a villa at Windsor Hills we just have the rest to figure out! We're all Sooooooo excited and shamelessly wishing 2009 goes fast!

Yes, it is fun to know I have multiple trips pending and that the planning is the first step. I know once I actually start planning I do without many things in order to afford that trip. We can actually see the light at the end of the tunnel for having kids in school and working around school schedules, soccer schedules, baseball schedules, wrestling schedules and dance schedules etc. Making up for all that lost time I guess.

Just curious if you are going to book the Land/Sea package or just book them separate. I want to do this is in 2010 but was not sure if they still do the package or if it is better to just book separately.

I too am in the planning stages of our trip in January.

I can't wait!

We are planning on taking our DD for her b-day in Jan 2010. Has anyone been in January that can tell me how it is? We just returned from our first trip a couple of weeks ago and have become addicted to Disney.:lmao:

I am well and truly into the planning for our 2010 trip .. We go Jan 30th till Feb17th ... Woohoo 2 1/2 weeks we get :cool1: .. There are 18 of us going for my DD's 11th b'day .. Family and best friends (who have never been before) So i get to plan like crazy for many diff occasions :rotfl: Birthday, first timers, baby, littlies and oldies :rotfl:

I am well and truly into the planning for our 2010 trip .. We go Jan 30th till Feb17th ... Woohoo 2 1/2 weeks we get :cool1: .. There are 18 of us going for my DD's 11th b'day .. Family and best friends (who have never been before) So i get to plan like crazy for many diff occasions :rotfl: Birthday, first timers, baby, littlies and oldies :rotfl:

It always makes me a little jealous to see these trips of two or more weeks. I know it only makes sense if you are having to travel so far, but living just a few hours away by car, we can't justify really long trips. I guess I need to plan a long Disneyland Paris trip! (But, having lived in Europe for a few years, I would rather visit other places-blasphemy, I know!)

I hope you guys have a great time, and your daughter has a fantastic birthday!

Planning a mother son trip for the end of March 2010. This will be the first trip that is only me and my ds. Dd said she will miss going but is looking forward to having the house to herself for a week or two.

It always makes me a little jealous to see these trips of two or more weeks. I know it only makes sense if you are having to travel so far, but living just a few hours away by car, we can't justify really long trips. I guess I need to plan a long Disneyland Paris trip! (But, having lived in Europe for a few years, I would rather visit other places-blasphemy, I know!)

I hope you guys have a great time, and your daughter has a fantastic birthday!

Disneyland Paris has nothing on WDW that's why we keep coming back hahahhaa
Staying for anything less than 2 weeks just wouldn't be worth for us, we looove being there so much and fill all our days, we went for 3 weeks once and still wasn't long enough :rotfl:

Thanks and you too :wizard:

Disneyland Paris has nothing on WDW that's why we keep coming back hahahhaa
Staying for anything less than 2 weeks just wouldn't be worth for us, we looove being there so much and fill all our days, we went for 3 weeks once and still wasn't long enough :rotfl:

Thanks and you too :wizard:

I can't even imagine staying that long (I'm trying real hard:upsidedow). What a glorious way to see Disney and everything else around Orlando! Have a blast!

Planning September 2010. We're veterans but taking friends who have never been there. Going to be fun taking them. Neither the mother nor her three girls have been there. She meets me, and in one year I've got her very excited and planning a trip for next year. Guess I'm a GOOD influence!:cool1:

:cool1: We are now planning our trip in October....but I just got my custom scrapbooking page in for 2010.....It is a black page with stars and the Walt font saying "Where Dreams Come True-Our tenth trip 2010". Can't wait. We have talked about maybe staying at the Swan or Dolphin...we will see.:wizard:

My mom has been going every year now for the past 3/4 years but next year sept 2010 she is finally taking myself and the rest of our family for her 50th birthday!! I am so excited i can't wait.

We're celebrating DD's graduation from hs and DS's graduation from college by going to DWD in June 2010. Hopefully we can stay in 2BR at AKV.:worship::worship: We can't wait.:yay::yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter