Animal Kingdom 10th Anniversary

DisneyKevin

Kelvis
Super Moderator
Bob, John and I are sitting in the Theater In The Wild waiting for Imagineer Joe Rohde to begin his talk.

Earlier we saw the rededication ceremony with Jane Goodall.

So far, the highlight of the day was meeting a CELEBRITY you will all know.

You will have to listen to the Podcast to get the details.

Joe is about to start. More later.

Posted from my iPhone.

Kevin

Gosh I hate teasers!

Can't wait to find out who the celebrity is!

Enjoy guys! :)

they need to corner joe and get him to come on the show for an interview.

oh wait, this just in... I bet they talked to either Justin Muchovey who of course would be another great interview.

If I met Joe Rhode or heard him speak in person I would be more giddy than all these Hannah Montana fans!

Have fun you guys, can't wait for the details, and I am PEA GREEN with ENVY!:thumbsup2

Can't wait to hear who the guest is. I'm also looking forward to hearing about the 10 year celebration activities. The Animal Kingdom sure has grown up over the past decade. :thumbsup2

If I met Joe Rhode or heard him speak in person I would be more giddy than all these Hannah Montana fans!

Have fun you guys, can't wait for the details, and I am PEA GREEN with ENVY!:thumbsup2

Me too! I'd pay the scalpers who buy up all the tickets big money for tickets to see Joe Rhode or Marty Sklar!

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooo jealous you guys are there and can't WAIT to hear all about it!

Who could the celebrity be? One that we all know? Mmmmmmmmmm, don't think it's Justin...not everyone knows him, maybe Roy Disney? Kevin's BFF Samantha?

Hey I mentioned this as a "Send Bob to the Parks" idea in the thread Pete posted a while back..does this mean I get to pick a number? :rolleyes1

Bob, John and I are sitting in the Theater In The Wild waiting for Imagineer Joe Rohde to begin his talk.

Posted from my iPhone.

Kevin

Bob actually made it on time.....I am impressed..........you sure is not watching from entrance because he got there late again?

Wow! I would LOVE to meet Joe Rhode or even hear him in person. I'm green here as well!

Anticipation, anticipation...by Carly Simon (because Kevin "learned" me right on this a little while ago!) ;)

Posted from my iPhone.

Kevin

Oh! It's so nice to hear that for the 10 years of AK and for the Earth Day you are actually at AK!... Here in Italy it's raining for like...two weeks... we are pretty sick of this rain!... Imagine to be in AK makes me in a good mood!

Any chance they are taping the talk??? I know Bob probably couldn't get Kaht Kam in, but maybe a handheld video camera if allowed?

I'm DYING to hear about it! I think the late Podcast is going to really be worth the wait!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter