Altered Binder Clips - Shipping Info # 97

I'm sorry everyone is waiting on my package. It was a rough week as I have been sick. I went to the post office Monday to mail this and got there to realize I didn't have the adress. I went back Tues and remembered the adress and mailed it. It should be there tomorrow. Sorry for the delay!:sad2:

I want to thank each of you for getting your binder clips to me by the scheduled date! :worship: :worship: All are here, the clips came out gorgeous!. I have been busy separating by catagory, and groups, and people. (if someone in Thanksgiving group A is missing a clip, please let me know. I checked, :eek: double checked, :scared: and even triple checked :scared1: but can't figure out whose this extra one should be.

Several boxes are going out today, the remaining will be going out on Wednesday, tomorrow being a Federal holiday - Veterans Day.(one day is certainly not enough to honor the men and women, along with their families who sacrifice so much for us and our country.) I apologize for not meeting my self imposed my deadline of getting them all out today, I really do have a valid reason. I assure you though, everyone will have their binder clips by Thanksgiving.

Arizona Rita, I have been taking pictures of the groups. Will post it once the groupings have all been sorted.

LTM and Buffy, we need to arrange a meeting time so I can get your abc's to you.

And, thanks everyone for getting the binder clips in on time, I really appreciate it. :goodvibes :hug: As you receive your binder clips, please post a note so I can track that everyone received theirs.:grouphug:

Lisa- you are doing a great job. Thanks for doing sduch a quick turn around so we can have them for Thanksgiving.

Rebecca

crazysmilies2.gif

Can't wait!! Thanks Lisa for hosting!

Hosting was fun, and as I said to BAMB, I think everyone should host at least one swap if they participate in swaps. It really gives you a prospective what goes into the whole swap, receiving tons of packages, sorting thru and being the first to really see the great work all did. I was fortunate as a hostess, you guys made it very easy for me, everyone met the deadline, binder clips were wrapped and bagged well. And a special thank you to those who sent a little extra for this novice hostess. :hug: You didn't have to, but I am glad you did!!

The remaining boxes will be brought to the post office tomorrow. Mickster, I really think I will owe you money, and will put it in a card as soon as I know.

One Thanksgiving B binder clip fell out of a package. I found it after all the boxes were taped up. So if you are in that group and find yourself with only seven clips, please let me know, I'll zip it out to you right away.

I did take pictures and will post those soon. I have all my Disney binder clips above my tv in my scrapping room. They all look adorable!!!:thumbsup2

Actually I am making Christmas tags, but that helps with the cleaning process. Honest, really! Once done, I can tag all these Christmas presents and store them a little neater.

I love JOTS for doing Christmas tags.:love:

I need to move my scrapping stuff back to it's home after having a friend come over to scrap today and count the pages I finished... we did gossip a lot....but it's all good.. .and I was able to get some issues off my chest in regards to a DsS that I'd love to blast to the moon for the lack of respect to both of his parents and myself...but in time... it will too come to bite him the A$$ when his kids' pull this on him! I will be awaiting the phone call going "what can I do, nothing works" and I'll remind him.. "Sunshine, it's pay back! ENJOY!"

PLEASE!!! He just doesn't get it.... but what can you do!!! You know the story!!

Anyway on to better topics.. so watcha doin' now?

alternating between here a 2 peas. We just don't have enough drama around here. LOL

And waiting not so patiently for A) the boys to finish and in some cases start homework and B) for bedtime. I need quiet!!!!!!

OH, girl we need to chat tomorrow.. Had parent mtg...and we are going to see my DS12 in dress clothes (pants, long sleeve shirt and TIE) for ALL games... so they have to dress accordingly for school!!!! HOLY CRAP BATMAN you should have seen his face... so I know have to go buy even more clothing...and all this right before Christmas!!! Gee whiz!!! ;)

OH, girl we need to chat tomorrow.. Had parent mtg...and we are going to see my DS12 in dress clothes (pants, long sleeve shirt and TIE) for ALL games... so they have to dress accordingly for school!!!! HOLY CRAP BATMAN you should have seen his face... so I know have to go buy even more clothing...and all this right before Christmas!!! Gee whiz!!! ;)

yep, our High school does this and our Middle school just started this a few years ago. The boys look all cute in their get ups. LOL

Let's see, tomorrow. I am building my Honoring our Veterans bulletin board, finishing up the minutes for the emergency PTO meeting we had, getting ready for the PTO meeting, and doing some shopping, food and other doodads.

What are you doing?

:yay: THERE'RE HERE!!! THERE'RE HERE!!!

OMG...I love them all!! They is just the cutiest! I have them all lined up on my desk right now just so I can look at them :goodvibes

Thanks everyone for the amazing work! And thanks again Lisa for hosting! This was a really fun swap! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter