Am I the only one nuts?

He was horrified to discover I'd never been and a month after we started dating he told me to get a week off at work because he was taking me to WDW in a couple months. I thought he was teasing. Not only did we go but we have a pretty awesome engagement story thanks to that trip.:hug: We went again for our honeymoon in 2001 and then didn't manage to make it back until last December after joining the DVC last spring.

It's awesome that your husband is as big of a fan that you are and that you are spreading that same joy to your son. And by the way, I can't believe you were never there either. But you are making up for lost time. ;)

Well if this is a club, I am joining. Disney is very theraputic and all doctors should prescribe it to their patients.

Suzanne princess:

Princess Suzanne, I completely agree. All the stories I read on the disboards make me feel so happy. :goodvibes

Shucks, we don't go until Nov. Is it too early to start packing? :rotfl: :rotfl:
Actually, I already have. :lmao: :lmao:
Can't wait 93 days and counting. :thumbsup2

Absolutely not. I haven't starting packing, but I have started thinking about what I'm taking and I don't leave until the end of November. :dance3:

What, I haven't really unpacked from our trip in June and I need to start re-packing for our trip in 19 days, then we are going back December 19-21. Obcession, I think not. Now how to get money to join DVC, I haven't figured that one out yet.

Suzanne princess:

For our last trip I packed 3 months in advanced, so no your not the only nut. :crazy:

I have been planning my trip since September of 2006, paying for it since January of 2007 and talking about it since February. And I don’t go until the end of November. My co-workers, friends, and family are pretty much ready to kill me. Happy for me, but ready to kill me. Everyday I go on the Disboards to read about Disney. I also check out my Google page just to check out my countdown. As if I don’t know how far away my trip is. (118 days, 19 hours and 30 minutes while I’m typing this :banana: ). I’m nuts, I know. I just can’t wait to go. :cheer2: But I was just wondering, AM I THE ONLY ONE LIKE THIS??? Are there any other people who are obsessing like I am?

haha, what do you think, I don't even have a trip planned right now and here I am..on the Disboards. Yes I totally obsess when planning our families trips. Not in the anal way, but more in the excited, check my counter, check the disboards, youtube some more rides etc.....way. I feel your "pain". :hippie:

You are surely not alone. I have been planning our family trip - june '08 - since my trip in july '06 with my DD. I can't seem to talk about anything else. I read the DIS everyday. At night I stay up and sew matching outfits for my kids. My husband thinls I'm out of my mind -he's never been to WDW. My mother thinks I have done overkill, although she admits that I plan really well and that maybe I should be a travel agent. I just get soooo excited about WDW!!!!

What, I haven't really unpacked from our trip in June and I need to start re-packing for our trip in 19 days, then we are going back December 19-21. Obcession, I think not. Now how to get money to join DVC, I haven't figured that one out yet.

Suzanne princess:

Me too. I don't have a house, but I want property in Disney. :)

My husband thinls I'm out of my mind -he's never been to WDW. My mother thinks I have done overkill, although she admits that I plan really well and that maybe I should be a travel agent. I just get soooo excited about WDW!!!!

My mother is not so bad, she loves it down there. If you do become a travel agent, maybe I'll book through you. But, I was talking with my aunt, she is able to go four times a year. How about that, going to Disney once a season? Nice!

It's so nice to know that we're all not the only crazy ones about Disney. I sometimes feel my boyfriend gets highly anoyed when I talk about it all the time. I'm just trying to plan! :rotfl:

4 months left and it's driving me nuts. What do I do on my breaks from work? Plan for disney. When I come home? Plan for disney. Think about when I wake up? Disney!

I'm trying to calm down...but I fear I can't :rotfl:

I'm so happy to see that there are more people like me! I started planning my November 2007 trip in December 2006. When it wasn't coming soon enough (and they offered free dining), I moved the trip up to August. Now, I'm thinking about going back in November too! (Well, we wanted to ride Haunted Mansion.:) )

I talk about Disney every day too. Thank goodness I found this site! I think it may have saved my marriage! :rotfl:

20 days to go!!! :cool1:

Anybody on the Disboards is crazy. Keep tat note handy. I fell under the spell too. ;) I've been planning my trp to Disneyland in Nov. of 07' since Jan. 07' I'm that crazed for Disneyland. Well, that's probably because we're celebrating my Birthday when we go :D So, We're all crazed! Don't be left out! ;)

How can I be this obsessed without actually experiencing WDW? :confused3 This all started with a promise to then DD4 that I would take her to see Ariel and Mickey. The next year I had to explain to her that we would have to wait a few more years because she was about to become a big sister.
Fast forward to summer 2006. DD9 informs DD4 that we are going to disney in January 2008. How can she remember that, but not remember to pick up her clothes!!! :headache: OK , so now I'm committed to the trip. No big deal, just another theme park, right?:rotfl: Book airfare, hotel and admission and that's it, all set. So I decide to buy a guidebook for a few tips.
Fast forward to July 2008. Asked a question on guidebooks site and was referred here by a helpful DISer and now I'm hooked.(Thanks a lot missypie!!;) )
So here I am, DISing (OK, lurking) everyday, ADR's set, trading pins in the mail, alien green Mickey paint chips liberated from every Home Depot I enter. I even know what Moleskin is now.:rotfl2:
MY GOD!! What will I be like after I have been there?:scared1:

I'm basically worthless at work at this point.

(just kidding if my boss reads this!)

I can't wait!!!

I don't think there's been a day gone by since my DBF took me into the travel agents in January 2007 to book our trip in April 2008 that I haven't thought about Disney! I talk about it most days too, which scares me to think that DBF may not be interested by the time we get there :lmao: I'm also on these boards every single night, when I think about it, it's quite disturbing :rotfl2:

I'm basically worthless at work at this point.

(just kidding if my boss reads this!)

I can't wait!!!

That's funny:laughing:

I got my boss addicted to this site....just today at work we were both at my desk reading posts on another thread together. I even got her into sewing disney clothes for her grandchildren.

I started planning my trip in April and have lurked here on the boards every day since. My DH teases me about it constantly. I'm a junky! I just want this (our 1st family trip to WDW) to be the best. "Knowledge is power." Of course beyond being super prepared, it's also exciting to read all of your trip reports and look at your beautiful photos. I admit it ..... I am under the "Dis" spell.

I love this board!!!!!!!:love: :love: :love: I am constantly here lurking or subscribing..I am always planning our Disney trips. I cant wait for our Nov trip. My DH thinks I'm crazy although he is just as crazy!!!!!!

We started planning our December 2007 trip October 2006. I just finished the last of the ressies and stuff in June. Now I can sit back and countdown.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter