any info on Hampton Inn near universal?

FINFAN

Mom to Tinkbell
Still trying to get someplace decent but under $70...this one's located on Kirkman rd?,,,,anyone ever stay here? We leave in 4 days so please help with any good or bad info!
Thanks!

I haven't stayed at that particular Hampton, but I've stayed at several others and rest assured, they are all very very nice upscale motels.

Your room will be clean and comfortable, I'm sure.
HI always seems to have great staff and they serve a nice lil cont'l breakfast in the morning! :)

I'm sure it will be great.

Have you checked www.orlandodiscountrooms.com
? You should be able to get a rate of $49/nt via that site (last time I checked that was avail. for 2 of the Univ. area HI's)

Have fun!

Just lurking here today, but couldn't help but comment. ShannonD, people like you are what make these boards so fantastic!!! You may have just saved FINFAN $40, and even if you didn't, you made the effort (even checked out vacancy for the time of his/her vacation). Great job!!!

that's nice of you to say...
but actually, when I double checked for those particular dates, I see the price is up a bit ($59)
I'm sure due to the holiday.
(still a good rate since everyone gets a little something for their tummy to start the day!)

:)

I agree. Any time you can get into a Hampton Inn for less than $60, go for it. The breakfast is really good, the rooms are clean (and newer and well maintained), and the service is always friendly, polite and professional. We stayed at a Comfort Inn right near Wet and Wild on I-Drive last year and it was also really good. We paid about $59/night in October, the hotel was brand new and everything was really nice - quiet too.

Thankyou...59 is the rate we got and feel much better knowing the place is decent. I agree with DISFAN 2, you are a very nice person SHANNOND!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter