Annual Dues

jools

Mouseketeer
Hi there and Happy New Year

Hate to bring this up so early after Christmas, but has anyone received their bill for the Annual Dues yet? If so what are the costs looking like?

Jools

Whatever they are the exchange rate will make them easier to swallow :teeth:

They were shown on the annual report a few weeks back. BCV were I think $4.27 per point. Quite an increase.

Our bill has just come and for BCV it's $4.349 per point, which is not what was quoted in the annual report. Quite a steep increase in fact. Even with the good exchange rate it will be around £650, nearl £100 more than we paid last year.

what ever the exchange we always pay around £500 or just over for 212 points, its a bit annoying we thought it would be lower this year. never mind worth it for two weeks of luxury :cloud9:
debby

Just got my first annual dues statement was $875.20. Due by 15th ! Dont give much notice do they ?

You have a grace period till Feb 15th I believe. I know when we bought our guide told us dues would be due every year on Jan 15th so we were prepared (still haven't had our's for this year though)

Haven't had ours yet either, but don't they just take them from your account or charge your credit card?

Ours arrived yesterday and looks to be only a few dollars more than last year. :D

With the good exchange rate, it will hopefully be better than last years by the time it gets charged. (Had a quick look at some statements and it was charged to my card on the 15th Jan last year)

David :D

with the rate using nationwide cc 200 points dues works out to £470.00 the same as last year rate was about the same then
Paulh

Still no statement here.

I can't understand why I actually look forward to getting a bill from DVC - sad, isn't it? ;) LOL :teeth:

Ours works out just about the same as last year (dependant on exchange rate).
It's going to come as quite a shock if (and when) the rate returns to previous poor rates!

Kev

still what we pay for staying at dvc compared to rack rate we carnt complain i think its worth every penny and we even had one year at $1.50ish to the pound
Paulh

I am really concerned as to why last year we were charged $957 and this year it has gone up to $1174. Even allowing for the favourable exchange rate that is over £100, an increase if around 20%...why does no-one else seem to have that increase?

January rolled around and my new statement arrived. I suffered some mild sticker shock with this year's increase...the steepest that I can recall in nearly ten years as a member. I hope this is not an omen of future increases.

Gill, mine arrived this morning and has only increased very slightly from last year. Why don;t you phone MS and ask? I have it in my head that the maximum increase year to year is 15% (I may be wrong :)) so your 20% does sound high :(

Mine arrived this morning too. I'm paying about $28 more than last year on 175 VWL point, so no complaints there :)

Gill, let us know whether you get to the bottom of your query, won't you?

Arrived today, 1,168 for 350 points at SSR.

Maybe the Hurricanes had a big affect this year as there were still trees down when we went at Christmas.

Still good value in my book compared to what the sell for and compared to the standard of resorts offered and rack rates chargeable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter