Another use for Home Depot Mickey Head Paint Chips!

I also made number and letter flashcards out of the Mickey Heads for my preschooler. More fun for her to look at than simple index cards.

we have no home depot
any one pick up some extra and mail them to me!!
I will pay for shipping
tia

Good thing I read the DIS board or I would have gotten the wrong ones. When I was walking up to the display I thought the Sonic Boom Green looked more lime and the Alien Green was too lite! When I read the color printed on the card, I knew to get the Alien Green ones.

I was in WalMart and got some lime green ribbon also. Now I'm ready for my trip in March! Hope to see some DISers at HHIR. :surfweb:

I made a window treatment for our room. It worked out really well at POR. I made the individual bead strings at home before we left and then just tied them to the botton of the blinds on the sindows and raised the blinds.

758adcec-c182-489a-af7b-7bc53d49ac28.jpg

I made a window treatment for our room. It worked out really well at POR. I made the individual bead strings at home before we left and then just tied them to the botton of the blinds on the sindows and raised the blinds.

what a great idea!

Luv those paint chips!! I gave each person in family their "favorite" color and I'm gonna use them for luggage tage, personalize itineraries, maybe some treats. Anyway i can drive my family crazy :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 about trip to WDW. They think I've gone crazy in planning.

I was going to print out dog tags at Wal-mart for my DD's but I might go with the Mickey Head Id tags.

Love this thread.:love:

OK so I assuming that you guys make the lugage tags by glueing backs together and then affixing stickers over the words on the front. Is that correct?? I just amde my first, i am sure of amny, trips to HD. My DH thinks I am absolutely crazy, but my DS 5 thinks it is great!

The luggage tags are made by using the HD Mikey Head paint chips back to back (you can glue them together if you want to). I put Disney stickers over the writing. They are to be laminated next. I used a 3M/Scott kit sold at Wal-Mart that were self-laminating luggage tag packets. I found them in the aisle where the pens/pencils/markers are. If you have a laminator at home, that would work, too!
My luggage tags looked GREAT on my luggage!! I got so many compliments!:cool1:

What a bunch of cool ideas! I like the luggage tag ideas using the MM heads and the window decoration idea. I may do that in my home as art work on the wall. I also like the countdown idea.

I love the luggage tags. They will make EXCELLENT stocking stuffers when we unveil the Disney Christmas trip next december.

The luggage tags are made by using the HD Mikey Head paint chips back to back (you can glue them together if you want to). I put Disney stickers over the writing. They are to be laminated next. I used a 3M/Scott kit sold at Wal-Mart that were self-laminating luggage tag packets. I found them in the aisle where the pens/pencils/markers are. If you have a laminator at home, that would work, too!
My luggage tags looked GREAT on my luggage!! I got so many compliments!:cool1:

I found some at my Walmart today! Only two packages left... I wonder how many DISers grabbed some! So, I went and found some at Target too... We'll have fun making some Disney luggage tags!

Thanks for the suggestion!

Got my luggage tags at Walmart last night. They only had 4 packs left. I was kind only took 2 packs, just in case we have DISer's in the area. :thumbsup2

i saw some of the luggage tags at target last night and they were on clearance with some of the other laminating supplies.

How much were the kits and how many tags are in there to make them? Thanks for all the great idea's!! :mickeyjum

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter