April 2015 Happy Dance!!!!

Hi All! My fiance and I are celebrating our one year engagement anniversary at POFQ from April 6-10. We were in Disney the day after our engagement last year as well! SO excited!! Anyone else staying at POFQ? This is our first time. :)

Not staying at POFQ this time, but we did stay there last year and loved it! Nice and compact. Bus service was great and our room was clean and nice! Enjoy! :goodvibes

So excited for April! Getting ready for Christmas has been a nice distraction from counting down every agonizing day until we are back at Disney :cool1: After that, its just a few (cold) months before vacation.

So excited for April! Getting ready for Christmas has been a nice distraction from counting down every agonizing day until we are back at Disney :cool1: After that, its just a few (cold) months before vacation.

i agree, Christmas is a great distraction. But come 12/26, it's back to obsessing over my trip. And the next 3.5 months will be LOOOOOONNNNNNGGGG, especially in New England. :sad2:

i agree, Christmas is a great distraction. But come 12/26, it's back to obsessing over my trip. And the next 3.5 months will be LOOOOOONNNNNNGGGG, especially in New England. :sad2:

I hear you! I live in Eastern Canada, so further north than you, but we haven't had snow yet (thank god!)

Another New Englander here. Soooooo thankful for not having snow yet, although we just bought a snowblower this year and DH is dying to try it out!

March is torture. With it being so close to April plus a long month, it always feels like 6 months. Esp. since we always keep it a secret from the kids so I can't even talk about the trip with anyone (except my computer friends, lol).

I'm thinking maybe this time I will reveal on March 1st, and make some sort of countdown calendar so then at least I'll be able to talk about it with them and it will help pass the time.

We are going April 23rd-30th for Cheerleading Worlds! Counting down the days!

A very small amount of snow here in the UK - nothing awful though. :thumbsup2

We just changed our April 11 through April 18 hotel reservation from Pop Century to POFQ. Can't wait! 105 days to go!!

We check in April 28th at the All Star Movies! Where are you staying?

Just booked April 12-24 at the Fort! Can't stop dancing now! It will be our second visit to the Fort. Our first was this past August and we just couldn't wait any longer now. We would probably come to the Fort just to camp more often even if not visiting the parks but driving the camper from Mass kind of puts the damper on that!

Just managed to get the new discount applied to my Pop reservation and managed to save $306 (Canadian) so I'm pretty happy.

To a PP, Cheerleading World's start the 23rd or that is when you're there? I love cheerleading and would love to catch that comp, but leaving on the 23rd.

Count us in for April 2015!!! :banana::banana:

We surprised our girls with their first trip to WDW back in Sept & couldn't wait to get back! Disney lured me in with a pin code for a discounted room, so we just booked a 3 night/4 day quickie for our oldest's birthday in April. We are only doing a couple days in the parks...but we don't care. We can't wait to get back!

finally booked my father/stepmother today since the discount came out. So now I feel better about the trip (DH not coming and I was having issues with what to do since YDD won't go on a lot of the big rides and ODS LOVES the big rides but he won't go on them by himself so I didn't know how I was going to manage that with just the 3 of us going. :rolleyes:) So now at least my father can watch YDD while I go on with ODS. :yay:

Although he does have a lot of health issues so hopefully nothing pops up that will cause him to cancel. :rolleyes1

We check in April 28th at the All Star Movies! Where are you staying?

All Star Sports - not sure if your post is related to also going for Cheerleading Worlds or being like 'oh no cheerleaders'. If the latter Worlds ends on April 27th and most people leave within a couple of days, so arriving on the 28th you shouldn't be too disrupted as Worlds will technically be over (although they then have The Summit on 1st-3rd May, which is the same type of event for lower level teams, but that's mostly younger children so it's a different atmosphere). The hotels on the Worlds (and Summit) package are the All Star Resorts, Pop Century and CBR. They have the merchandise set up at All Star Music so that shouldn't cause you an issue and all the pep rallies etc happen at All Star Sports. I'm very much an adult though, I coach cheerleading, I'm just going to meet other coaches/event providers and watch the competition. I know what to expect in terms of noise/how busy it could be having been before, so it's not a concern for me whereas I could see it being for the average person on a family trip. Past years I think All Star Sports is where most people have opted to stay but I'd say you're more than likely not going to avoid it all at All Star Movies. It doesn't really have an impact on the park crowds though.

To AJ1983 for 2015 they have the ICU Worlds Competition 23rd-24th April, which includes stunt groups and partner stunt and then Cheerleading Worlds is 25th-27th April. Some of the divisions, such as Large Senior All Girl are absolutely amazing, it's a fantastic event. Sadly it's all getting a bit too big to be held at ESPN WWoS now though, the Milkhouse just hasn't got the capacity for the popular divisions, so for a lot of the finals they put up a bigger makeshift stadium on the baseball field. ICU is usually quieter/more relaxed though if you're looking to catch any of that.

Just booked for 4/18-4/25. Staying at POFQ. Love this hotel! Don't have to pay for preferred room since it's small. WIN WIN!!! SO EXCITED!!!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

DH surprised me On Christmas Eve with a trip planned for my 40th birthday. We will be at VWL April 15-19!! I'm super excited because we weren't planning on going this year at all. It was originally just going to be myself and DH, but we moved a few things around and we are now bringing the kids, my BIL and his friend. We will have BIL watch the kids on my bday so we can go to California grill for the first time and hit MK to do the rides the kiddos are too scared to do. He also planned for us to have lunch with an imagineer the following day at The Brown Derby!! I was all set to be depressed about turning the big 4-0, but being at my favourite place will most definitely help :) :cool1:

We are coming for vacation Mar 31-Apr 4 but hoping for a Worlds bid for our level 5 IOC, IAG and Sr Coed teams as well as Summit bids for our Jr teams :goodvibes. Call me crazy but I'm excited about the possibilities to be in Disney so many times :rotfl: I think I'm ok with it all though cause. I get a true vacation first!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter