April 17, 2011 on the Dream

Oh well..... it was worth a shot. By the time you get that close to the big day, you're both going to probably be wishing for a vacation!

When my DD got married 10 years ago, I was ready for a vacation long before the big day, and I wasn't even living in the same state, let alone the same house! :)

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Anyone else doing a B2B with the 4/21 3-day? Do we literally just get off the boat and then get back on or do we have to hang out in the terminal for a bit? Just wondering if we had time to taxi to store for some more supplies if needed?

Anyone else doing a B2B with the 4/21 3-day? Do we literally just get off the boat and then get back on or do we have to hang out in the terminal for a bit? Just wondering if we had time to taxi to store for some more supplies if needed?

We're not doing a B2B, but from everything I've read, you get off the ship, go through Customs, then head back upstairs in the terminal where they check you in and then you reboard. I'm guessing that if you want to leave the terminal you can, but you will probably not be allowed back into the terminal area until the usual 10:00 opening time, and then you would have to check in and wait for boarding like all of the new guests.

That's just my guess, but you might want to post the question on the main cruise board. Lots of people have done B2B cruises, so someone who has actually done one probably knows the details about leaving the terminal.

outahere WE'RE ON THE SHIP TOGETHER AGAIN!!!! :cool1::thumbsup2

WOOHOOOOOOOO!!!! (maybe this time, we'll get to meet!)

Andy, I am so excited to be finally cruising with you, if all works out and you get to go on this one, that is!

OK - so we ARE doing Back to Backs, but not the one you are doing, Mom 3 Mouseketeers! Sorry!

We are booked for 4/14/11 and 4/17/11! OMG! I am so excited to be doing 7 days on the DREAM!!!!! :yay::cool1::goodvibes

We are in Cabin 5650 - the first starboard cabin aft of the clubs on deck 5! I have always wanted to sail on deck 5 to make life easier with two kids and now I can do it! Can I get another WOOOHOOOOO!!!! :cheer2:

So hello everyone!

It me and my husband and our two kids who will be 8 ( my son who will be turning 9 for the cruise) and our daughter who will be 6!

outahere WE'RE ON THE SHIP TOGETHER AGAIN!!!!

WOOHOOOOOOOO!!!! (maybe this time, we'll get to meet!)

Welcome Aboard!!

This time we'll definitely have to meet. When we get closer to the date, we can start planning a DIS meet. So far, it's a small group, but you never know.

We'll have to see how things go castlegazer. ;)

Our DD is going out today to look at engagement rings with her BFF Trish, who is going to be the Maid of Honor. It's kind of exciting for all of us, but hard to believe, that "our baby" has reached this stage in her life.

My DW and I attended a DCL House Party last night and had a great time talking all things Disney and DCL, and the food was sooooooooooo good. My DW and I were actually co-hosting this event with fellow DIS'ers(allears), but it was so nice to be able to talk about Disney with fellow like-minded folks!!! :thumbsup2

I should have said, congratulations on such amazing news! It is super exciting! :goodvibes

The DCL House parties sound like a lot of fun!

Me(19), my mom, and my dad will all be cruising this week for my college spring break!!! We are from upstate New York and are HUGEE Mets fans!:cool1:

Just got a quote from DU for the 4/17/11 cruise. CAT 4C (7118). This will be our 5th Disney cruise (me, DW, and DD(15)) though we haven't been since 2005. Was surprised to see that is was the new Dream and not the Wonder. We are really excited about seeing the new ship and can't wait to try that water coaster!

BTW it is spring break in Southern Maryland too (at least in our county).

See ya there.

Just got a quote from DU for the 4/17/11 cruise. CAT 4C (7118). This will be our 5th Disney cruise (me, DW, and DD(15)) though we haven't been since 2005. Was surprised to see that is was the new Dream and not the Wonder. We are really excited about seeing the new ship and can't wait to try that water coaster!

BTW it is spring break in Southern Maryland too (at least in our county).

See ya there.

Welcome Aboard!! We are really looking forward to seeing the Dream too! I'll probably have to pry my DS away from the AquaDuck!

Hello everyone! We are also planning to be onboard in April 2011. This will be our second cruise. The first was April 2007 and the weather was fabulous!

Sailing along will be myself, Amanda and my husband Mark along with our two daughters who will be 8 and 2.

I look forward to following this thread and getting to know everyone!

Hello everyone! We are also planning to be onboard in April 2011. This will be our second cruise. The first was April 2007 and the weather was fabulous!

Sailing along will be myself, Amanda and my husband Mark along with our two daughters who will be 8 and 2.

I look forward to following this thread and getting to know everyone!

Hi Amanda and Welcome Aboard to you and your family! This isn't a very active thread so far, but I'm sure it will pick up as we get closer to the cruise.

Hi everyone!
We are joining you on the 4/17/11 Dream sailing. This is our third Disney cruise. Our last was on the Wonder in April 2009. This year we are going to DisneyWorld for the first time as a family...about 5 weeks away!
Our family includes: myself- Chris, my husband Mike, my DS- now 7 & my DD- now 3. My Mom LOVES anything Disney and ended up coming on our last cruise. Who knows...she may just end up on this one too! Hope to chat with everyone along the way.....:goodvibes

Hi everyone!
We are joining you on the 4/17/11 Dream sailing. This is our third Disney cruise. Our last was on the Wonder in April 2009. This year we are going to DisneyWorld for the first time as a family...about 5 weeks away!
Our family includes: myself- Chris, my husband Mike, my DS- now 7 & my DD- now 3. My Mom LOVES anything Disney and ended up coming on our last cruise. Who knows...she may just end up on this one too! Hope to chat with everyone along the way...

Hi Chris and Welcome Aboard to you and your family. Our little group is slowly growing.

I wish we were going to WDW soon. I could use a dose of Disney about now! Have a GREAT trip!

:jumping2::welcome: WELCOME ABOARD EVERYONE! :welcome::jumping2:

:tinker:Its getting close now!... well, you know... closer :upsidedow

Has anyone seen any updated deck plans yet? Or updates to anything?

Has anyone seen any updated deck plans yet? Or updates to anything?

I haven't seen anything new, or read any more details here on the DIS (where you KNOW the good, new, juicy stuff would be first! ;)). I do wish they would start to "fill in" some of the blanks and provide us with some more details.

The last thing I heard was from the Captain on our Thanksgiving cruise, that he had seen pictures from the day before and it was really starting to look like a ship. Of course, he wouldn't share those pictures with us at the Gold/Platinum CC reception :sad2: - trust me I tried.

Oh well...... I guess we'll just have to wait! :surfweb:

You can add us to this group!!!! We just booked our 1st Disney Cruise (and cruise for that matter!) on the April 17, 2011 Dream sailing! We will be celebrating my birthday and spring break (our 2 girls will be 5 and 8).

Never booked a vacation THIS far in advance before :lmao: and more excited than I have been for a vacation in a long time! Been wanting to cruise Disney since 1998! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter