Annual Pass return for out of state guests???

I wonder what time the site will open for sales on 4/20. Good thing I work 3rd shift...
I wish I was chill enough to wait until later in the day to try. The first few hours of DVC members trying yesterday looked like a mess.
I'll be on early for sure 🤪

Frustrating website. ✔️
Spend a bunch of money. ✔️
Somehow looking forward to it?

I wish I was chill enough to wait until later in the day to try. The first few hours of DVC members trying yesterday looked like a mess.
I'll be on early for sure 🤪

Frustrating website. ✔️
Spend a bunch of money. ✔️
Somehow looking forward to it?
I said to myself I would stay away from the website and phones on the 13th but I couldn’t think of anything else! So I dared the phones and spent over 4 hours waiting. But in the end, I was able to upgrade our 10-day PHs to Sorcerer passes so the pain was all worth it

I'm out of state and I got my new AP this morning. The website crashed, but I was able to call and after a pretty long wait (they said it would be an hour) I was able to get an AP for me and my wife.

Good luck to everyone who wants one. They're saying that they will sell out. We'll see.

You can now have them again. They are much less of a bargain unless you’re going to the parks a lot, but they are still there.

if you have DVC and/or live in Florida, It’s really tough to justify incredi pass unless you know you will be there during the Christmas and new years holiday.

You can now have them again. They are much less of a bargain unless you’re going to the parks a lot, but they are still there.

if you have DVC and/or live in Florida, It’s really tough to justify incredi pass unless you know you will be there during the Christmas and new years holiday.
Or Thanksgiving, which is what we’re getting stuck on. We know we’ll be there for at least two days over the holiday, but with the chance of a third day on how flights pan out, we just decided to renew to the Incredipass instead of renewing our sorcerers and buying 2 or 3 day tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter