An idiots outburst at Magic Kingdom

Ok pgh, now you can bring it on, lol.
The Red Wings rock and just because a cry baby won the cup this year doesn't make them a better team. I agree that the Wings had a bad last round, but they are still the best in my opinion.

Did you take a wrong turn? Are you lost??

I'll have you know I had ta ta's of my own when I was about 60 lbs heavier, and thye're not all they are cracked up to be :rotfl:

I used all the coconut oil...will peanut oil do? Ah! From what I can see peanut oil will work fine...
:lmao::rotfl::lmao:

I'm sorry! That just totally cracked me up!!! Whooooeeeee, Rosie! Haven't had a good laugh like that in a long time! :rotfl2::rotfl2:

and clothes....clothes confuse me.

Usually the zippers and buttons go in front. Usually. If it doesn't feel right after putting it on take it off and find something else. ;)

Oh, one more thing. Only put one leg in each leg hole. It is rather uncomfortable to walk with both legs in one pant leg hole.

If you are talking about matching clothes count me in! If it is comfortable that is what I want to wear. I suck at matching clothes.

Hey brother -- (raising glass) -- me and my unsweet tea (with extra lemon) salute you!!! :goodvibes

We need to sit down for some tea! You know how to drink it. My sisters and Larry pass me their lemon if a server forgets to bring my extra lemon because everyone knows I like it this same way.

All this okra talk is :scared1:. The other night we were watching a recorded episode of Bizarre Foods and Andrew was trying to ear some okra dish they made but it was scary looking. Very scary. :eek:

I'll tuck you in.
I said "tuck" !
With a "T"!

Sorry y'all I'm one of those horrible posters who post a million times in a row. Yeah, I know about the multiple quote thing, but then I just forget what I wanted to say. I'm senile sometimes. :laughing:

Have you ever seen Jeff Dunham live? This reminds me of a skit he does where Achmed keeps saying pluck, pl..., pluck, pll..., pluck, etc when Guitar Guy is out. It's pretty darn funny. We quote it every once in a while.

The Red Wings rock and just because a cry baby won the cup this year doesn't make them a better team. I agree that the Wings had a bad last round, but they are still the best in my opinion.

non sequitur, anyone?

LOL Yes they are a good team, however the best team is the winner. I still relish in the fact that we won!!! The Stanley cup and the Superbowl all in one year!! What a year Pittsburgh is having. It is also funy to me that Hossa left us so that he could win a cup , and look how that ended up!

Now if only we could do something with our baseball team! LOL That's never going to happen!

I'm going to hang out on this thread instead for a while..:rotfl:

What did I miss? Were you all being mean to Rosie?

Poor Rosie.....

Come on in.
I see someone in that thread needs to pull there head out of his butt. :confused3

Moobs are man tata's.......I'm all woman!!! My friend Jamie: The wise ***. :laughing::headache:

Yep -- I'm guessin' us 100% WO-man types must have GOOBS (girl ta-tas). Lookee thar -- din't even trigger the ***-terisks of death.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter