Another lovely day in Oklahoma. . .

Toby Tyler was a character played by Kevin Corcoran. Kevin was in a bunch of Disney films including Swiss Family Robinson, Old Yeller, Babes in Toyland, and The Shaggy Dog.

I want one. I love lizards!!! :love:
How about a couple of these nasty little rat bastards? I'd gladly buy them a one-way ticket to wherever you are!
squirrel-kissing.jpg

Sorry I don't know how to write under a pic I'm trying to post. But read the shirt on my grandson! ;) I was sooooo excited! That's my DIL holding him.

Sorry, guess I don't know how to post pics very well. :(
There's a way to upload a picture from your computer using that little picture icon beside the happy face above. Or, you can just do it old-school like I often do and open the picture, right-click on it , click "copy image" and then come into the post you're writing and paste it. :teacher:

There's a way to upload a picture from your computer using that little picture icon beside the happy face above. Or, you can just do it old-school like I often do and open the picture, right-click on it , click "copy image" and then come into the post you're writing and paste it. :teacher:

The "or" is exactly what I did...old school copy and paste. It worked before but it was eons ago.

Oh well no problem.....I was a bit concerned anyway posting a pic of my DIL without asking her.

It's weird cuz I can see it ( the pic) no problem thus I thought it was all good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter