April 2015 Happy Dance!!!!

Hello :wave2: We just booked our April trip too! We weren't planning on going back for a while since we were just there in June but DH got a nice bonus from work, I graduated nursing school, and hey the kids are only this young once....so we're going April 7-15, staying at POR.

We were just there last June (POR) and it was awesome but just way too hot so we are hoping it's a little cooler in April. I'm prepared for the crowds as we dealt with the summer masses.

Nice to meet everyone!

Lisa

Same here!
Have never been in April.
Have never seen the Flower & Garden Festival.
Dont know much about crowds and weather in April.

Help!:scared:

April and early December are my favorite times to go. The weather is gorgeous! I went to Flower & Garden once before and loved it, so beautiful! The weeks immediately surrounding Easter are busy but after that it starts to ease up.

Hello :wave2: We just booked our April trip too! We weren't planning on going back for a while since we were just there in June but DH got a nice bonus from work, I graduated nursing school, and hey the kids are only this young once....so we're going April 7-15, staying at POR.

We were just there last June (POR) and it was awesome but just way too hot so we are hoping it's a little cooler in April. I'm prepared for the crowds as we dealt with the summer masses.

Nice to meet everyone!

Lisa

Congratulations, nursing school is a horror that you can't possibly understand until you've been there. You deserve a disney break! :yay:

We were also there last June, and going again in April. I really hope the crowds are lower than last June.. We still had a lot of fun and saw a lot of stuff, but missed out on a lot of the headlining rides because of the wait times being 60+ minutes. If it isnt Justin Bieber or One Direction, my DD8 is not interested in standing in any lines longer than about 45 minutes. It was also our first Disney trip and we didn't find out we were going early enough to do much research. I have a strategy now and plan to take full advantage of the parks now that I have a clue! :goodvibes

The weathers usually beautiful in april. A little warm for my taste, it usually gets into the low-mid 80s. I would prefer mid-70s, but having gone the past 2 Augusts, its not so bad.

84 Days to Go! :cool1: I got my ticket from Undercover Tourist last week (I got Minnie Mouse this year; have had Donald and Pluto in past years) and just linked it to MDE, no problems. Now waiting for Feb 17 so I can make my FP+! I don't need A&E (met them last year in Norway), but I will be looking for a couple of different days/times for 7DMT.

Now, if only AA would just PLEASE bring the airfares down a little more for the flights I want, I could get that booked and call Disney with my times for DME.

ETA: Got my wish! Booked my flights today (Sun 1/25) for $360 RT (trust me, this is good; less than I paid last year), then talked to a nice Disney CM to get my flight info added for DME.

Next target: 2/17 for FP+!

I'm looking forward to the 'cooler' weather...when we were there last June it was in the low 90's pretty much the whole week...while we did start early and take midday pool breaks, there wasn't much relief when the sun went down.

We were so excited to ride 7DMT (it had just opened shortly before we came to Disney) and the one day we had FP for it the ride was closed the whole day...bummer...so we're hoping we'll get to ride it this time.

We got the buy 3 days, get 2 free Park Hoppers from Orbitz...this will be our first time with Park Hoppers.

72 more days :yay:

90 days! It's so hard keeping a secret from DD. She talks about Disney all the time and wants to know when we are going back. I can't wait to wake her up the morning we leave and say "surprise! we're getting on a plane to Disney!"

It will be our first trip with the magic bands so that will be fun! :goodvibes

90 days! It's so hard keeping a secret from DD. She talks about Disney all the time and wants to know when we are going back. I can't wait to wake her up the morning we leave and say "surprise! we're getting on a plane to Disney!"

It will be our first trip with the magic bands so that will be fun! :goodvibes

I'm so excited for her!! I love hearing how the surprises went! In fact, it may be time to think about a surprise trip for my kids. We need to put a little excitement back into their Disney plans! :)

We are doing an all girls long weekend in April. A couple of firsts for me, first time in April and first time going with friends and not my family. Feeling a little guilty, but just a little. LOL!:)

Count me in!

Just recently booked Hubby and myself for WDW Boardwalk Inn CL from April 27 - May 1. Parents also coming with same itinerary. We also all have Deluxe Dining.

I just realized yesterday that we will be smack in the middle of the Flower & Garden Festival, which I AM SPAZZING OUT ABOUT OMG.

So, hi everyone! :goodvibes

- Carey

Me: 34 DH: 44 Furkid: Dogmatix
- Nearly Yearly Boardwalk CL Guests, 10+ yrs -
WDW COMMANDO #285!

Hello everyone!! Hope you all will allow me to join in!! We are all doing our "happy dance" here because today we decided to move our disney trip from November 2015 to April because, hey, who can wait that long to "go home" !!:cool1::cool1: We will be in WDW April 12-18, staying at AOA Lion King suite. Will be me, my DH, dd 17, dd 11, my mom and dad. Cant wait!!

Just did my FP this morning at midnight. I got everything I wanted and didn't see anything not available and for multiple times. I went for a number of the "difficult to get" ones and didn't have any issue, even changes times and all after I originally picked them. Didn't get TOT or SM but they were available and it's Easter week which should give some of you hope for your FP day!!

Happy to hear it's in the 80's :) Was starting to wonder what to pack. DD will be so thrilled to be able to swim.

Best of luck!!!

Just did my FP this morning at midnight. I got everything I wanted and didn't see anything not available and for multiple times. I went for a number of the "difficult to get" ones and didn't have any issue, even changes times and all after I originally picked them. Didn't get TOT or SM but they were available and it's Easter week which should give some of you hope for your FP day!!

Happy to hear it's in the 80's :) Was starting to wonder what to pack. DD will be so thrilled to be able to swim.

Best of luck!!!

Did you see Anna & Elsa and 7DMt?

I've really got to start thinking about FP+ reservations soon!

Thank God we already did Anna & Elsa on our last trip. I just need the Mine train because I could not ride it on our last trip since I was 20 weeks pregnant.

Though we didn't have trouble getting those last time. We got 5 Mine Train Fastpasses for our trip last time! :cool1:

We are going to Discovery Cove also! Can't wait to swim with the dolphins!!!!

I am interested in getting the park maps too!!!

Just wanted to say hello :) noticed you will be at AOA same time as us! Hope you have a good trip!

TJDisneymama, I got both and they had them available on any day I wanted at multiple times. Those were two of the ones picked as soon as I got on and when I was done I went back to adjust times and still could have had my choice. I'm there for Easter, we're doing A/E the day before Easter so I really expect that to be a packed day and it was fine. I'm shocked myself.

Best of luck to you!!!

Just booked a family trip April 24-27 at the CR!!! I am so excited. Never stayed deluxe before so this will be a new experience!!! Staying Garden Wing! Any advice? How's the weather in FL at the end of April? Crowds?

68 days :) We are having crazy winds and rain here today, so I REALLY can't wait for fun in the sun in Florida

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter