already planning for 2010!!!

Yay we just decided today to go to Disney in Aug/Sept 2010. We worked up our savings plan and have the kids all excited now. Can't wait. I too LOVE the planning process. It's almost as much fun as actually going to Disney.

Rebecca

I am planning for july 2010. I can't wait. Planning really is a lot of fun. I love having this much time to plan every last detail. I can't wait till August when we can actually book your package.

I am hoping for Feb 2010. May have to go without my husband since he doesn't want to go. Oh well my two boys and I will have fun anyway.

May 2010 here. Im glad to see Im not the only "early planning nut" out there...lol

Any news on what 2010' theme will be?

Were headed back for May 2010 yay! We haven't been since 2007, and so much has changed. Can't wait to go back.

We're planning for May 2010! We're very excited, as this will be our first family vacation and our first trip to Disney! Our girls will be 5 years old (for her birthday) and almost 2 years old!

We haven't even had this years' trip yet and I would totally book 2010s trip, if the package prices were out!

4 days!

Planning my son's 1st WDW vaca (b/c I KNOW there will be many more) with my DH and our parents for either 2/2010 or 3/2010.. His 4th bday is at the end of 3/2010 but I want to avoid the mess that is Spring Break!!! :cool1:

:woohoo: My daughter and I are taking my granddaughter in September or October of 2010. My grandaughter will be six and we are already talking about what kind of things we can do. We are hoping that other members of the family can join us. We are hoping to stay at Port Orleans Riverside or at the Fort Wilderness homes. I only wish we could finalize stuff....it's so hard to wait!:goodvibes

We were thinking the Podcast cruise or we 2010 for DS third Bday! Can't wait to start planning for either:)

We are thinking March 2010 (DH has a convention if Orlando, so we will go for that and add Disney after) BUT we LOVE LOVE Disney at Christmas time, so we are thinking we could wait and go the first week of December 2010. My solution is to go next March and then do December 2011!! Sneaky way of getting 2 trips...hehe!

We were there December 23 to Jan 3 2008-2009 and I have been waiting to plan another trip...it really is FUN to plan!

We are also planning a 2010 trip. Planning to go at the end of July beginning of August and stay at the Wilderness Lodge. We have eaten dinner at the WL before but this will be our first stay there. The kids are excited about getting to stay in a bunk bed and not sharing a bed. We are ALL excited and cannot wait to go. Speaking of Disney fanatics, my DH reads these boards for new info everyday! LOL

My friends and I are planning to go in November 2010 :goodvibes
hope I can last until then! ;P

I am planning on the first week of December next year, but then I've been reading thats exactly when pop warner goes. So I don't know what to do now.

The past few time we have gone the day right after Thanksgiving and would fly home that Sat, when the day Pop Warner kids are arriving. We just miss them:thumbsup2

Never heard one cheer!:rotfl2:

:thumbsup2 Oct 2010.

I am reading some of your posts and my trip is the exact opposite of some of you.

DH have been going to Disney since 1985. We used to wing it, not too much planning. We always had a blast.

In 2005 DH and I took our 4yr old niece for her first trip to Disney. (we do not have kiddies) That is the year I found the Dis........and became a planning freak. I wanted to be sure my niece saw everything etc. However, it was not enjoyable. Too much of "let's go here", "hurry, we have to get there." "Run! Dumbo! We have to get her on Dumbo!!" So, unlike our past trips.

In 2006 DH and I took a trip alone. I did plan a little too much, again.

In addition to those 2 trips, We have been there 4 other times, all with other people. And again, the planning. Beleive it or not, I went last Aug with SIL and my niece b/c DH refused to go!

The outcome- my husband hates Disney!:scared1: The last time we were there together was 2007. He hates the schedule, the planning. He wants it to be like before.

So, I finally broke it to him a few days ago- that I am NEEDING a trip and I have been very patient with his craziness!:laughing:

So,

I AM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO BEING ALONE AND RELAXING IN DISNEY WITH MY HUSBAND AGAIN! LIKE THE OLD DAYS:rotfl2::rotfl2:

I am planning 9 days @ the BWV- I am doing all 2 TS restaurants so we do not have to run to ADRs every night. We will do the 2 TS every other night. Wake up whenever, go to the pool and relax- back to the room and get ready to go to the parks in the evening.

I am choosing the BWV so we can just stroll to Epcot and HS and ride the bus less.

And of course, drink around the World, and try and do the monorial run to the bars at the monorail hotels.

I want this to be a romantic trip, like we used to have.

I am SO excited!:banana:

Planning to celebrate my 40th birthday for 10 days in September 2010 at my favorite place on Earth!
:cool1::cool1::cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter