already planning for 2010!!!

:cool1:I'm going with Dreams Unlimited again. They did such a fabulous job in 2007, and I just don't think I'm going to have a lot of time to do everything myself. We're going March 13 - March 21, 2010 - barring any unforeseen circumstances (like my husband's cancer). We REALLY need this!!!

For all of us planning for 2010, does anybody know what the theme could possibly be? And also if pirate: and princess: parties will be making a comeback next year?

:cool1:I'm going with Dreams Unlimited again. They did such a fabulous job in 2007, and I just don't think I'm going to have a lot of time to do everything myself. We're going March 13 - March 21, 2010 - barring any unforeseen circumstances (like my husband's cancer). We REALLY need this!!!

:hug::hug: Sounds like you deserve it too!

We are planning to go March 6-13 2010. I am soooo excited. I went way back in 1990 but my DH and DDs have never been there. I am sooo addicted to planning for this trip. I think my DH thinks I am nuts. I started back in February and so far we narrowed down the date, where we are staying- (POFQ) and that we are Flying- yeah. It will be our DD's first airplane experience. The last couple of 13 hour drives to the beach were hard and this would be 17 hours or more. Plus we need to conserve energy for the parks!
I have been putting together all kind of tips found on this board (thanks) , such as what to pack, info about the parks including rides, height requirements, FP's, places to eat, ect.. I have also put together a couple of options of which parks on what days and optional Water Park day, that is all pending on the weather. It is quite comprehensive excel workbook with tabs for each park. I even started a list of food to order from one of the food delivery companies available. I am a planning machine! LOL

This weekend I plan to book my room, just want to make sure again with DH that the dates are good. I can't wait to get my confirmation! :yay:

My boyfriend and I are planning an April 2010 trip to WDW. At first I was a little worried that I was getting ahead of myself and that people don't plan so far in advance, so you can imagine how happy I was when I found this thread!:yay:

Here's to 2010!:mickeyjum

How far ahead can you book?

We are looking at November 2010 - seems so far away that it is funny to think about acually booking, but when would that be possible? Is it 12 months in advance?

Thanks!

That was my question too! We are going fro my 10 year anniversary - and I am so excited! But I didn't know when you can book for next year since the 2010 prices haven't come out. And when it the theme usually announced?

The prices usually come out in August, but the 4/3 deal came out in November. I am hoping for a 4/3 deal:worship: again.

We are planning on returning again in April. Depending on the deals we are not sure where we are staying. Also not sure if we are driving or flying yet!

How far ahead can you book?

We are looking at November 2010 - seems so far away that it is funny to think about acually booking, but when would that be possible? Is it 12 months in advance?

Thanks!

I am buying some DVC points from my cousin- she said she can book me 11 months out for that.

I am planning a June or July 2010 trip, and I am so excited. It will be our 10 yr anniversary. Probably gonna stay at Pop and do reg dining plan. I love the planning part!!! Glad to know I am in good company here!:banana::banana::banana::banana:

I am planning a June or July 2010 trip, and I am so excited. It will be our 10 yr anniversary. Probably gonna stay at Pop and do reg dining plan. I love the planning part!!! Glad to know I am in good company here!:banana::banana::banana::banana:

ITA!!!!:thumbsup2

Tell me how odd this is. I was thinking about asking DH if we can do this Oct 2009, but, I thought to myself, the anticipation is half the fun!

I have a year and 4 months to be totally excited:headache::headache::lmao::dance3:

Not quite a year yet, but pretty close! We've JUST decided to do a split stay next year. Right now, leaning towards CR/Poly. Taking my 2 daughters and doing an ALL GIRLS trip~ beyond excited!!!:woohoo:

We're planning our first trip for Sept. Everyones sick of talking about it though:( I want free dining but then I cant book until March, ugh. Im having fun planning even if no one else will help me!

I am planning away! i just wish the park times would come out.
Does anyone know when that comes out?

I read on the Dis a lot of people complaining b/c the park hours are not coming out fast enough. People want to book their 90 day ADRs, but the park hours are not even being released far enough ahead for people to plan!

You sure have a long wait for them!:rotfl2:

We're planning our first trip for Sept. Everyones sick of talking about it though:( I want free dining but then I cant book until March, ugh. Im having fun planning even if no one else will help me!

:guilty: Sick of talking about it? Already! How long have you been planning??

We got back last Saturday and are already planning June 2010 at POP. Can't wait.:cool1:

Was originally planning for Spring Break next year but not sure if we can swing the $$$ since that is peak season and I don't really want to stay at a Value resort during that time, so looking at doing a shorter trip in early December to see it all decorated for the holidays.

Only two months and 29 days until I hit WDW, went to Italy in January didn't spend any money so and able to do this trip in September.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter