Am I the only one nuts?

For me, planning is part of the fun-I'm obsessive about it.
We're going in September (20 more days!!!) and I began planning it in September 2006.
I have my trusty spreadsheet that I'm constantly updating or looking at and yes..my family and friends think I'm certifiable.:dance3:
I just have to remind them on a regular basis that...
1. It's a healthy obsession
2. It makes me happy
3. If they don't like it, they can "bite me":lmao:

Sure I don't mind. This is how it broke down: Us My Mom
savanah at $11 a pt and 2.9% with paypal $1,131.90 $1,131.90
(My mom and our family of 4 are going 50/50)
This does not include tickets ~ Tickets are: $1,376.00 $312.00
This also does not include DDP ~ DDP is: $609.74 $227.94
Coming to a Grand Total of: $3,117.64 $1,671.84

(I hope you could make that out it didn't quite come out as I wrote it~ The first dollar amount is our half the second amount is my Mom's half.)

Now my Aunt and 2 of her teenage boys might be coming so then it would cut our cost and my mom's cost down by about $377.
I can't remember if I said that this is for 5 nights and 6 days at the parks. The room is costing us less than the tickets!

cartoon_324.gif

That's awesome! Definately worth it. Thanks for the info. :goodvibes

BTW - Are you from NJ (guessing from the name). We're sort of neighbors. I'm in PA. If so, we'll be visiting your lovely state tomorrow.

Yes, I am from Jersey. We are neighbors. I'll be visiting PA on Friday if all goes well with the weather. Hope you had a good time in Jersey.

For me, planning is part of the fun-I'm obsessive about it.
We're going in September (20 more days!!!) and I began planning it in September 2006.
I have my trusty spreadsheet that I'm constantly updating or looking at and yes..my family and friends think I'm certifiable.:dance3:
I just have to remind them on a regular basis that...
1. It's a healthy obsession
2. It makes me happy
3. If they don't like it, they can "bite me":lmao:

Thanks Melindarella,

My wife, my sister in-law, our At and I are going in 25 days. Yeah for us.:yay: :dance3:

You most deff are not the only one. I am just as bad. I think I start planning my next trip while I'm still there thinking about where we will eat the next time, where will we stay, and so on and so forth. Df laughs at me all the time b/c I'm ALWAYS thinking about disney:rotfl:

I think you have to sign up on their site to get the img code.

You may already know this but if you go to www.photobucket.com and type in Alice in wonderland you will pull up several images. Then just click on the pict. and they give you the img code to cut and paste onto web threads.

here is one I just pulled off from there:
339okglvrw3it.gif
oops well it worked for a couple hours anyway. Guess you have to watch the size!
That's wierd though cuz when MSPlutoNJ cut and paste it ~ it did work. StrangeOkay wait never mind this was my Alice in Wonderland one no one actually cut and paste this. Hmm... also stange that sparkly Minnie worked but not plain ol Alice. ~Sorry to ramble.

Thanks for the tip. You know Alice, she's quite temperamental at times. Probably just didn't feel like being posted... :rolleyes:

Yes, I am from Jersey. We are neighbors. I'll be visiting PA on Friday if all goes well with the weather. Hope you had a good time in Jersey.

We went to the beach and had a great time. DS is 2 1/2, and he's been to the ocean once, but it was when he was only a few weeks old. We weren't sure how he'd react, but he loved the sand and the waves. Brave little thing kept leading me out deeper and deeper until he was up to his chest. We had to cut things short b/c of the rain, but an hour or 2 was probably enough excitement anyway.

Have fun in PA!

We went to the beach and had a great time. DS is 2 1/2, and he's been to the ocean once, but it was when he was only a few weeks old. We weren't sure how he'd react, but he loved the sand and the waves. Brave little thing kept leading me out deeper and deeper until he was up to his chest. We had to cut things short b/c of the rain, but an hour or 2 was probably enough excitement anyway.

Have fun in PA!

I'm sorry the weather did not work out for you. We may have the same problem on Friday. I love to see children's reactions on the beach. The first time my little cousin (who is now almost 11) went to the beach, she couldn't figure out how to walk in the sand. She was not to thrilled with the "sinking in" feeling her tooties were getting. Eventually she got used to it and had a blast.

You most deff are not the only one. I am just as bad. I think I start planning my next trip while I'm still there thinking about where we will eat the next time, where will we stay, and so on and so forth. Df laughs at me all the time b/c I'm ALWAYS thinking about disney:rotfl:

I just realized that after I come back from my vacation :-)sad1: thought) my signatures will be outdated. So, I will have to plan another vacation. I have NO choice. It's just out of my hands. I think I need therapy, but I can't afford it for all the vacations I plan to take down at Disney.

BTW, I would love to hear about your engagement story sometime. The picture is pretty much worth a thousand words, but the words would definately help. Congratulations!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter