April 2015 Happy Dance!!!!

We're heading there from April 4-5!! So excited! My daughter doesn't know we're going yet, neither does my boyfriend. Surprise! :earsgirl::earboy2:

Count me and the mom/sister in for April!!! Cannot wait; it's been WAY too long since I've been to the World! Absolutely miss everything about it...:) :) :)

We are down to 95 days away from Disney! Super excited. Although we will be arriving in Orlando 2 days prior to Disney and staying off site. We are still getting a fill of Disney lol. Can't wait! My 17 month old son is OBSESSED with everything frozen. Especially Elsa. Fingers crossed I am able to get fast passes!

All booked for the end of April. Trying out All Stars Music for this trip and upgrading dining to try out the table services. Booked a few ADRs last night so looking forward

We will be at POP from 4/19-4/25! Exactly 100 days today! I will be there with my 16 year old DD (she will be 17 during our trip) and my 5 year old DD. It's my 5 year old's first trip so I am super excited!!

I ordered my park ticket from Undercover Tourist today! :cool1: One more milestone in the countdown to April!

Now I have to figure out all my FP+ plans before 2/17, and wait for the airline prices to come down so I can book my flights.

Come on, ticker! :woohoo:

karly05 you made me realize I need to get on those park tickets! Going to be there April 12-19 and I think February 11 is our FP+ day!

My kids and I are going April 13-23!!!

This will be the 2nd trip for me and DD18 (she was 4 the last time) and the FIRST trip for DD9 & DS4!!!!

We are all sooo excited!

My kids and I are going April 13-23!!!

This will be the 2nd trip for me and DD18 (she was 4 the last time) and the FIRST trip for DD9 & DS4!!!!

We are all sooo excited!

That's awesome!! You all are going to have such an amazing trip! Disney through the eyes of 1st timers is the most magical. I can't wait to hear all about it! pixiedust:

That's awesome!! You all are going to have such an amazing trip! Disney through the eyes of 1st timers is the most magical. I can't wait to hear all about it! pixiedust:

I know!!!!!!!:cheer2:

We are also going to US/IoA! My 18 yr old is a big Harry Potter fan. She can't wait to see the castle.

We are headed to WDW end April....first time for DH and I! (Well actually, second but both of us were around 6 or 7 years old the first time we went and neither of us remember a thing!).

We are super excited, the kids are asking tons of questions as it is all new to us! Staying at Windsor Hills, planning 4 days at the parks, 1 day at Discovery Cove and 1 day at Gatorland/shopping. :banana:

Doing tons of reading here!

I know!!!!!!!:cheer2:

We are also going to US/IoA! My 18 yr old is a big Harry Potter fan. She can't wait to see the castle.

She is goig to LOVE Forbidden Journey! Don't forget Diagon Alley and the Hogwart's Express over at US:) We are headed to US/IOA the night we arrive in Florida, spending our first two days at those parks. Also, Transformers Ride is AMAZING!

We are headed to WDW end April....first time for DH and I! (Well actually, second but both of us were around 6 or 7 years old the first time we went and neither of us remember a thing!).

We are super excited, the kids are asking tons of questions as it is all new to us! Staying at Windsor Hills, planning 4 days at the parks, 1 day at Discovery Cove and 1 day at Gatorland/shopping. :banana:

With all of the changes in the parks you'll feel like a first timer! I had a huge break between my trips as a kid and my first trip with my DD and it was mind boggling what had been added!

I had the park maps sent to us and I would sit with my kids before the trips and pretend we were walking around the parks! LOL! But it was actually pretty helpful so that we all knew where we wanted to go when we got there. Now of course DD16 is off on her own and DS8 is pretty good at navigating the parks (and busses!!) without my input too! :)

With all of the changes in the parks you'll feel like a first timer! I had a huge break between my trips as a kid and my first trip with my DD and it was mind boggling what had been added!

I had the park maps sent to us and I would sit with my kids before the trips and pretend we were walking around the parks! LOL! But it was actually pretty helpful so that we all knew where we wanted to go when we got there. Now of course DD16 is off on her own and DS8 is pretty good at navigating the parks (and busses!!) without my input too! :)

We are SO excited! How do I go about getting park maps? What a terrific idea!

We are going to Discovery Cove also! Can't wait to swim with the dolphins!!!!

I am interested in getting the park maps too!!!

We are going to Discovery Cove also! Can't wait to swim with the dolphins!!!!

I am interested in getting the park maps too!!!

We are SO excited about Discovery Cove - it's our one big splurge for this trip! Are you telling your kids about the dolphin swim? DH and I talked about it and decided to try to keep it a secret until the morning that we go. :yay:

Super excited as I always wanted to see the Flower & Garden Festival at Epcot and we just booked Port Orleans Riverside for April 15-24, Royal Rooms. I have never been to Disney in April (we have always gone in August) so I am not sure what to expect for weather or crowds. Now the planning begins, ADRs, Magic Bands, and flights. YAY!

Super excited as I always wanted to see the Flower & Garden Festival at Epcot and we just booked Port Orleans Riverside for April 15-24, Royal Rooms. I have never been to Disney in April (we have always gone in August) so I am not sure what to expect for weather or crowds. Now the planning begins, ADRs, Magic Bands, and flights. YAY!

Same here!
Have never been in April.
Have never seen the Flower & Garden Festival.
Dont know much about crowds and weather in April.

Help!:scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter