already planning for 2010!!!

Planning a trip for mid-February 2010 for our 10th anniversary! My daughter will be the perfect princess age of 7 then as well. Can't wait!

planning for may 2010!! it'll be either the 2nd week or the last week and the first week in june. can't wait to decide and book although we're undecided on the resort!

planning for may 2010!! it'll be either the 2nd week or the last week and the first week in june. can't wait to decide and book although we're undecided on the resort!

I'm thinking you may be staying at the Polynesian!:laughing:

We are planning a May and/or June 2010 trip! We will be bringing my parents who have never been, to celebrate their 40th wedding annivesary and cannot wait. Let the obsessive planning begin!

We're going Jan 21-31! :thumbsup2 SO excited. We'll be 'hopefully' staying at AKV, I reserved a treetop villa but after looking into it some more we've decided to change. Mental note: must do that tomorrow lol.
This will be our second family vacation there, my husband, three kids and my parents. Always a good time :goodvibes

Planning a Feb 2010 trip. Last time we were there it was June 05. It was soooo hot. We are hoping to have a cooler time. We are very excited. Congrats to all who are going.:)

We will be going 2/27-3/6/10. :banana::cool1: We already have the CBR booked. DD's birthday is check in adn DS's birthday is during the week. We can NOT wait! :thumbsup2

We are going May 2010!!! And we just found out we are moving 4 hours and 41 minutes from DW!!!!!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Planning a trip for mid-February 2010 for our 10th anniversary! My daughter will be the perfect princess age of 7 then as well. Can't wait!

We are considering going the very end of May or early June instead. Our only problem is deciding the dates. We are definitely going in 2010!

We're going, and we've even chosen to go as STRANGERS!!! and guess where we met?? Yup, right here on the DISboards!! Come join our Pre-Trippie fun HERE!

WDW, here we come, Sept, 2010!!!

We are looking forward to a 2010 trip. either September or early Dec. Any thoughts from some Disney experts as to which is better. We went Sept. 2008 and loved it but also would like to go when it's a bit cooler and with Christmas decorations.

We are going in December of 2010. Waiting for August to get here so we can book our trip. I know I can book a room only ressie at the end of July, but I want to start paying on the package ASAP.

I am more than ready, just trying to make sure I have the funds to pay for this trip. The hard part is that I am sending my DD to Disney in a few weeks for her graduation. She will be one trip up on me.

I keep think do i want to do may 2010 or october 2010 or just skip a year and go back with the family!!! but have fun planning everyone!!!

Hi everyone! My DH and I will be going Jan. 8-15th! We are really excited!!!! I wish it was time to go already!! :banana:

I have a little over a year to plan. Fine with me! I wicked enjoy the planning part! Anyone else gettin' psyched for 2010? :goofy:

Are you kidding me, I am in the process of planning for our Sep 09 trip (I should say it is already planned, just waiting to do ADR's and actually go), then I am planning a trip to DL for spring 2010, then planning a land/sea cruise for 2011 or 2012 if I have to wait that long. Well as long as the money last those are my plans.

Daughter wants to go on the land/sea but it is for me and hubby only (she is nearly 21 yr now), if she and her brother want to join us for a week after the land/sea cruise, fine, but we are going to have that honeymoon we never had, well already 36 yrs of marriage and still counting and still waiting for the honemoon!!!!:rotfl:.

We got back a couple days ago from our first trip---already planning one for March 2010. Not looking forward to spring break crowds. My son will be taking a band trip at the same time to play at Magic Music Days so we are going to see him play and take my son who will be a senior there too.
Trying to decide on a hotel and looking forward to planning all the details :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter