Annual Pass return for out of state guests???

I'm out of state and not DVC. I have an Incredi. The moment the renewal date arrives at the end of May, I'm going to jump on it since who knows what's going to happen.

They do keep renewing APs for people who already have them and they continue to have AP discounts, both of which give me hope that they're not going to discontinue them.

It's only luck that I have this since I was thinking of getting a refund during the pandemic but ended up holding on to it since I kept telling myself that any minute now I'd be going back. As it was, I had 18 months without WDW but with the AP. I was glad I kept it.

I could see them starting sales again in September, after the summer slam. I still have and keep renewing mine.
One of my biggest regrets is not renewing mine. It expired in Sept. and I knew I was most likely only taking one trip in the upcoming year so it didn't make financial sense to renew. I knew at the time, they weren't selling new ones but it never occurred to me that they might totally discontinue them. I really thought that at some point during my year of not renewing they would sell them again. I had no choice but get the expensive one since I live out of state but I was o.k. with that since there were no black out dates. I'm afraid now that even if they do offer them again, they are going to do it with blackout dates.

At least they didn't increase prices when they reintroduced them...
They did increase them.

Here are the new price points (previously announced).

Incredi-Pass - $1399 (previously $1299)
Sorcerer - $969 (previously $899)
Pirate - $749 (previously $699)
Pixie - $399 (unchanged from previous price)

They did increase them.

Here are the new price points (previously announced).

Incredi-Pass - $1399 (previously $1299)
Sorcerer - $969 (previously $899)
Pirate - $749 (previously $699)
Pixie - $399 (unchanged from previous price)
Those increases are from December, four months ago. I suppose they are an increase from the last time they sold them as non renewals, but I was thinking they may up them when they started selling for non renewals again.

I did some quick math and the renewal price for the Incredi is about $90 more than it was when I renewed last May. Not all that terrible, considering how much more everything is at WDW these days.

I did some quick math and the renewal price for the Incredi is about $90 more than it was when I renewed last May. Not all that terrible, considering how much more everything is at WDW these days.
True although I'd still say in less than a year being close to $100 more is still quite a lot

So is this incredi pass the same as the old annual pass? We had one some 5 years ago, and if memory serves we could park hop with it (not sure about that though).

I’m kind of confused by some of the wording describing the Incredi pass. 5 reservations? Does that mean that if we came down for a week we’d only be able to use it for 5 days in a row? But that doesn’t make sense to me. And would we be able to park hop with it?

Buying annual passes for himself and I would be a savings, but only if we could use it multiple times a year. (we usually come down to the Fort for a couple weeks at a time).

Any insight is appreciated :)

So is this incredi pass the same as the old annual pass? We had one some 5 years ago, and if memory serves we could park hop with it (not sure about that though).

I’m kind of confused by some of the wording describing the Incredi pass. 5 reservations? Does that mean that if we came down for a week we’d only be able to use it for 5 days in a row? But that doesn’t make sense to me. And would we be able to park hop with it?

Buying annual passes for himself and I would be a savings, but only if we could use it multiple times a year. (we usually come down to the Fort for a couple weeks at a time).

I took it to mean that you could have 5 reservations at any given time, so, if you planned to stay for more than 5 days, you would only be able to make reservations for the 1st 5 days, and then reserve what you could day by day for the next days as each day passed. So, you'd be at risk of your preferred park not being available until you could hop for days 6 and 7 if you were staying for a week. Not sure if I am correct, but that was my assumption. I believe the hopping is still included, but the Memory Maker is a paid add on now, not included as it was in the past.

If you are staying on property you can make reservations for all those days. The 5 reservation limit is for times you are not staying on property, mostly used by Florida residents vs out of staters. Yes, you can park hop within whatever the current limits are. (It's about to change on 4/18, it 'was' limited to park hopping after 2pm and you had to visit whatever park you had a reservation for first.)

They renamed it a few years ago, took away the memory maker and with the new park reservation rules there was no hopping until 2. Otherwise, it's the same AP, which is the only one available to out of state non-DVC owners. The 5 day reservation wording wasn't there 5 years ago because there was no such thing as park reservations at the time.

Basically, if you are staying on site (and the Fort is on site) you can go ahead and make your park reservations for the length of your stay. If you aren't staying on site, you can book 5 days then you have to book day 6, 7, etc. the day of. Starting April 18th, you can enter any park after 2 without having had a reservation that day, except MK on weekends. You will still need to make reservations for those. If you want to go to any park before 2, you will need a reservation and then you can hop at 2. You will also need to hold your mouth just right, hop on one foot and turn in a circle 4 times then spit into the wind with your eyes closed. That last sentence isn't true but it seems like it should be.

They renamed it a few years ago, took away the memory maker and with the new park reservation rules there was no hopping until 2. Otherwise, it's the same AP, which is the only one available to out of state non-DVC owners. The 5 day reservation wording wasn't there 5 years ago because there was no such thing as park reservations at the time.

Basically, if you are staying on site (and the Fort is on site) you can go ahead and make your park reservations for the length of your stay. If you aren't staying on site, you can book 5 days then you have to book day 6, 7, etc. the day of. Starting April 18th, you can enter any park after 2 without having had a reservation that day, except MK on weekends. You will still need to make reservations for those. If you want to go to any park before 2, you will need a reservation and then you can hop at 2. You will also need to hold your mouth just right, hop on one foot and turn in a circle 4 times then spit into the wind with your eyes closed. That last sentence isn't true but it seems like it should be.
And do I need my secret decoder ring? Asking for a friend. 8-) (tks for the needed smiles)

I wonder what time the site will open for sales on 4/20. Good thing I work 3rd shift...

I wonder what time the site will open for sales on 4/20. Good thing I work 3rd shift...
This is what I'm wondering too. I'm in California and I'm really hoping I won't have get up at 2:30 like I do with making ADRs. Since I start my days normally at 5am, I can never go back to sleep because of the adrenaline rush I get after that. And I know for certain there will be NO sleeping the night before or the morning after APs open. I'm so nervous!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter