Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my not at all helpful or informative tidbit for the day. I asked on the official Passholders page when were they going to release the emails....here's the response: "We understand your excitement! More information and registration details for previews of Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge will be shared at a later date." :rolleyes1

Here's my not at all helpful or informative tidbit for the day. I asked on the official Passholders page when were they going to release the emails....here's the response: "We understand your excitement! More information and registration details for previews of Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge will be shared at a later date." :rolleyes1
You should reply back to them and let them know they forgot to answer your question 😂

Done leaving this thread open on my phone all day and night. Infected by a virus 3 times this past week. Luckily, it was simply stupid stuff that could easily be removed but someone is taking advantage of those leaving this thread open. Beware and do so at your own risk. I use an Android phone so comments from the 'billions' of iPhones that didn't have it happen aren't helpful.

Done leaving this thread open on my phone all day and night. Infected by a virus 3 times this past week. Luckily, it was simply stupid stuff that could easily be removed but someone is taking advantage of those leaving this thread open. Beware and do so at your own risk. I use an Android phone so comments from the 'billions' of iPhones that didn't have it happen aren't helpful.

I've had an issue on my iPhone for months now of weird popups coming up just when I'm reading the boards, no matter how long I've had it open. I'm clueless as to this kind of stuff, but it never happens on my desktop, just my phone- so I don't use my phone at all for the Disboards.

I've had an issue on my iPhone for months now of weird popups coming up just when I'm reading the boards, no matter how long I've had it open. I'm clueless as to this kind of stuff, but it never happens on my desktop, just my phone- so I don't use my phone at all for the Disboards.

I usually read and close - only for this star wars stuff have I left it open and the pop-ups take overs have been nuts since I've left it this thread up and running,

It’s a rogue google ad that causes that to happen.

I usually read and close - only for this star wars stuff have I left it open and the pop-ups take overs have been nuts since I've left it this thread up and running,
I haven't figured out how to log out of this website when using my iPhone. I don't like it to sit open when I am not using it.

Has anyone figured out how to log off the Dis when on a cell phone?

To drag it back to the topic. I have a feeling that Disney is preparing a more sophisticated registration procedure than they had for Pandora or TSL. They had a lot of angry passholders when Pandora filled up so fast. I would think they would want to do a better job this time.

I haven't figured out how to log out of this website when using my iPhone. I don't like it to sit open when I am not using it.

Has anyone figured out how to log off the Dis when on a cell phone?

To drag it back to the topic. I have a feeling that Disney is preparing a more sophisticated registration procedure than they had for Pandora or TSL. They had a lot of angry passholders when Pandora filled up so fast. I would think they would want to do a better job this time.

Hi! Just click on your Avatar and a little menu pops up! Just click on ‘Log Out’.

37CA0265-8AF8-48B9-A0B9-B64011CBF22F.png

Hi! Just click on your Avatar and a little menu pops up! Just click on ‘Log Out’.
I had to do a little more looking to get the right thing to pop up, but I finally found it. Now I am finally logged out on my cellphone for the first time since the Dis upgraded their website.:) I use Ghostery to block popup ads and it sometimes blocks other popups, too.

I had to do a little more looking to get the right thing to pop up, but I finally found it. Now I am finally logged out on my cellphone for the first time since the Dis upgraded their website.:) I use Ghostery to block popup ads and it sometimes blocks other popups, too.
There's a setting to allow pop ups from sites you trust or may need pop ups from...sometimes you need them from MDE so I would allow them on that site...especially for this event !!!

Way to narrow it down. Lol

I've bought my AP and linked it to MDE but will only activate it in Aug when we go to WDW. Will this mean that I won't be eligible for a reservation for the preview?

I've bought my AP and linked it to MDE but will only activate it in Aug when we go to WDW. Will this mean that I won't be eligible for a reservation for the preview?
If this event is like the others events having your voucher linked in MDE will be enough for you to get a spot. BUT a lot of CM are saying that the AP must be activated in order to register. Only time will tell who was right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter