Altered Binder Clips - Shipping Info # 97

Mickster and DownRiverMama coming to me next!:woohoo:

Can't wait to see your creations.:goodvibes

I took a break from my angelling to work on these. I have 1 and a half Thanksgiving groups done as well as I also have my group of Christmas done. One Disney group is covered but I haven't created the item for on it.

Rebecca

Debbie and Rebecca, I am looking forward to seeing what you made.

AWM, did you decide if you were doing Tink or Fab 5 yet???

I got some Tink stuff the other day that might work if you opted to do Fab 5.

Here are the ones I have done:

Christmas - the middle one is the front and you get one of the 2 backs:
IMG_7591.jpg

Thanksgiving - the flower one is for my group of 8. The other group gets a turkey and a leaf one. I have not done backs on these.
IMG_7592.jpg

Rebecca

I didn't do the backs of mine.. do I need to redo and send.. I have no problem doing it this week... just need to know!!!! Thanks!!!

I wasn't planning on doing backs on the Thanksgiving ones. I just had so much Christmas stuff it was easy to do both sides.

Rebecca

Whew! I was getting worried... I did these in just a few days due to birthdays and that was before some did the backs... so I'm just gonna let it ride and if someone wants me to redo theirs they can let me know!!!

:)

Lisa, I wil be mailing mine on Monday. I finally found a small box that I can pack them in.

I didn't do the backs of all of mine either. Not to worry. :)

I am back and will be working on these this week and mailing ASAP. I have the supplies and ideas and they shouldn't take too long.

I just mailed mine today. Phew... here is a preview...
ry%3D400

That is a bead with smaller beads that hangs on the clip and the mickey head is pop dotted off the paper. Simple, but elegant - I hope... :)

Preview of mine, The flash made the glitter look strange :confused3 Anyway, I'm mailing tomorrow

102_2415.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter