ANyone LIVE from AKV???

Next time they open a DVC....I am going to be the first to check in.....It is amazing how much stuff they gave her...

I thought that I was going to be one of the first. I am a founding member as a number of us are here and was told that opening day was September 1. We're going on September 1 as that is when my unit opens up and I wanted to be there for the opening. So, the message is, buying first will not guarantee that you will be there first or even in the ballpark of being first.

Can't wait to read the AKV reports! We'll be at WDW in 2 weeks staying at BCV and decided to wailist at AKV thinking if it comes in great ...if not no problem.

Problem is....now I really want to stay at AKV!!!!

Eagerly looking forward to reading the reports :surfweb:

- It looks like only the left side of the armoire in the studio can be used for clothes. The right side has no closet pole and no shelves. Are they going to put the vacuum cleaner in the right side? Half an armoire is not enough space for clothes. When I saw the large armoire in the model room I thought it was great. I never imagined only half of it would be usable.

I've seen other hotels/villas/etc do similar things with armoire's...I think they mean for the other half to be used to store luggage...though maybe with DVC they WILL put a vacume in there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter