Any reason not to purchase MaxPass with multi day ticket?

Was it ever an option with UT? I understood it could only be done when buying direct from Disney. I would be happy to find out otherwise.

I purchased our tickets through Undercover Tourist. Is adding MaxPass at the $10 rate not an option anymore?

Was it ever an option with UT? I understood it could only be done when buying direct from Disney. I would be happy to find out otherwise.

You can only buy MaxPass direct from Disney, so the only way to add MaxPass to a ticket bought not direct from Disney is to purchase in-app daily. The price of MaxPass went up to $15 per day with the last price increase. The only way to still get the $10 per day price is when adding on at time of purchase of some promotional spring ticket deals that started being offered before the price increase and will end sometime in May before Galaxy's Edge opens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter