Altered Binder Clips - Shipping Info # 97

Too cute Mickster and Deb... I don't get either one...but I LOVE them!! Great work!!!

Now, back to cleaning the scrap room from HECK!!! It's a disaster!!!

All the ones, I've seen have been gorgeous. I will start doing up the mailing labels and see where we all are.

Remember the deadline is this Saturday! Do not make me send the CT critters to your house.:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Mickster, yours arrived. The charms are a wonderful touch, and thank you.;)

Are we getting close to having everyones? I'm getting excited to get these back and use them for the upcoming Hoilday dinners!
S :)

I have mine packaged and ready to go out today. Lisa- I have each group in a bag with the clips for eah individual wrapped in plastic wrap inside the bag - groups with 4 people have 2 clips per package and those with 8 have 1 person per package. Your hostess gift is a set of clips in large bag of clips. I also have bags from a different swap inside the box. These are all for Buffy- please get them to her.

Rebecca

Missesdisney, I have you marked as being received. I am sorry I didn't post that your package arrived. Will double check but I am confident that my check mark meant it arrived A-ok.

Have a great trip.

Mine are on there way. I ended up doing elf hats for christmas and tinker and pooh for Disney. I hope they are ok.

Micksters, yours arrived! Love the charm. :thumbsup2

I had lots of DISer's visiting my mailbox today!!!

Minnie Garden, DDavis, rlovew, Tinkerbean, your binder clips have arrived. More gorgeous work! :thumbsup2

Just waiting on a few more, some I expect to get Saturday. I am going to start organizing tomorrow night to get these back to all as quickly as possible.

I did not participate in this but from what Ive seen everything is awesome! Will you be posting a slide show of these? I would love to see them and btw Rebecca, LOVE the cows!

If I can, I will take pictures of all the clips. I'll see if one of the more knowledgeable picture posting ladies can help with a slide show.:eek:

I won't be passing out the binder clips tomorrow. There is still one package outstanding that is being mailed. Will check on it's status.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter