already planning for 2010!!!

I'm planning for Sep 2010 with my family, but we're hoping for free dining so nothing's actually booked yet. That, and I might do the College Program next fall!

But either way I will be there next year!

just booked a studio at OKW for five days for the first week of March 2010. Now on to the fun part (dining and park strategies) :cool1::banana:

We just returned on October 24, 2009 and are already thinking of planning a trip for November 2010 for our 10th anniversary!!!

We just returned October 5th and we booked our next trip before we left. They offered us the bounceback offer and of course we snatched it up. We'll be in a Family Suite at All Stars Music in August 2010!!! Can't wait:yay:

I was hoping for 2010, but looks like it will be 2011. That gives me longer to plan, right?!

2010- February - Return trip to Universal Studios / IOA
May/June- THV with my brother and his family.
2011- February- Back to Disney..(BLT)
2012- Summer- First trip to Disney Land in California.
2013- Summer- First trip to Hawaii DVC.

Just a few things we have in the works.....

Counts us in too! We booked bounce back the last week of August for free dining in 2010! Staying at CSR and considering a few nights added on at the Contemporary.

2010- February - Return trip to Universal Studios / IOA
May/June- THV with my brother and his family.
2011- February- Back to Disney..(BLT)
2012- Summer- First trip to Disney Land in California.
2013- Summer- First trip to Hawaii DVC.

Just a few things we have in the works.....

LOL this sounds like me-
March, 2010 Carnival Freedom
September 18th, 2010 DISNEY---yayaya
February 2011 Ruby Princess
Sept 2011= Aruba
February 2012 Disney-- depends if Fantasy land is done.

Oh heck yes:)
We went for two weeks in April and now that the weather is changing to chilly here the Disney promo videos are on the tv. We love the planning so much, sure get's our minds out of the ice box...:lmao:

:3dglasses

LOL this sounds like me-
March, 2010 Carnival Freedom
September 18th, 2010 DISNEY---yayaya
February 2011 Ruby Princess
Sept 2011= Aruba
February 2012 Disney-- depends if Fantasy land is done.

OMG, love my DIS Friends!!! Here are our "plans":

May 2010 : Star Wars Weekend, just me and my son : All Star Sports
August 2010 : Wilderness Lodge
January 2011: All Star Movies
August 2011 : Animal Kingdom Lodge
December 2012: Port Orleans French Quarter (15 year wedding anniversary)

and no I'm no obsessed...LOL :rotfl2:

Hello All... :goodvibes I'm going in Feb. Looking for help on places to have dinner. I have the dining plan. Any suggestions?

Hello All... :goodvibes I'm going in Feb. Looking for help on places to have dinner. I have the dining plan. Any suggestions?

Need a little more info. Who is in the party, children, etc. What type of food does your party like? Any special interest?:goodvibes

Need a little more info. Who is in the party, children, etc. What type of food does your party like? Any special interest?:goodvibes

Just the two of us are going. We like fish and steak, I really like filet mignon, and Haddock!:thumbsup2. I would like fine dinning, I also like desserts:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter