Annual Dues

Miffy2003 said:
Gill, mine arrived this morning and has only increased very slightly from last year. Why don;t you phone MS and ask? I have it in my head that the maximum increase year to year is 15% (I may be wrong :)) so your 20% does sound high :(

After much digging, we have found out that last year our annual dues were lower as they refunded us $199 because the previous year (our first) they had charged us too much. Does that make sense? So I don't feel it has gone up much at all now!!!

Hilary said:
Mine arrived this morning too. I'm paying about $28 more than last year on 175 VWL point, so no complaints there :)

Gill, let us know whether you get to the bottom of your query, won't you?
Of course, even though they credited us with the overpayment, they'd had use of that money for nearly a year and didn't offer any interest!!!

Finally received ours $989 for 220 points at BWV an increase of about $47 on last years. Not too bad considering the hurricane damage they may have had to deal with.

Jools

DVC have taken the money from my credit card yesterday (19-Jan-05).

David

Further to my previous post, I've just found out that Disney have taken it from my Credit Card again (21-Jan). I see some phoncalls tomorrow !!!

SS dues last year were discounted as it wasent a full year (it dident oppen till may)so its a big increase there but elsewhere about the same
Paulh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter